April 17, 2014 | 1682 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by mayvalentine100

This products works well for me, and I have very oily, acne prone skin. It keeps my acne undercontrol and smells fine which I don't really care about, but you know. I give it four stars only because it keeps my acne under control, but it doesn't really do anything special like soften skin, erase acne scars, etc., but I guess that's what you'll be getting for something of this price. I would buy it again just because I know I can trust it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by hellostalker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Used this for like two months and it made my skin so much worse. Got more spots and my skin didn't felt clean. I think the scrub opened up my pores and that caused the spots. Don't use this if you have sensitive skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by brio815

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Used this product up (since I paid for it, might as well). It did absolutely NOTHING for my skin. Which is what I find with most neutrogena products. I do get blemishes and have oily skin. But this did nothing to help it. I've seen better results with using baking soda as a scrub.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by saint1

This cleanser made my skin so dry that it got so rough and flakey..
It didn't do much for my breakouts, so I will not be repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by angelica24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didnt like this product it made my skin dry It irrated my skin on my nose area..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love how this smells it's a good scrub for combination skin types<3 I Bought this for my hormonal acne breakouts but it really didn't do anything but it did brighten my skin a lot. This can be drying and that's why you should pat your skin and leave it slightly damp then put your moisturizer on it works great!(;

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this a few times over the years, but I won't be buying it again. I have oily skin but I found this too drying. I also had some dry skin because of a cold and I was using this as a scrub as an attempt to get rid of it. It didn't work at all. I like the scent though.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2012 More reviews by baconator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I used to have normal/combination, acne-prone skin. Emphasis on the "used to" because, after using this scrub, I've been having combination/dry, acne-prone skin. I definitely saw a difference after using this, but it wasn't the kind of difference that I was hoping for.

When I was using this, it didn't feel like it was doing anything wrong to my face, it just feel invigorating. The beads felt like they were scratching my skin, but I ignored that while scrubbing with it because I thought that was normal. It didn't foam as much I would have liked either; in fact, I would say that this didn't foam on me at all.
After I washed and dried it off, I noticed that my skin looked very greasy. It was also tender and soft to touch, but when I raised my eyebrows or smiled, my skin felt really tight. Ignoring that again, I went to bed. The next morning, I woke up with very dry skin, which has never happened to me before, EVER. I've always had normal/oily skin before this thing. I even had to buy a moisturizer because I didn't own one since I never had the need for one.

My skin is still trying to cope with the change, and now I'm too afraid to try anything from their pink grapefruit line.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lilslondon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i can see why alot of people have problems with this product as i can see if u have dry skin it would be a problem but i have quite oily skin and i am always much happier with a product that can help me reduce some of that oil and this definatley does that... i use it along with the cleanser and the 2 combined have definatley left my skin feeling alot firmer fresher and my pores have definatley been reduced... i love the smell and i can definatley see myself bying this product again... i kinda wish that the scrub was a bit more scrubby but i think for something u use daily its appropriate

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LTETobago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this and any other products from Neutrogena (grapefruit), the smell is so invigorating that you feel as if you are really cleaning deeply. I never have any drying problems after I wash because I cleanse immediaely after and I only use this product at night. I figure I use this at night so my face is clean, no need to wash my face again in the morning. For that I just use witch hazel.