Dior DiorShow BlackOut Waterproof

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought this, along with 2 others, when I started reading rave reviews on Dior mascaras. This is the first one I opened. I like how this really thickens my lashes and does some lengthening. my only qualm is that it's not waterproof. it starts smudging under my eyes after an hour or so even if I only put it on my upper lashes. It's nice, but I don't think I would be repurchasing. I just hate mascara that runs because it defeats the purpose of concealing my really dark circles.

I love the pigmentation in this,i really did with so many rave reviews i was excited to get it, I ran to my local boots and picked this up. excitedly got home grabbed a mirror and began applying.........................hated it. It was thick gloopy and my eyelashes stuck together,terrible to say i payed alot of money for this and to say its dior!. i actually lost eyelashes taking this off,i tried so many times with this mascara,applied it in different ways but still didnt work for me. poor quality deffo wouldnt buy again,the only thing this mascara has going for it is that its by far the darkest mascara ive tried.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Within one week of buying this, the top cracked, separating from the rest of the tube - rendering my entire 30 Euro-plus purchase worthless. Pass.

I love this mascara, the deepness and it seperates like a dream, my lashes look so bold and curled its amazing!
The only real problem i find is that it is really difficult to get off, even tho it occasionally smudges during the day, its worse to get off than cliniques high impact curling mascara and for that i wont buy it again

Beautiful packaging, texture, holds curl, volumises, separates. BUT IT SMUDGES. So disappointed. A true waterproof formula would make this perfect.

I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. I love it because its deep black color and it gives me lucious full lashes. But more than half the time i buy it, the top of the tube where its suppose to wipe off most of the product comes apart and you pull the wand out with a glob of mascara. And then because it does that it dries out a lot quicker and gets clumpy. It pisses me off because its not cheap.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Yeah this mascara is beautiful and dramatic, but getting this mascara off is torture! I have tried lancome eye makeup remover and clinique eye makeup remover along with makeup remover wipes and it just will not come all the way off! I mean yeah I wanted waterproof..but I didnt want permanent mascara. Also, I have been losing eyelashes trying to get it off. I will not be repurchasing this product!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

For some reason, I am most drawn to Christian Dior mascaras than all other high end brands. It might be the nice packaging, but the formula and brushes aren't so bad either. The moment I saw Blackout, I knew I wanted it. I am Asian, so I have very thin and short lashes. You can't even tell that I have any unless you stood directly face to face with me. This mascara leaves me with extremely dark and voluminous lashes. It doesn't clump my lashes, so they still look 'natural' even with this on. The formula also lasts all day without flaking, which is what I really look for in a mascara. Overall, this is another great Dior mascara. The price is a little steep ($24), but it's worth it.

I really like this mascara and its probably the best i have ever tried. My only issue with it is the price. $25 for mascara that has to be thrown out in a couple of months is a bit much, but if you use it everyday then I guess it's worth it. If you're in a pinch though, then Cover Girl's Lash Blast mascara is a great dupe.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This one is better than the Regular Dior Show mascara, bought at Sephora in France for 25euros more or less. I have to say, the color is GORGEOUS, it's a very deep dark black, nothing like I've ever seen, it gives a lot of volumes and lengthens my lashes, but it brings down my lashes and doesn't hold the curl. I have very long, thin, Asian eyelash so I have to use a curler. I have to curl them real high if I want to wear this mascara just to compensate..It's not worth the money to be honest..CG lash blast works better than this in giving loads of volume for a lot less money..

Popular Mascaras