December 20, 2014 | 1479 users online

Polishes - OPI - Tickle my France-y

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by shirininx

Great great autumn/winter nude. Very sophisticated and polished. But probably will not buy it again since there are so many great nudes out there, plus the time it takes to run through a 15ml bottle is just...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by LauLau215

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow - this is beautiful! Lovely nudey/sheer pinkish. Goes on smoothly and 2 coats seems to do the trick! This color has a great extended wear so far too! I apply a clear top coat every night to ensure it lasts! But, sometimes other colors need more support than even that. This is great for any occasion. Very polished and clean appearance : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the prettiest nude I have ever worn. Most nudes look too yellow, orange or brown on me, but this is a perfect beige-pink nude. It is light a color, so if you're pale or your hands get ruddy, it can look a little weird in certain lighting, but looks great most of the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

I've officially ended my search for the perfect neutral nude that isn't boring, because this is it! I don't even think the way it looks in the bottle does it any justice. On the nails it's just a lovely beige-y neutral with the prettiest, soft mauve undertone. There is a touch of a dusty rose undertone as well. So so gorgeous! I had been wearing a lot of dark wintery colors as of late such as OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark and You Don't Know Jacques. This color is like a breath of fresh air this time of year. It looks best after three coats, that will achieve perfect opacity. It wears so well with a good top coat. Honestly this is one of my classier looking nail polishes. It just makes your hands look so elegant. This is a must have for everyone's polish collection because it will look appropriate on any occasion and in any outfit. Perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous! wasn't sure what to expect from the bottle; I really like dark colors like Metro Chic, Lincoln Park....or basic black but this color is awesome!! It's a little chameleon; in some light it looks like a beautiful beige nude, in some lights a mauve pink, and in other light a little lavendar. It's really gorgeous, opaque in two coats and is lovely on my NC25-30 skin. May be my new fav color!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Kay12345678

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really pretty nudey, greyish, mauvish neutral. Sort of like Essie - Demure Vixen's non-sparkly understated cousin. Likely this will go with all skin tones and perfect for all occasions. Opaque in 3 thin coats. I like it :o)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lucygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One reviewer said this is the color of Silly Putty - so true! Another said it's thin, which is a sad fact I have to agree with. So it looks great when I first put it on, but the whites of my nails show through from day 1; even moreso after that. Still it's a great neutral. Wouldn't wear it if I wanted a super-polished look, but it's a fantastic alternative to a nude pink (Ballet Slippers, Sweet Heart, anyone?).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by jadejiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a very nice neutral colour. It's a mauve-y colour with some hints of pink and beige in it. Applies well and flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This a very nice neutral colour which makes your nails look very polished. I would describe this as a dusty rose colour. It looks very nice on the nails. I also like to use this with OPI Teenage Dream layered over this on my ring fingers to add a bit of sparkle. It goes very nicely with it.

I would definetly buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbleu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite neutral shades. There's enough of a contrast with my skin that it still stands out in a complimentary way, rather than looking like mannequin hands (ha!). The wear is great with top and base coat. My only complaint is that I find OPI polishes to be kind of watery in general and difficult to apply. Other than formulation, this is one of my absolute favorites. I give it a 5 because the color is so chic and versatile.