October 23, 2014 | 1187 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - Sumptuous

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by cecekath00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara. Don't pay attention to the pictures of people who wear Sumptuous here because it doesn't really look like that. My eyelashes are relatively long and it doesn't lengthen it that much. I have to say though, out of all the mascaras I've used, this is my favorite. It has a nice black color and it lengthens while still looking natural. I never wear mascara but today I wore it and reapplied it. It didn't get any eyelashes in my eyes or start smudging. It still looks good at night. If you want a nice, natural mascara, then this is perfect for you. I have the smaller version of this and a double end one with Sumptuous and a lash primer. For anyone who has the primer, it really doesn't do anything. I just use it before the mascara to lengthen my lashes. The primer makes your eyelashes look white though.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a sample gift and I love it for length. However, I hate anything that looks goopy or clumpy so you have to be slow on application and it doesn't do that! I do like the length this gives with the primer base...I would recommend Estee lauder because even though their makeup is $$$ it lasts for a LONG time!

Update: Just tried the Lash mascara from NYC- Sky Rise at walmart for $2!! And i was much more volume for not even a fraction of the cost. Go Buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sundaypancakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Coming from Estee Lauder, this was a very disappointing product. This was partially my fault too, I suppose. I have stick straight asian lashes, and my problem was that this clumped my lashes together, and destroyed my curls completely. The second I apply it, my curls fell right down. What's worse is the clumping! Maybe it's that my tube is fairly new, and the product needs time to get drier, but generally it won't change as much. I can imagine how this would work on someone with already amazing lashes - long, full, naturally curled. Not mine, tho!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I must be in the minority here but this mascara stinks well on me anyway! I have short sparse lashes for reference.thankfully I didint purchase this and received it as a GWP my problem with this mascara is the brush it sucks! It left me with clumpy spider legs for lashes the formula of this is dreadful would never buy this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

ok. it makes lash looking volumanized and full. working well as mascara.

but only thing that makes me not using this one is
after hours, mascara is smugged on my skin. i don't like it...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by lenaki16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it was a gift with a magazine.i am using it i think four days now. i don't like it that much and i am really glad i uses it first! i don't know if i will like it if i use it on a client but i hope i will.because i really wanted to like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

I had been using Lancome mascara's, but received some samples of this mascara and fell in love. My eye lashes have two very different textures and it's hard making them look like they belong on the same face, but this manages to give me an even look.

That said... for some reason it goes on WAY better in the sample sizes than it does in the larger size. After the first four or five uses of the full size it gets gummy in the tube, and now it just flakes and looks horrible. Sample size wise it was the best mascara ever, but for what it costs I expect my tube to not turn to crap mascara after only a handful of uses.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by PhatMuffin

Best mascara I've ever used! Great brush, does not flake or smudge, stays on perfectly all day long, separates my lashes and gives great volume. I can't fine anything bad to say about it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. New favourite mascara !! Got this as part of a free gift. I haven't used a lot of Estee lauder mascaras so didn't know what to expect.My last favourite was Dior blackout or show but this is just as good.I really have virtually no eyelashes without mascara, and this stuff is great.With mascara it's not so much long lashes I'm looking for it's more of a volumising mascara I'm after but this does both.Lovely black colour too.Builds well too.Also easy enough removal. I never use waterproof mascaras as I find them too hard to remove and that can't be good for the eye area but this comes in a waterproof version as well.It's cheaper than the Dior mascaras too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by danni72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best mascara ever!!! i love this product so much , it really is amazing .. it lengthens it volumizes and its so pigmented ! any color u get of this mascara you'll get such a great pay off ... this is a mascara id buy again and again , love it .