December 22, 2014 | 1214 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Lash Injection PinPoint

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by SparrowsPerch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a love and hate epic battle for me. I love the small applicator and the smell. It smells like flowers to me.

But the thing is that sometimes it'll look great with length and dimension, but some days it won't look as good when it did look as great. And it sometimes leaves me with a smudged off look on my lower lid when I didn't apply any on my lower lashes.

If you want a toss up all the time with this expensive mascara, then this is it. It's allright some days and some days it's awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rarely give only one point, but I really hated this mascara! It does not seem like a mascara. It is thick, yet doesn't do anything. It made my lashes look smaller and I didn't think that was possible. I bought it for the tiny brush, but it didn't grab any more lashes than a regular brush. I wore it once and returned it. Still on the hunt for the perfect mascara...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by kayliathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the tinest mascara applicator I have ever seen! Because of this it takes a bit longer to apply than your typical mascara, but this also allows you to coat each and every lash (even the teeny ones closest to the tear duct) with precision. The results were long, thick lashes, but not nearly as long and thick as I expect from a good, expensive mascara. It also had a very strong odor that I'm not too fond of. The smell made me think "if I get this mascara in my eye, it's going to burn like HELL" so do be careful! It also dries VERY fast so you have to make sure to apply it very carefully. No room for mistakes with this one. I do kind of like this but it's a very high maitenence mascara. I want a mascara that gives better results and is easier to apply. IMO Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash kicks Lash Injection's butt!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 5:10:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used it a few times now and it is a love hate relationship, but the hate has won. On the days it "works" i have gorgeous lashes, but on the days it fails, man it fails. I like the small brush as it gives more control for me, but it is a VERY quick drying formula so you need to be fast fast fast with the application. One coat does the job ok, two coats is great, but three or more coats and you are screwed. Because it dries so quickly if you screw it up no lash comb to remove clumps will ever help. Literally have to remove the product and start again. There is also a weird sickly sweet fruit odour that makes me nauseated, plus at $20+ I want it to work like a charm!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by jessicaho

this is like a mascara that is diagnosed with manic depression. some days i get really long, cleanly defined lashes and then other days, i get a spidery, lash-clumping mess. i really really really love it when it's manic. but too bad it has its bad days. i'm not sure if it was really worth my 28CAD on this stupid thing. i look terrible on those bad days. like instead of a lot of lashes, i have 5 fat ones. the brush is TEENY. like smaller than the size of those dual-action release Gravol tablets. i do like how it removes. even though i wear Shiseido's Mascara Base, it can still remove in warm water (you just need lots of it). but grrr. when am i going to find THE perfect mascara? oh well, at least i got to try this mascara. gotta say, it didn't satisfy my curiosity--instead, it killed it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by blindbird

1. I bought it from ebay for 7 bucks, so I don't complain too much about its price. But i'm not considering shedding out around 20 bucks for a new one.
2. This mascara is really the best at holding the curl. i don't use eyelash curler, just use my finger to hold the lashes up until the mascara dry up. And with this one, I have nicely curled lashes that last as long as I want it to be. I also like that the brush is small enough to reach to every little tiny lash.
3. It never flake or smudge and the water resistance is awsome.
4. The floral scent is ok sometimes, but sometimes it's too overwhelming, almost annoying.
5. I'm always on the line between awsome lashes and horrible spider net everytime I try to use it. I'm lucky for a few times and my lash will be nicely curled, lengthened and a little bit thickened. But mostly, i end up wiping everything off and run off to school, feeling frustrated. If I apply 1 coat, it really doesn't do much except darked my lash and give some curl. But I apply more than that, the nightmare begins. It look very nice at first though. But before it dry, the fiber will stick the lashes together. If I blink, my upper lashes will stick to my lower lashes, making a perfect spider net. And if I try to use my lash comb, I will have clumps, an awful lot of clumps.
6. It's also a little bit hard to remove too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by mzcali4nia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I've used so far. I got a sample size in a swap and love it but I'm not so sure it's "the one" yet. It definitely lengthens and volumizes and doesn't smudge or give me raccoon eyes. It does smell terrible though but it doesn't bother me once I close the tube. But definitely a good mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by JesssicaRabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an amazing mascara! It actually makes my lashes seem curly and long, which they are not. My eyelashes are on the thin side, and stick-straight. My usual eye-makeup routine consists of several coats of mascara plus curling, re-curling...and again, curling, my eyelashes until they look decent.

But no more! With Lash Injection PinPoint, I use two coats and two coats only. This holds a curl like you wouldn't believe! Usually my lashes are flat-out by the end of the night. This keeps them up, up, up! Someone even complimented me on my lashes--something that has NEVER, ever happened. I never even thought I would find a mascara that could hold up my lashes. I even cried wearing it, and my lashes weren't flat!

Unlike other reviewers, I have no problem removing this stuff at night. Then again, I'm used to wearing waterproof (again, to keep the lashes curled), so perhaps I'm not the best one to ask about this. It seems to come off pretty easily with my Cetaphil, which is extremely gentle.

I wouldn't recommend this mascara if you're looking for volume. However, if you have lashes that won't hold a curl or look sparse, definitely give this product a try. A word of caution, though: a little goes a long way. Yes, this mascara will clump badly if you use too much. One coat might be fine, but if you feel the need to use two (as I do), go very easy on each coat!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2009 1:15:00 AM More reviews by cetati

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this for a long time but it just became such a pain to remove every night.. I would go through several cotton balls and Q-tips, with Lancome Bi-Facil, to get this stuff off.

Function-wise, it's just OK. It separates wonderfully and lengthens, but does nothing for volume. I'm not sure how it curls since I have really Asian lashes and I have to use a curler as well as a mascara base to get a curl to hold.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by aries41587

I didn't like this mascara at all. Not only is it hard to remove, after a few weeks it made my lashes like spider legs and it dried up. A waste of money. I was hoping it would be different from the original Lash Injection, but it proved me wrong. Will be sticking to my Lashblast and Fiberwig!