MAC Saint Germain (Amplified Creme)

I had heard about this product for awhile and I had eyed it at the mac store but it was not super high on my list of lipsticks I wanted. So I did a back to mac and my first choice they where sold out of so i said what the heck and got it and I love it. Perfect for summer it has a cool tone to it is very pigmented so I do sometimes sheer it out. It is very long lasting and a little goes a long way. This is one of my most reached for lipsticks.

When I first put this on, there were things I liked about it and things I didn't. I loved that it is so opaque, unlike Viva Glam Gaga, which wouldn't cover my lips, and I loved the color but thought it brought out the wrong things about my skin. However, I put a little bit of Butterfly Dream Plushglass over it and it tones it down slightly while still bringing out the color. I think it's great for a bold look and is perfect for cool-toned ladies. This is the best of the pale pink lipsticks that I've tried, especially for its opacity.

I really wanted to love this color! Thinking it would be a cute light barbie shade but no no noo.. I'm NC30 & this lipstick looks almost white-pink on me?! It did give me a tan but also the Jerseylicious girl style type of lip. Not my kind of thing but I think I'll only use this to mix it with another lipstick.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I actually really love this lipstick. I wear it at school and always get compliments. It last throughout the day and doesn't fade on me. A little can go a long way with this lippie. I wear it with MACs clear gloss because I like the lipstick color to really show and with tinted ones it tones it down too much for me. I would definitely purchase again!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm fair-medium skin with warm/olive tones and this lipstick is not happening. I look silly and its not amusing. This is certainly for more fair/cool toned folks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i absolutely love the colour! It's the perfect bright, barbie pink but is very drying, you would definitely have to exfoliate and moisterise your lips before applying this lipstick otherwise it peels and flakes and looks horrible.
wouldn't reccomend this for people with a olive and darker skin colour, definitely looks best on paler skin, very expensive though i got mine at a MAC counter for $36 (Australian)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I wanted to love this so bad. I've just got the wrong coloring. Warm toned skin + cool toned pale lipstick = Death. I just can't pull off pastel lip colors. I cut it out of the tube and gave it to my friend with cooler coloring and she loves it.

It's an awesome color lipstick, just not for warm ladies.

love this barbie shade!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My bestfriend loves this lipstick. It looks scary in the tube, but I figured if she loves it, we have the same taste in everything, so I will love it. And guess what? I do! It's great with smokey eyes! Lucky I live in Vegas where anything goes. I can where this out just about anywhere but work. If this is too bright for you try Mac Gaga which is a more sheer version and wearable for day. Super fun party girl color!

My skin type is warm NC and this is a cool tone lipstick so it does not match my skintone and i look weird. I tried after going platinum blond and it worked a little bit better but still not my cup of tea. :/

Recommended for Medium Skin