Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

4.5

on 8/6/2011 10:03:00 PM

Pros:
Cheap
Kit has 2 shades
Wax included
Short angled brush included
Mini tweezers included (not so great though....)

Cons:
Kit only comes in one color set

I would buy this again since it's so affordable, but I don't see me running out of this any time soon. The colors aren't a perfect match for me but I can make do with it. I have to be really light handed with it though or I'll start looking evil, lol.

on 8/6/2011 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Another score from WnW! I love brow products and I found that perfect kit for only $3.99. You get two brow powders: 1. light warm toned brown. 2. Dark neutral toned brown. The package states "Ash brown" and I could only find this shade available. However, it's not really ash. the light brown definitely has red tones in it. The dark is a dark chocolate brown. Also, you get a brow wax and a small handy brush and tweezers. The tweezers are just medicore but they are travel friendly and good to keep in my purse for those random hairs. This product is hands down one of the best brow products that I have tried. This brow kit is just as good as those other highend brow kits from BeneFit, Urban Decay and Smashbox for a lot less money! I'm amazed of the staying power of this too! Oily skin, 100 degrees with humidity and sweat and this stuff stays put all day until I wash it off! Outstanding!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really good brow powder, its pigmented and stays on all day. The only thing bad i have to say about it is that i got the color "Dark Brown" thinking that it would be a true brown color, but the lighter color has red/auburn tints to it, which doesnt match me because i have dark colored hair. But the darker color has no red tints. So i had to use the NYX cake powder's lighter shade to fill in the inner parts of my brows, which is a pain. Nevertheless, the actual product is great, i just hoped the dark brown color didnt have tints of red.

on 6/1/2011 6:48:00 AM

This product is such a gem...bought it on a whim thinking, eh, why not, i'll try it. I honestly don't know why i never picked this up sooner. The two powders are so pigmented, and a tiny bit on the little brush goes a long way. For the day, i use the lighter shadow. The angled brush is a bit stiff, but for me, works perfectly to get in between my sparse hairs, fills in my brows perfectly and looks natural. if i want a bit of a dramatic touch, i use the darker shade, very sparingly, and it really gives my brows a polished look. the tweezers i find to be perfect for getting those tiny stray hairs out of the way, and wax is perfect for setting. This has quickly replaced my other brow pencils and shadows. The compact is lovely to throw in my purse, very convenient. Highly recommend

on 5/30/2011 1:40:00 PM

This is a great brow powder for a VERY reasonable price! I use the medium brown and my eyebrows come out perfect everytime! The brush that it comes with isn't that great however. I use the bare essentials brow brush.

on 5/13/2011 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Best brow product I've ever used, and also the cheapest! Pencil has never looked natural on my brows no matter how lightly applied, but most powders have no lasting power. This stuff is heavily pigmented and stays put. It's easy to apply with the tiny brush that's included. I threw out the tweezers because they are crap.

I use the darker colour with a damp eyeliner brush to line my eyes and it looks fantastic.

I've been using this several times a week for a year and there is still plenty of product.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I didn't start doing my eyebrows until last year and i always used just the maybelline brow pencils, you know those little red ones that come in a two back. I decided to try out these powders because I heard it looks way more natural than pencil. I had to test it out because it was so cheap! I was so so so surprised at the quality of the powders. I used the lighter one I had light brown hair and now that my hair is darker, I switched to the dark brown color in the kit and it looks perfect to me! I've barely even made a dent in the powder or wax, so I think this will last me an extremely long time.

on 4/21/2011 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product is the perfect example of not always needing to pay a lot for all of your makeup! I have the ash brown color and its great!!! I have medium brown hair and slightly darker brows, and use the lighter of the colors. I've used the darker brown and it's great for a dramatic look. I didn't see any other color options when I bought this, but I only happened to see it in my local grocery store (random find!). It really is a great little kit. Sure the tweezers suck, but hey in a pinch they'll work!!! I used to pencil in my brows but since I really over tweezed in highschool powder works better (why is eyebrow hair the ONLY hair that doesn't like growing back????) This kit really is awesome. The brush is thin enough for really thin brows (mine are fairly thin at the ends, and I have no problems looking "fake"). I didn't have a reddish color like another poster commented on, so maybe there is some color difference depending on the batches?

Seriously ladies, you DO NOT need a more expensive product!!! You get 2 powders, a brush, tweezers, wax, and a mirror with this.

on 4/17/2011 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this brow kit. First off, let me say that I buy it for the wax, not the powders... I just need my long, curly brows tamed, not filled in. The powders are nicely colored and stay put extremely well, though, and I can say that because I use them as eye shadows, and they work great in this capacity. The wax is what I'm stoked about, which is light, not gooey, keeps my brows EXACTLY where I put them ALL DAY, and doesn't leave a shiny or oily finish afterward. I HATE the shininess that so many brow waxes leave, as though having wet-looking brows is attractive. This one is the best I've found so far, and considering I get some great shadows out of it as well, it's a no brainer. The tweezers are totally useless, but you wouldn't buy something like this for the tweezers anyway. I do like the brush it comes with, and use it with the wax regularly. Packaging is sturdy and convenient. AWESOME PRODUCT FOR AN AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE. DO IT.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I got this from a makeup dealer i know who buys in bulk and sells very cheap, thinking about trying it out merely becuase the afforable price of $1. I have been using this product ever since I purchased. I mix together the dark and light color into the gel, and use it after i pencil in my brows to set them and keep them in place. I have been using the product daily for nearly 6 months and am no where near running out of the brow powder.
The mirror is very useful, the angled brush is thin enough for my pencil thin brow shape, and the kit also comes with tweezers to pluck on to go strays. GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT VALUE!

Popular Brows Products