October 21, 2014 | 877 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by karaEMP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The number one thing I like about this concealer is: It doesn't make me breakout! Yay! And the coverage is very good. But it does have its problems. It really is terrible under the eyes, as other reviewers have mentioned -- aging, chalky, creasing, etc. Although, I will say this.... I once used it with Lancome's Photogenic Luminessence (sp?) foundation, and had none of those issues with it... it looked great... something about the luminous foundation helped it very much. Unfortunately, that foundation broke me out big time, but that's another story. Also, the color selection is not marvelous. Ivoire is really too white (even for me, and I am a snow white kind of pale).... and the next choice, Light Buff, is too dark. If only there were something inbetween! Also, it's ridiculously expensive. That said, I will repurchase until I find something better that doesn't break me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jussbe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product was just ok for me. I am still on the lookout for best under eye concealer.
+ med coverage
+ texture good, blended well
- "in honey" was very orange

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Bunnisan

I don't like wearing concealors or any of that sort
but i do need it
this product is very simple don't need too much
it doesn't dry out or smudge
the chooses in skin tone may not be perfect but it's always better to get it lighter not darker
escpecially if you want to use it for your undereye area
good for all skin no breakots or mess

(\ /)
(^_^)
C(")(")

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Maki70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

Bought this on a whim really as I saw it super cheap on ebay and intended it for under eye coverage. But as fate would have it a nice big inflamed spot appeared above my lip, first test of this concealer and it's top marks from the get go. Covered all the area and didn't look obvious or caked, excellent stuff! Works well under eyes too, I have it in 'Ivoire'.
The applicator is worthless though. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I bought this concealer in medium Bisque and I also bought dual finish powder in matte sand lll along with this concealer these two product make me look so flawless. Love them together.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Momeramas

Wow, after reading all the good comments on here I'm about to give this thing another try! However, I've tried it several times and I was not overly impressed with this product. Maybe it's too yellow or something - I have the "Correcteur". And that's saying a lot since I'm Asian and have yellow undertones. It's a hassle to blend it out and at the end of the day it doesn't look good - kind of light and unnatural looking. Like I said, I was just about to throw this out, but maybe I'll give it just one more try...
Right now, for concealer I'm really liking Sonia Kashuk - not the stick type (I haven't tried that yet) but the one that looks like an eyeshadow pallette.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Poses

Wow, Lancome meant it when they named this Complete Coverage. This covers better than any concealer I've tried. I'm NC25 with strong yellow undertones, and I found Camee a great match. The colour is just the right shade and has enough yellow to cover naturally. It's not too light, because I'm only using this on blemishes and it should match my skin. This has never made me break out or dried out my skin, unlike *coughcough* Estee Lauder Double Stay.

Price is hideous though. By hideous, I mean, "outrageous for such a small tube of concealer in a package that oozes and wastes product into the cap, and in the end, is only a concealer." But with all things considered, this gives amazing coverage, so I only need a tiny amount every time. I've had this tube for six months now, and with daily usage, still has lots left. Each tube contains 0.25 oz (7 g), and at a cost of $30 CDN, is a much better option than some drugstore finds, like Revlon's Age Defying Spa Concealer, which only gives 0.04 oz of product for about $12 CDN (amazing how Revlon gets away with this).

I love the package design, black and very sleek, but like I said before, I dislike the hollows in the cap that waste product. I'll eventually have to use a concealer brush to scoop out every last bit of concealer. Would I repurchase? Very likely, on one of those days when I'm feeling self-indulgent.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by laughitoff123

I'm on my second tube. It has great coverage. There are many shades to choose from, so it'll match your skintone more precisely. I apply mine with a brush and it looks amazing. When I'm in a rush, I apply it with my finger, but it doesn't look as great. The packaging is adorable!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by hediandthejellyfish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use EL double wear concealer, but found that was too harsh on my skin and left dry patches where I applied. Switched to this and at first I wasn't terribly impressed. Pretty good coverage, looks very natural, doesn't completely last all day, and the packaging, while very classy, sucks. Lots of product get stuck in the screw-off top portion, and when a concealer is this expensive ($30 Cdn), you don't really want to waste any.

I'm still debating whether I will purchase again. This is perhaps the most natural-looking concealer I've found so far in a shade that works for me (Camee, NC25), and I do like it despite the crappy package design. For the price, I might be able to find something better though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Jo1983

Good coverage however doesnt last all day