April 20, 2014 | 965 users online

Fragrances - Parlux - Jessica Simpson Fancy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This smells very yummy and delish - a nice "foodie" sort of scent. However, it is a little cloying especially when worn on a hot day so minus one lippy from me. I smell lots of sugary caramel/vanilla notes in the opening that changes to a nutty-like ending on my skin. I don't get any florals or fruity notes in this which is a shame. Overall, it's a lovely warm gourmand but I wouldn't choose this to wear during Summer because it doesn't wear so well in the heat.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by michellecreasey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok i admit i am a fragrance addict!! I have more than i can count and came across this at my local Priceline store I sprayed it on my arm and was so suprised i really didnt expect much i guess because i have the BS fantasy and grew tired of it And it is a vanilla cupcake type smell also But this is so different This reminds me of that warm vanilla sugar smell Like at xmas time The body shop had a vanilla oil years ago that had that same warmth about it Just yummy But they reformulated it This has so much more than just a vanilla base its blended so nicely with very suble fruit and florals and the caramel gives it such a beautiful warmth Just lovely This is definately hitting HG status for me And this is coming from someone who gets sick of perfume really quick This is a really well blended perfume I LOVE IT!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I brought this only just recently so I'm still getting used to the scent. It's a very creamy sugary vanilla mixture on my skin. It lingers quite well and mellows out to a light caramel. My friend who tested this perfume said it smells similar to Aquolina Pink Sugar. It just smells yummy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

At first I loved this fragrance, it's strong musky vanillaness, but on the drydown it got very sweet and cloying with an afternote of something disgusting that reminds me of the old Exclaimation body spray that my grandmother used to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by canadamomof4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Best perfume ever(besides pink sugar)
Love this candied vanilla smell..love love it

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by nudelipsandnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Fancy-this gave me a migraine headache. It was cloying and sickening. Sticky and icky! I might just have an old bottle of it but the fragrance smells to me like cognac, a stale hotel room, and vanilla clove cigarettes. In a word---yikes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lxlstephbabie

I honestly suck at describing perfume scents, so thats what the notes are for (look it up!) Just kidding lol. I love the smell it lasts on me all day. I got it on Perfumania.com when I had a 25% off coupon code. It came in a gift set with a 3.4oz perfume bottle and I believe a 3.4oz body lotion. It was only $29.80 +free shipping. It was definitely worth it especially for the price. I'd suggest getting perfumes off Perfumania.com because they take coupon codes with most stores will not take on perfumes! (ex. nordstrom, macys, ulta, sephora....)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I hate bringing ratings down on products but here goes anyway. I wanted to try this one but I did not want to drop the $ for a larger bottle without spraying first. Done this before and paid for something I can't use, so I bought a sample bottle. Sure glad I opted out of the big one! At first sniff, I thought it was kind of nice, sweet, very sweet, but nice enough. It was in the dry down that I really started to dislike this scent so much so, I had to try wash it off. It really holds! I washed, and it still lingered, only now with another scent that I really can not tolerate. Not sure what that note is that stays hard on my skin but it does not set well with my body chemistry.
I can see how a young girl would like this fragrance though. It smells very nice on the take off, but on me it is just sooo sweet. It is literally sticky on my skin! LOL I am pretty sure they do not put sugar into the mix, right?
I will not be buying a bigger bottle of this one. The bottle itself is rather unique in design so I gave it a 5. The price is reasonable so a 2. The overall rating I gave a generous 2 because even though it turned into a horrible icky smell on my skin, it does smell pretty at first, and it last a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by ChantellyLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been my signature scent for a few years now. I love anything vanilla. I get SO many compliments when I wear it! It lasts a full 8 hours and the pink bottle is so pretty!
It's almost 80 CND for the large bottle....but a few times a year Shoppers Drug Mart puts it on sale for 20 bucks and I stock up!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by caydesugar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent! It's everything I ever wanted! Fruity and sweet and vanilla! I love to smell like a cupcake! Literally! Haha. The initial spritz is fruity and I can smell red berries with a twist of slight apricot. Simply delish! And then an hour or so later, the caramel notes are more detectable than the inital spray. Then hours later, the drydown... The fruity smell is all gone and I am left with a vanilla note. It somehow reminds me of pancakes haha. Mm...! :)

I'm very picky when it comes to choosing scents. And this scent is just my fav! :)
Highly recommended for people who love fruity, sweet, vanilla scents!