Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 12/26/2012 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I typically really like wet n wild products bit this liner was a mess. I read all the good reviews and thought this product would be perfect to venture into cream liners since I typically only use liquid liner. When I first tried it I thought it was an ok product for the price but I knew from then I wouldn't be repurchasing since it didn't even go on smoothly. Worst of all is it dried so quick despite me closing it tightly after each use. The packaging is terrible and I believe thats what led to it drying so quickly.

on 12/12/2012 4:44:00 AM

This product was a huge disappointment. After trying other drugstore eyeliners and have success with them I thought this eyeliner would be amazing, but I was wrong. The texture of the eyeliner on application is nice, but the eyeliner smudges a lot throughout the day. Also the eyeliner in the pot dries out quickly and become hard to use really quickly.

Bought this to see what the hype was about. I found that it does give a deep black color, but it just doesn't stay on my lower lashline and waterline. It is not waterproof and can't withstand my watery eyes. Still looking for my HG eyeliner. As for the top lashline, yes it stays in place.

The packaging is quite cheap--the lid is thin and awkward to put on. The liner brush it comes with is really cheap and gives a huge thick line so I would recommend throwing it away immediately and using a more precise angle brush.

on 11/18/2012 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Can I get a Halleloo for this product! I love this and it is my HG of creme eyeliners. It goes on smooth, is easy to blend, does not smudge once it is set, and it doesn't dry out easily. I put it on top of my false lash band and it make the band virtually impossible to see. In my opinion, it works just as good as the expensive brands and is much easier on the wallet.

on 11/11/2012 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Awesome eyeliner! For the price, this yields bang for your buck!! I have never had any issues with drying up. Using this with an angled brush works a lot better than a thin liner brush like a bent liner brush. The matte finish it gives is amazing!

on 10/23/2012 9:37:00 PM

My skin is having major reactions to this liner! I just put it on after buying it from the store. The lids of my eyes are itchy/ irritated/ burning its just bad I'm taking this back tomorrow even though I'm adverse to returning products Ive used this is definitely causing reactions with my skin! I do use h/e the majority of the time but I use maybelline as my everyday gel eyeliner and its never caused me any kind of reaction...

Wow this eyeliner is seriously for heavy liner junkies. This doesn't move it glides on very black and it has a matte finish. Everytime I go to the store to get another one they never have it in stock people must buy like 3 all at once or maybe even steal them. Funny how many say this dried out completely, the secret is keep it tightly sealed mine dried out but I poked a hole on top of the dry area and inside was a very creamy liner so I made sure to check it everyday so it would dry out. And I finished it with out any problems. Now this eyeliner scares me because it's so pigmented and if you mess up that's it you gotta start all over again because this liner is so hard to remove not even make up remover worked to be honest I don't know what I even used to clean it off at night sometimes I would just sleep in it because it's such a hassle to remove. Other than that it's a great product I recommend it to every eyeliner addict out there truste it's even better than Mac fluidline.

Absolutely love this cream eyeliner.Its waterproof,smuge proof,fadeproof,and never creases.But if you put too much it will dry and flake so dont do that.

on 9/15/2012 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

To me, this liner was just OK. The consistency seemed to gravitate to the dryer side, and I had to perform 'brush acrobatics' just to get some liner on the brushes I was using(I used a few). In four months it dried up on me completely, and was unusable. I think there are many alternatives on the market(think Maybelline, for example), that would perform just as well, if not better.

on 9/1/2012 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a great buy. Highly pigmented, does not budge, and you can't beat the price. The downsides are almost that it's *too good* - once it's on, it dries very quickly and is hard to smudge to soften, and it is very difficult to take off. The other gel/creme eyeliners I have tried include Bobbi Brown, Physician's Formula, and Maybelline - so far this is the longest lasting for me. I do use eyelid primer, which increases the durability, but this is great on its own too.

I had stopped using this for a few months because I was using BB's gel liner in Espresso Ink, but I pulled it out recently, craving a true black. Despite the flimsy top others have mentioned, it had not dried up at all and was still fully usable. I should mention I don't use the brush included with this product (though I do use it with other eyeliners); I have found that BB's Ultra Thin Brush and the PF brush work best.

Overall, highly recommended :)