January 30, 2015 | 1511 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Leah786

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this mascara!!! It is hands down one of the best ive ever used, and ive wasted plenty of money trying to find a good one.
Ive got incredibly long lashes, and i had always found it quite problematic to get a mascara that didnt clump them altogether and leave marks on any and every area that my eyelashes seemed to touch, (my eyelashes really are that long).
This mascara however, manages to perfectly curl my eyelashes so much so that i dont even have to use a curler. It doesnt melt and leaves marks all over my eyes either, which for my eyelashes is a major plus.
With just one coat, your eyelashes look amazing for daytime, or anytime to be honest, but if you want a more dramatic finish than you can add more coats, and the best bit is that this doesnt clump at all!!!
Its got a really good texture to it, and you can feel it when your putting it on. Needless to say, i never leave my house without it, and literally one coat of this leaves my lashes look amazing all day and night.
The pricing is slightly expensive, but its definitely worth it considering how good an effect it has, and so i will definitely be repurchasing.
For those who want a beautiful curl to their lashes, than this is the product for you. It also helps with volume and gets to every lash, giving you a lovely wide-eyed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by strix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best (if not THE best) mascaras I've used. It is not goopy, clumpy, too wet, too dry, smudgy, or flaky. It makes my lashes look a lot longer, and hold their curl. The brush is so great at coating individual lashes that it looks like I'm not wearing mascara-- it looks like I just have naturally long, dark lashes, which is exactly what mascara should do! It lasts all day too.

I have tried a ton of drug-store and high-end mascaras, including the popular ones like Fresh Supernova, Benefit (badgal and they're real), the regular DiorShow (too clumpy), and Chanel Inimitable (very good mascara). This one is my favorite so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by organicjunkiee

These guys really know how to make good mascaras!This is the best mascara I have used ever,period. Lasts all day, doesn't smudge . Easy to apply , lengthens lashes and doesn't make it look clumpy, makes my lashes look naturally beautiful and not madeup ,but if you looking for something dramatic and illustrious then definitely this is not your type.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by ic3fall

This is my HG mascara. I go back to it when I'm in a hurry or when a new product fails me. I took 1 lippy off cause it sometimes gives me panda eyes when the day is too humid. My lashes grow downwards and I didn't really see the curling power until I changed a new method (shiseido eyelash curler before mascara and then a electronic curler after mascara. This is the only method that works for me. Damn stubborn straight lashes!). After that I compared all my mascaras and this one has the best curling power :) It can last all day when it's not too humid. In terms of length and volume, this mascara defines and lengthens lashes well but not dramatically so. It's not realistic to expect miracles from products so I tend to be moderate in my appraisals.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

A very good Dior mascara. I have yet to find a Dior mascara that's not good. It doesn't give much volume (I have full but short lashes) but it does provide the length and good separation. Stays on the whole day without smudging, flaking etc. I combine it with Dior maximizer lash serum but then again if I apply two layers of the Iconic mascara I get the exact same result. I would absolutely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by ikon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is beautiful. It makes my eyelashes longer, curlier and fuller. It also is a bit glossy which makes it a very nice choice for fancier makeup.

Only issue I have with this is how difficult it is to remove. I got the non-waterproof one and using a variety of eye makeup removers and cleansers (including ones for waterproof mascaras), it's still very difficult to remove and requires minutes of rubbing which makes my eyes red. This is by far the most difficult to remove mascara that I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got a sample of this, and it gives you pretty long and separated lashes. I get surprisingly many compliments when waring this.. But I can not use this when I'm working because it does not last all day without rubbing of. In humid conditions or on a rainy day it gives me panda eyes. Not a pretty look! And my cleanser which removes makeup well, has a problem removing this. Why?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Melina8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my newest love in mascara... i used the ysl mascara before(can't remember the name) that was good too, but this one is my favorite...i always come back to this one..If you have short lashes go for this...i have really short lashes, but i have got a lot of compliments on how long my lashes are when i use this one..Volume isn't very wow, so if you want volume, i don't think this one is the right one...but for length its just wow:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by lauracrua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great everyday mascara, it coats my fair lashes with product quickly and gives a clump free result. Oh and it lasts so well without flaking or running. I have worn this all day and into the early hours and it still stayed put (this includes dancing !!). Also didn't irritate my normally watery sensitive eyes.

It does however go gloopy after about 3 months use or so, it doesn't become unusable but this is a bit irritating with such an expensive mascara. Expensive but worth it for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by tobacco_flower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got interested in eyelashes and mascaras really late, so this was my first mascara (the rest before were either freebies or GWPs which I didn't know how to use properly). Anyway, I got it in non-waterproof formula thinking it'd be real hard to remove. Big mistake. While this mascara really curls the eyelashes up, and ends length, it smudges badly. In addition, if you swipe more than twice, it'll clump your eyelashes. This is actually more buck than bang, so I'd give it a miss if you can. Besides it burnt a big whole in my pocket, about SGD 50++. Not repurchasing.