Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Bought this product on a whim because it was on sale at my local drug store. I have been using the body shop elderflower eye gel for years but found it less nutrisious as I become older. I was eager to try something new and is eager to use a roller. The idea seems fun to me.

Honestly I did not notice any significant results from this product. I use it first under my eyes before applying Korres evening primrose eye cream. Although I think my undereye dark circles are reduced, I suspect it is because of the eye cream. Sometimes, it leaves too much product on my skin but at least it is light enough so i have no adverse reaction to it. I have been using this for a few months now and I think I will continue until I finish the whole thing.

Update: I stopped using it after seeing no effects. The roller will deposit way much product if you do not store it upright. It just added another layer to my daily skincare routine without any effectiveness. I now use SAO after my toners around my areas and then apply my eye cream. To me, the SAO works fine and it also nurishing my lashes at the same time. Now i need to find a way to use up this product.

Hmm..I honestly don't know what to write about this product. I bought this because of all the hype. I don't really have puffy undereye circles but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try a new product. I will say that this doesn't sting or burn my eye area and it also does not moisturize. It's okay. I won't be buying a replacement once I'm done with this roller.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

i bought this when i was in france because i hadn't quite grasped the concept of the euro vs the australian dollar and i was on a bit of a shopping spree. whoops!
big black bags run in my family and unfortunately this doesn't do anything for them as far as i can tell.
however, i have a lazy eye and am super hayfever prone and often end up with a droopy/puffy eye. as soon as i feel one coming on, accidentally rub my itchy eyes, have a cry or wake up in the morning with a puffy situation i roll some of this both on my lid and underneath my eye. it actually helps. it doesn't fix it of course, but it does help reduce some of the puffy/droopiness. especially if i catch it early.
unfortunately, i can't use it before foundation.
i don't think that i'll repurchase this because, quite frankly, it is ridiculously expensive and i'm sure i can find something that will work a bit better. i'll be needing something to attempt to keep my horrible genes at bay and chances are that a cream that can help with the wrinkles, dryness, bags and black rings will help with my silly puffy eyes too!
it is going to last me ages though. i've had it for about 2 years now (probably not very healthy, i know) and i still have a fair amount left.

I'm not sure... was it just me, or did this thing actually MAKE darker circles under my eyes? I don't really see the usefulness of this product. The gimmick is that the "cool metal" rolling on your face will calm puffiness.. but I find a frozen spoon pressed over my eye for a few seconds to be more effective. The liquid or whatever is in the tube gets runny and very wet. Not sure I see the purpose.. I gave up on this waste of money and gave it to my little sister. She gets all my failed products. :) Free for her! Anyways. Wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This did nothing for my dark circles and it stung my sensitive skin! My eyes also felt watery after using this -I don't understand why because I didn't put it that close to my eye... I liked the packaging in a sense that it's so handy to use. You just roll this ball around and you're good to go :D

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like the cool feeling when rolling this stuff on, but it does nothing for puffy eyes or dark circles.

I didn't like this. It was sticky and gooey and messy. It made me eyes feel tight. I wasn't moisturizing. It did not wake up my eyes. The eye roller got messy and disgusting when the eye roller goo dried up. This was a horrible product.

I bought this product with high hopes. The rollerball was a little gimmicky looking for my taste but I have met some people that raved about it and some recent puffiness around my eyes made me think I should give it a shot.

The instructions on this product are simple and easy to follow: “Gently roll Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. Use finger to smooth in any excess until absorbed”. The packaging on this product also touts the formula as being a great base for makeup.

After using this product for a week and a half twice day as requested on the packaging I have seen little results. There is an anti-puff effect but this is minimal and also seems temporary. I would recommend using this product if you have a late night and really look like hell but beyond that it is not something you will want to use every day.

I don't really notice a difference when using this.

I'm not really a fan of the packaging either. The roller ball sometimes gets caught in the thin, sensitive skin under my eyes, and that can be slightly painful and annoying.

I found this product to pretty useless to help with puffiness. However, I do like to keep it in the fridge and roll it under my eyes and on my eyelids in the morning to wake myself up and feel refreshed.