Estee Lauder Sumptuous

Water, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Isostearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Pantethine, Polyamide 6, Kaolin, Capryl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hexylene Glycol, Simethicone, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Prussian Blue, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Carmine, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Panthenol.

on 7/4/2012 6:38:00 PM

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It lengthens and volumizes my short, sparse lashes without clumping even when I have three coats on. It's really good because I don't have to use falsies as often. The only problem is that it is a bit on the pricey side.

on 6/12/2012 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this mascara. i think i have used 6th package so far. and i will repurchase 1 more this month :))) i may try colored ones as well. it does not itch my eyes or leave residues like Clinique mascaras.

i have also tried Estee Lauder Turbolash Mascara. but the package and vibration effect broke out in 15 days. it may be better for curling eyelashes but because of the package i wont use it and i will continue to Sumptuous. by the way i am also curious about Dior Show Mascara. if i dont like Dior, i will purchase Sumptuous again for sure!!!!

on 5/18/2012 5:44:00 PM

Definitely a mascara worth saving up for. I got a sample size from my mom's friend and did exactly what the product says about bold lifting! Doesn't smudge or flake at all and lasts throughout the day. It's actually the first mascara that exceeds my expectations, but as mentioned the price itself is expensive IMO. Would recommend :)

on 5/16/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a gift with purchase at a Belk counter. This mascara just didn't work for me. It didn't lengthen or volumize my lashes. Sorry Estee.

on 5/1/2012 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is about the only mascara that makes my eye lashes look lovely. without mascara my eye lashes are everywhere. maybe because when i sleep on my sides i continously bend my eye lashes in different positions which causes them to eventually stay in that position? who knows but this mascara evens every single lash out and also gives it volume and a little bit of length. every other mascara i try just adds color to my lashes but doesnt even them out. Thanks EL!

on 4/23/2012 9:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

One of my favourites mascaras!
I have short, straight, barely there eyelashes. But this one compensates all those flaws. With this I have long, curly, voluminous lashes!!
Love it!

on 4/20/2012 1:56:00 PM

I love this mascara BUT, over the last 2-3 yrs I've figured out that the SAMPLE of this is the one I love...when I buy the mascara outright, it clumps and, I feel, smudges. Sooo, I buy E.L. products I like when there is a gift with purchase that includes this sample size and try to make it last. I feel the same way about Lancome Defencils!

on 4/16/2012 10:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like this mascara. Don't pay attention to the pictures of people who wear Sumptuous here because it doesn't really look like that. My eyelashes are relatively long and it doesn't lengthen it that much. I have to say though, out of all the mascaras I've used, this is my favorite. It has a nice black color and it lengthens while still looking natural. I never wear mascara but today I wore it and reapplied it. It didn't get any eyelashes in my eyes or start smudging. It still looks good at night. If you want a nice, natural mascara, then this is perfect for you. I have the smaller version of this and a double end one with Sumptuous and a lash primer. For anyone who has the primer, it really doesn't do anything. I just use it before the mascara to lengthen my lashes. The primer makes your eyelashes look white though.

on 4/15/2012 7:58:00 PM

I got this as a sample gift and I love it for length. However, I hate anything that looks goopy or clumpy so you have to be slow on application and it doesn't do that! I do like the length this gives with the primer base...I would recommend Estee lauder because even though their makeup is $$$ it lasts for a LONG time!

Update: Just tried the Lash mascara from NYC- Sky Rise at walmart for $2!! And i was much more volume for not even a fraction of the cost. Go Buy!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Coming from Estee Lauder, this was a very disappointing product. This was partially my fault too, I suppose. I have stick straight asian lashes, and my problem was that this clumped my lashes together, and destroyed my curls completely. The second I apply it, my curls fell right down. What's worse is the clumping! Maybe it's that my tube is fairly new, and the product needs time to get drier, but generally it won't change as much. I can imagine how this would work on someone with already amazing lashes - long, full, naturally curled. Not mine, tho!!