July 30, 2014 | 1024 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

one of the best drugstore gel liners, however i find it didn't stay as well as my fluidline when tightlining, this is great for waterlines tho. i find this kind of smudges away (somewhat like the essence one) instead of flaking away when i rub it along with the fluidline, it's still a very good gel liner if you're looking for a cheap one that will stay put, id choose the essence one if you can get your hands on it tho cuz i find it stays just a bit longer and the packaging is definitely more secure so it wont dry out as fast

if you use this for traditional lining or if you have eyelids that wont pretty much make almost all liners smudge off, this is a great product

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by niarai

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the brush, it makes it so easy to apply. I have the black creme...it is creamy and stays on with no problem. Definetly a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

Obsessed! I haven't had a chance to repurchase this in a few a months because i am trying to use up my other gel liners. This is smooth and opaque. It doesn't budge from 6am to 11PM at night. The problem I have with most gel liners are that it's messy upon application and smudges everywhere (like Maybelline) but this is so clean and is easy to apply. I can't even begin to describe how perfect this product is. It lasts me for months. Unfortunately I lost the cap so I had to toss it out. I will definitely purchase this again and again! At $3 it's so inexpensive yet comparable to the higher end gel liners

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by eve33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Seemed to work all right for a few months, but it was on the thick sticky side - not a very smooth application. Then it slowly turned hard and I had to toss it. Container is a little clumsy to open, and I'm not clumsy! Staying power was about 4-5 hours in a very humid climate, then it faded off at the outer corners. Not good! I wouldn't buy again,cheap as it is, unless I could use it up in just a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Flirted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've purchased this twice and I really do like this product, especially for the price! It is really black and has great staying power. I can swim in it, sleep in it, cry, and it won't come off. The only thing is when I do remove my eye makeup off at night, it can be extremely difficult because of its staying power.
The packaging sucks though. After awhile, the product does DRY out!! And the pot containing the gel eyeliner can come out so be careful. But for the price of the eyeliner, it's acceptable since it's under $5.
The brush that comes with the eyeliner sucks, I don't use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by daniemarie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall: To start off, I'm a huge fan of Wet N Wild, and when I saw the majority of the great reviews on this eyeliner, I caved in and bought it. Needless to say, I'm in the minority that hates it. It was a complete miss.
I have monolids, and even better, they're extremely oily. 10 minutes after application, which involved a lot of running and skipping of the product, my eye makeup was smeared and flaky. Not cute.

Price: At $3.99, its definitely a less expensive eyeliner compared to say Maybelline's or Revlon's.

Packaging: I absolutely loathe this packaging. The cap is plastic and has no possibility of the ensuring that the product will dry out. I nearly depotted the entire thing when I accidentally lost my grip.

Repurchase? Not a chance.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smudged within 10 minutes after applying! Not cool! And it flakes throughout the day. It is impossible for me to walk out the door worry free. I honestly don't know why the rating is so high for this product. Glad that it works for other people. But to my point of view this is the worst eyeliner I've tried. By the end of the day my under eye areas are completely black. I don't even know how it got under my eyes.
Beside the quality issue, the package is not good neither. It's hard to close and tighten the lid. Because of that it dries out really fast.
Althought it's cheap but it's money too. I feel like I threw money in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Candace716

I really like this eyeliner. I've used the Loreal Hip creme liner and the Sonia Kashuk gel liner. For the price...this is my fave. I had no issues with it drying up. I don't leave it with the top off either though. I've never used it with the brush it came with. And I've found that using it with an angled brush (I'm using one I got from target, dunno the brand but it works well lol)...using it with the angled brush works better for me than a thin liner brush like my sonia kashuk bent liner brush. I love the matte finish it gives also.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by happi23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bomb dot com. Love the price, love the product, love how it lasts!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by xJustKidding

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is fantastic, and the price is just unbelievable!

It stayed on all day with limited smudging, and it's super black. The only problem I have is that when I'm applying it, it often transfers onto the upper part of my eyelid :/ However, it's not too big of a problem because I just wipe it off with a cotton swab. The packaging was okay, nothing good or bad about it.