Estee Lauder Sumptuous

Water, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Isostearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Pantethine, Polyamide 6, Kaolin, Capryl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hexylene Glycol, Simethicone, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Prussian Blue, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Carmine, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Panthenol.

I love this mascara!!! It makes my lashes 10x thicker! And it raises them to my eyebrows! This mascara is amazing, the color, brush, everything! The only problem i see with it is that it can be really clumpy!

I've received this many times as a GWP, and I have to say this is a really great mascara. It claims to be a volumizing mascara, but I find that it is more of a separating, defining, and lifting mascara. I've pretty much never had issues with this clumping, and this doesn't smear or flake off throughout the day. The brush is easy to use and really grabs and separates every lash. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a little bit of oomph to their lashes as an easy to use, no fuss, everyday mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This product is everything I would want in a mascara.
Pros: gives volume and definition, clump free, lashes look lengthened, not hard to remove at the end of the day but at the same time doesn't smudge during the day
Cons: none that I can see
I will continue to buy this mascara, can't see me finding a better one any time soon.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Favourite mascara!

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It lengthens and volumizes my short, sparse lashes without clumping even when I have three coats on. It's really good because I don't have to use falsies as often. The only problem is that it is a bit on the pricey side.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this mascara. i think i have used 6th package so far. and i will repurchase 1 more this month :))) i may try colored ones as well. it does not itch my eyes or leave residues like Clinique mascaras.

i have also tried Estee Lauder Turbolash Mascara. but the package and vibration effect broke out in 15 days. it may be better for curling eyelashes but because of the package i wont use it and i will continue to Sumptuous. by the way i am also curious about Dior Show Mascara. if i dont like Dior, i will purchase Sumptuous again for sure!!!!

Definitely a mascara worth saving up for. I got a sample size from my mom's friend and did exactly what the product says about bold lifting! Doesn't smudge or flake at all and lasts throughout the day. It's actually the first mascara that exceeds my expectations, but as mentioned the price itself is expensive IMO. Would recommend :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a gift with purchase at a Belk counter. This mascara just didn't work for me. It didn't lengthen or volumize my lashes. Sorry Estee.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is about the only mascara that makes my eye lashes look lovely. without mascara my eye lashes are everywhere. maybe because when i sleep on my sides i continously bend my eye lashes in different positions which causes them to eventually stay in that position? who knows but this mascara evens every single lash out and also gives it volume and a little bit of length. every other mascara i try just adds color to my lashes but doesnt even them out. Thanks EL!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

One of my favourites mascaras!
I have short, straight, barely there eyelashes. But this one compensates all those flaws. With this I have long, curly, voluminous lashes!!
Love it!