April 18, 2014 | 1962 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by ichigo_no_powder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

my first primer and how very disappointing it turned out to be! my makeup didn't stay on, my face didn't look any smoother. i'm surprised by how very bad it is

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did not help my foundation last or stay on my face. Foundation was was sliding off face within 2-3 hours of application on a cold day. Not good for very oily skin like mine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I bought a sample of this because I was not sure if the silicone would make me break out..and I have found my HG primer! I only use this primer on the middle of my forehead, on my nose, on the apples of my cheek, and on my chin. I would apply this, and wait around 5 minutes for the primer to absorb into my skin. Once it has been absorbed, it makes my skin velvety soft and somewhat matte. This primer makes my foundation go on super smooth, even if my foundation is NOT the HD foundation. It prevents my foundation from soaking into my pores which is definitely a plus. It controls the oils, as I've notice a sudden decrease in shininess.
I put this primer on THE ultimate test..I used this on a day where I would be sweating like a pig. I applied this primer 9AM in the morning, and took my full face of make up off at 11PM. However, before I took my make up off, I examined my face first. My make up did not once move once, nor did it sheer out. Best primer ever!
The only down side is the cost..which is why I do not use this everyday.

------EDIT------
I've been using this primer on and off, and I've noticed that I'm breaking out. However I'm not sure if I'm breaking out due to the primer. The breakouts are deep, and they hurt. I've only broke out once, out of the 5+ times that I've used this primer...?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is really great - I've tried just about all primers - both high end and drug store and am finding that this one is the best for me. I don't use it all over -even though maybe I should!

I use this on my nose and the pores just around my nose, and my forehead a little...it does a good job of keeping the oilies and shineys away for the day, and smells great, too.

This stuff is very spendy. I'm lucky that I was able to get it in a swap.

I would recc trying to swap for it, or getting samples from Sephora before committing to a whole bottle because it is spendy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

oh my god, what ingredients are in this primer?i just use it today in the morning and at night when I wash my face, I have like, 11 new cystic pimples!no products has ever given me such quick horrible results in just, what, 12 hours?I'm so mad I'm not even going to give this product review about the finishing and others. straight to the garbage this product is going to go, not even going to swap or give it to someone else. no, siree...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has the consistency of moisturizer. It smells great, keeps my makeup form sinking into my pores and it lasts all day. I own this and the green one and I found they don't dry out my skin, yea I don't look oily all over.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by macpixie55

I really wanted to like this primer. The major issue I had with it was that I would put it on and by the time I was done smoothing it onto my face it was so dry that my makeup just sat on top of it and never melted into my skin at all. As a result, all my foundation could easily just be wiped away and touching my face at all left me with a "patchy" skintone. Also, it was over-drying to the point my face almost looked chapped. Will not buy again! I found the Laura Mercier primer after this and fell in love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Definitely HG primer for me. To begin with, I don't have very oily skin, wrinkles or dilated pores and my major issue is the longetivity of the foundation. This is the only primer that helped my liquid foundation to stay longer during the summer. I think it does help to contol oilies, but don't expect this to work as good as a matifying primer.

The texture is a nice non-greasy fluid. Dries on skin quickly. However, this is highly fragranced and luckily it didn't cause skin allergy or whatever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried quite a lot of primers already to name a few; Smashbox, Chanel, Philosophy, Guerlain,MAC. none of them really impressed me as much as this one did. I really like this primer. It applies so easy, and is not silicone overload. consistency of a light lotion moisturizer, and is moisturizing enough for my very dry skin without being greasy. it feels silky smooth to the skin. So far it holds my foundation well (I used it under Rimmel 16hr Mineral Enriched Foundation and the result was fantastic! airbrushed skin, like a doll), but then, I used a long lasting foundation. I will try it with other foundations and will update later. I like the scent and the packaging. As per the price I think it is pricey for a 30ml bottle is almost 30euros.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this at sephora a sample, and i love the smell of this primer, but i dont think it does what it claims. I prefer my smash box primer.