July 29, 2014 | 1557 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is the perfect example of not always needing to pay a lot for all of your makeup! I have the ash brown color and its great!!! I have medium brown hair and slightly darker brows, and use the lighter of the colors. I've used the darker brown and it's great for a dramatic look. I didn't see any other color options when I bought this, but I only happened to see it in my local grocery store (random find!). It really is a great little kit. Sure the tweezers suck, but hey in a pinch they'll work!!! I used to pencil in my brows but since I really over tweezed in highschool powder works better (why is eyebrow hair the ONLY hair that doesn't like growing back????) This kit really is awesome. The brush is thin enough for really thin brows (mine are fairly thin at the ends, and I have no problems looking "fake"). I didn't have a reddish color like another poster commented on, so maybe there is some color difference depending on the batches?

Seriously ladies, you DO NOT need a more expensive product!!! You get 2 powders, a brush, tweezers, wax, and a mirror with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by labu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brow kit. First off, let me say that I buy it for the wax, not the powders... I just need my long, curly brows tamed, not filled in. The powders are nicely colored and stay put extremely well, though, and I can say that because I use them as eye shadows, and they work great in this capacity. The wax is what I'm stoked about, which is light, not gooey, keeps my brows EXACTLY where I put them ALL DAY, and doesn't leave a shiny or oily finish afterward. I HATE the shininess that so many brow waxes leave, as though having wet-looking brows is attractive. This one is the best I've found so far, and considering I get some great shadows out of it as well, it's a no brainer. The tweezers are totally useless, but you wouldn't buy something like this for the tweezers anyway. I do like the brush it comes with, and use it with the wax regularly. Packaging is sturdy and convenient. AWESOME PRODUCT FOR AN AMAZINGLY LOW PRICE. DO IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by TheHannahBeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I got this from a makeup dealer i know who buys in bulk and sells very cheap, thinking about trying it out merely becuase the afforable price of $1. I have been using this product ever since I purchased. I mix together the dark and light color into the gel, and use it after i pencil in my brows to set them and keep them in place. I have been using the product daily for nearly 6 months and am no where near running out of the brow powder.
The mirror is very useful, the angled brush is thin enough for my pencil thin brow shape, and the kit also comes with tweezers to pluck on to go strays. GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT VALUE!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by epaton

I bought this in Ash brown. I also have the NYX kit in Ash/Taupe and find the NYX kit is a MUCH better colour for me - less red.
I also prefer the little spoolie in the NYX kit to the tweezers in the Wet'N'Wild one. Really easy to dip lightly in the wax and comb through after applying the powder.

I have naturally dark brown hair. If you don't want a reddish powder but a true ashy-taupe I definitely recommend the NYX kit.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ksmosley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this product! I have dark brows and most eyebrow products for dark brown hair have reddish undertones--no bueno! I buy this in ash brown and mix the shades and the payout is perfect--no red, great match, natural, perfection :D. I don't use the wax because for me it makes my brows look greasy and if I brush up against something they come off...Hyper pigmented, cheap, awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wow. I swapped for this and I am a loyal fan for life! I used to use a black pencil for my brows just to fill in lightly and it was harsh harsh HARSH! i could only do it with a full face just so it wouldn't look as severe!

now, with this kit, I am always well-groomed and my brows are more defined. they look amazing <3 i have black hair and eyebrows, but light/medium warm skin. so the darker color of the 964 Dark Brown palette blended with the clear wax works for me. it also comes with a mirror, slanted brush, and tweezers! $3.99 and my life is saved.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Beautiful_Breonna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Yes, i absolutely, without a doubt, love it!

easy to apply, glides on easily, natural color and very cheap for quality. a++

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lmaha87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm dark-haired and I've been looking for a nice color to fill in my brows without being too harsh. The darker color on WnW's kit fits me perfectly.

With the brush and wax I can control how light of an application I want when filling in with my brows. If I want a more dramatic look I can use the powder without mixing with the wax first.

Great product for the value.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

I really love filling in my brows with this. The brush actually isn't bad! It's very stiff which makes it great for filling in eyebrows. I have naturally dark brown eyebrows and I use the darkest shade in ash brown. It's slightly darker than my natural brows, but I love the dramatic way it emphasizes them. I love that the kit includes mini tweezers because sometimes I'm not carrying my Tweezerman's around in my purse. If I have this, problem solved. The tweezers included aren't great, but in a pinch they do work. My one peeve is that I'm starting to run out of the brow gel before ever having made a dent in the powders. However, it's so cheap that it's not a huge deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by nette626

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite eye brow kit ever! I tried many others but i just love this one so much! I love that it comes with a lighter and darker shade. And the shades are so nicely dark and super pigmented. And it also comes with a wax, which hold your brows in place all day!! Plus it comes with a small tweezer and a pull out mirror!! Omg u get 2 eyebrow shades,1 wax, 1 pair of tweezers, and 1 big mirror. Plus its dirt cheap ($3)and amazing quality! You cant beat this product!!!