July 29, 2014 | 1189 users online

Fragrances - Parlux - Jessica Simpson - Fancy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Tamahawk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

WOW! What a hidden gem! This is exactly what I have been looking for! First when I put it on, it smelled like Pink Sugar with a peachy scent, and I was like, eh, I already have this one... But, a few moments afterwards, magic occurred. I smell a vanilla pipe tobacco, like Guerlain SDV or TF Tobacco Vanille. Success! I am in love!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

For a long time this was my favorite, it was one of those fragrances that got lots of compliments, lots of people asking what it was, etc. But I noticed that after a while the smell would wear off at the end of the day. Then it just started smelling chemically. I can't correctly describe the smell, but it started to smell really watered down, which disappointed me, cause the actual fragrance is really great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by marymary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Top note is berry-juicy, with the vanilla coming through quite quickly. Creamy, soft, sweet without being screechy. It's on the gourmand side but not VERY foody. It's a very nice vanilla, and I've tried/owned them all from Shalimar to Britney. Seems to last a few hours, whereas Curious in Control, with a similar vanilla note lasts ten minutes if that on me.
Packaging is cute, with the gold embossing.
Price is excellent on cheapsmells.com
I deduct one star because I simply can't give it the same number of stars I gave l'heure bleue!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This smells very yummy and delish - a nice "foodie" sort of scent. However, it is a little cloying especially when worn on a hot day so minus one lippy from me. I smell lots of sugary caramel/vanilla notes in the opening that changes to a nutty-like ending on my skin. I don't get any florals or fruity notes in this which is a shame. Overall, it's a lovely warm gourmand but I wouldn't choose this to wear during Summer because it doesn't wear so well in the heat.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by michellecreasey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok i admit i am a fragrance addict!! I have more than i can count and came across this at my local Priceline store I sprayed it on my arm and was so suprised i really didnt expect much i guess because i have the BS fantasy and grew tired of it And it is a vanilla cupcake type smell also But this is so different This reminds me of that warm vanilla sugar smell Like at xmas time The body shop had a vanilla oil years ago that had that same warmth about it Just yummy But they reformulated it This has so much more than just a vanilla base its blended so nicely with very suble fruit and florals and the caramel gives it such a beautiful warmth Just lovely This is definately hitting HG status for me And this is coming from someone who gets sick of perfume really quick This is a really well blended perfume I LOVE IT!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I brought this only just recently so I'm still getting used to the scent. It's a very creamy sugary vanilla mixture on my skin. It lingers quite well and mellows out to a light caramel. My friend who tested this perfume said it smells similar to Aquolina Pink Sugar. It just smells yummy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

At first I loved this fragrance, it's strong musky vanillaness, but on the drydown it got very sweet and cloying with an afternote of something disgusting that reminds me of the old Exclaimation body spray that my grandmother used to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by canadamomof4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Best perfume ever(besides pink sugar)
Love this candied vanilla smell..love love it

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by nudelipsandnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Fancy-this gave me a migraine headache. It was cloying and sickening. Sticky and icky! I might just have an old bottle of it but the fragrance smells to me like cognac, a stale hotel room, and vanilla clove cigarettes. In a word---yikes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lxlstephbabie

I honestly suck at describing perfume scents, so thats what the notes are for (look it up!) Just kidding lol. I love the smell it lasts on me all day. I got it on Perfumania.com when I had a 25% off coupon code. It came in a gift set with a 3.4oz perfume bottle and I believe a 3.4oz body lotion. It was only $29.80 +free shipping. It was definitely worth it especially for the price. I'd suggest getting perfumes off Perfumania.com because they take coupon codes with most stores will not take on perfumes! (ex. nordstrom, macys, ulta, sephora....)