October 25, 2014 | 1212 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by ari496

I didn't like this. It was sticky and gooey and messy. It made me eyes feel tight. I wasn't moisturizing. It did not wake up my eyes. The eye roller got messy and disgusting when the eye roller goo dried up. This was a horrible product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by bellaonabudget

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product with high hopes. The rollerball was a little gimmicky looking for my taste but I have met some people that raved about it and some recent puffiness around my eyes made me think I should give it a shot.

The instructions on this product are simple and easy to follow: “Gently roll Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. Use finger to smooth in any excess until absorbed”. The packaging on this product also touts the formula as being a great base for makeup.

After using this product for a week and a half twice day as requested on the packaging I have seen little results. There is an anti-puff effect but this is minimal and also seems temporary. I would recommend using this product if you have a late night and really look like hell but beyond that it is not something you will want to use every day.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by meowrena

I don't really notice a difference when using this.

I'm not really a fan of the packaging either. The roller ball sometimes gets caught in the thin, sensitive skin under my eyes, and that can be slightly painful and annoying.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by liteenie

I found this product to pretty useless to help with puffiness. However, I do like to keep it in the fridge and roll it under my eyes and on my eyelids in the morning to wake myself up and feel refreshed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Surprise: another bad review. I didn't expect miracles from this product, to be clear. All I really wanted from it was a little moisture and the cooling feeling from the ball applicator. The ball was nice, but the product itself burned. Badly. I usually feel guilty about returning products, but for the price ($15 at Walgreens, definitely not cheap for the drugstore) I am not hesitating to bring this one back. I love Garnier haircare, but my first experience with their skincare was certainly dissappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by aznfoureyes

I like the roll-on but, did nothing for my dark circles or bags. Won't be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by mycity000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does nothing for my under eye circles and impossible to put concealer over because makes concealer too moist. Will not be buying again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

Drying to my under eye area. At first i thought it actually moisturizes, after a few minutes my undereye area becomes extreme dry. Dryer than when I don't use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by sofia2723

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this product.
I used to hate it, but that was because I didn't know where to put it.
Your not suppose to put this in the middle of your eyebags.
Your suppose to put it, at the bottom of your eyebags.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Malyboobarby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product had no effect on my bags. Won't buy again.