July 23, 2014 | 2011 users online

Sunscreen - Eucerin - Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by avamarie123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite all time ss/moisturizer. My skin gets so irritated from sunscreens but not this and it is cheap too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by mochila

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Are you looking for an everyday sunscreen to wear under powder makeup or alone? This is the perfect sunscreen for that! It is *not* a waterproof or sweatproof sunscreen.

I have gone through several bottles of this over the years. It is thin, slightly moisturizing, and provides the perfect base to mineral powder makeup. If worn alone, it does give your face a glowy/shiny look but on clear skin days - I love it! I've had compliments on my glowing complexion when I wear this sunscreen with just concealer on blemishes. I am very fair and slightly freckly, and I appreciate the sheer whiteness of this sunscreen. It tones down the redness in my skin and is not obvious at all.

It has never broken me out or irritated my skin. If anything, it helps calm the breakouts I already have. I like that it's not waterproof because I hate that filmy tight feeling of matte waterproof sunscreens. So, be warned: do not wear this to workout because even a small amount of sweat will make this run right off your face. The times I've worn it while running outside in the heat, within 10 minutes I have white sunscreen dribbling down my face.

I love the pump and the slim design of the bottle, it is scentless, and just the perfect SPF for me. I will be so upset if this is ever reformulated or discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by HelloKitty8698

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Reference: I have oily, acne-prone skin.
I previously used Clinique's Dramatically Different Gel but wanted something with SPF consisting of physical sunblocks, oil free, no retynil palmitate, and nonwaterproof (because it clogs my pores).

Even though this isn't oil free I decided to give it a try and I love it! For the first week my skin felt kind of greasy because it was still getting used to it but ever since then it moisturizes well but not too much and it seems to prime my face nicely before applying my MMU. It is a lot more even now and my redness seems to have gone away significantly. It also did not break me out which is unheard of when it comes to my picky skin.

As far as the white cast goes if you apply it to your fingertips and rub them together a bit to warm the product, theeen put it on your face, I find that it is very easy to spread and leaves no white cast or streaks. Love the packaging too, the pump is nice. I took off one lippie because it does have castor oil in it and some chemical sunblocks.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by moonwave11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive/combination skin and thought this would be good for the acne that recently started to develop within the past 10 months. I've only been using this for about 1 week and it was okay on the first couple of days but recently, it's been drying my entire face up like a prune. With my combo skin, my cheeks are usually the driest parts of my face but this moisturizer/sunscreen even dried up my t-zone area to the point of flaking and itching. I'm guessing the sunscreen plays a huge role in the drying factor although when I apply sunscreen on my face in the summer, it doesn't dry me out this much (might be the dry cold fall weather too now that I think about it). Anyway, I won't be using this anymore but maybe I'll give it a try again next spring.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2011 4:35:00 AM More reviews by NQseraphina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

While a lot of people rave about this product, I personally HATED this moisturizer. It seemed pleasant enough at first, but it applied like a nightmare. Because it doubles as a sunscreen, it gives off a white cast on my face that took at least an hour to fade completely. It did not absorb nicely and left such a greasy film all over my face and made me have some pretty gnarly breakouts (the kind with the deep, painful, ANGRY pimples... oh my gosh...). I would not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by PMD64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I so wanted to love this moisturizer/sunscreen. I am very fair, 47 years old, slightly oily, thin skin.

To begin with, to me it is very heavy. I feel it on my face all day long and can't wait to wash it off.

The thing that bothers me more than anything is the white cast. Since I am already fair, I didn't think it would be a problem. I look like a ghost. Like a child who got into the Desitin.

I put it on my neck as well, and no matter how hard I work at blending, I can see streaks and uneviness all day long. I have not had that problem with any other sunscreens.

I have worn it at times in the summer as well as the winter, and it is a no go either way.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by rite2coz

I started using this after I react to Cetaphil Daily Lotion with SPF 50 which I have been using it for over a year after i diagnosed with rosacea, and this was recommended by my derm. I have to find a replacement, and after several online search, and reading the reviews I decided to give this a try. I've been using it for over 2 weeks, and so far so good. It is even better then Cetaphil. Is lighter, and it contains zinc oxide, and Titanium Dioxide which is good for people to use with rosacea as sunscreen. I'm glad that i find this as replacement, and I hope for those who is using and/or thinking to use it, GOOD LUCK! Update 11/13/11: I finally stopped using it last week because I start to realize that this clog my pore, and also it seems like making my rosacea worst, now I m back to square one on looking for another sunscreen that I can use.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really hoping this would serve better as a facial moisturizer, but that was just wishful thinking. It's not very moisturizing at all, especially since my skin is really dry. If I apply it to a dry spot, it doesn't alleviate it at all. I also really don't like the smell. It has the strong zinc scent that's characteristic of most sunscreens. However, it was slightly less than $10, which is pretty inexpensive for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by iamlizlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a staple in my morning face routine. If you have dry skin like me, it really cannot be used as a moisturizer alone. However, after already moisturized face and before makeup, it works brilliantly. It does not make me greasy, it does not have a horrible white cast, and it does not give me milia, hives or a rash the way others have. It provides a bit more moisture but is in no way greasy or heavy like other spf lotions. It has a bit of a white cast at first (not nearly as bad as most) but it disappears for me (NC20) after a few minutes. I rub it onto my palms & pat it into my face. It also works fantastically as a makeup primer but make sure you wait for it to set first (10-20 mins). Also, I love the pump but wish it locked instead of having a dinky cap. All in all, it's just wonderful for my dry and sensitive skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I started using this product a while back and i absolutely despise it. It doesn't moisturize and leaves my face feeling very dry and flaky so i would not recommend it for dry skin at all. It also leaves a white cast on your face but fortunately it doesn't last very long and fades away. After using this for a few weeks i also started to develop dry patches all over my face which i can only blame this "moisturizer" because it was the only item that was new to my skin regime. The only good thing about this product is that it has SPF 30 and that it has no fragrance and it's good for sensitive skin, other than that i cant find anything i actually like about it. I don't recommend it at all and it is just a wast of time and money.