MAC Saint Germain (Amplified Creme)

on 3/14/2012 3:50:00 AM

I really wanted to love this color! Thinking it would be a cute light barbie shade but no no noo.. I'm NC30 & this lipstick looks almost white-pink on me?! It did give me a tan but also the Jerseylicious girl style type of lip. Not my kind of thing but I think I'll only use this to mix it with another lipstick.

on 3/9/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I actually really love this lipstick. I wear it at school and always get compliments. It last throughout the day and doesn't fade on me. A little can go a long way with this lippie. I wear it with MACs clear gloss because I like the lipstick color to really show and with tinted ones it tones it down too much for me. I would definitely purchase again!

on 3/6/2012 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm fair-medium skin with warm/olive tones and this lipstick is not happening. I look silly and its not amusing. This is certainly for more fair/cool toned folks.

on 3/6/2012 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i absolutely love the colour! It's the perfect bright, barbie pink but is very drying, you would definitely have to exfoliate and moisterise your lips before applying this lipstick otherwise it peels and flakes and looks horrible.
wouldn't reccomend this for people with a olive and darker skin colour, definitely looks best on paler skin, very expensive though i got mine at a MAC counter for $36 (Australian)

on 2/17/2012 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I wanted to love this so bad. I've just got the wrong coloring. Warm toned skin + cool toned pale lipstick = Death. I just can't pull off pastel lip colors. I cut it out of the tube and gave it to my friend with cooler coloring and she loves it.

It's an awesome color lipstick, just not for warm ladies.

on 2/17/2012 7:55:00 PM

love this barbie shade!

on 2/8/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My bestfriend loves this lipstick. It looks scary in the tube, but I figured if she loves it, we have the same taste in everything, so I will love it. And guess what? I do! It's great with smokey eyes! Lucky I live in Vegas where anything goes. I can where this out just about anywhere but work. If this is too bright for you try Mac Gaga which is a more sheer version and wearable for day. Super fun party girl color!

on 2/1/2012 5:04:00 AM

My skin type is warm NC and this is a cool tone lipstick so it does not match my skintone and i look weird. I tried after going platinum blond and it worked a little bit better but still not my cup of tea. :/

Yikes! this colour is definitley not for me! I swapped for this purley based on how the colour looked in the tube very pretty pink! This just didnt work with my skin tone. Its a very blue tone pink and lookks quite violet when on. It is a very bold colour and definitley not for the faint hearted! try it if u dare! :P

on 1/6/2012 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought the colour of this was amazing and after months of lusting after it but thinking it was too close in shade to a much cheaper lipstick I have, I finally bought it.
Now I wish I hadn't! I don't like it at all. It's one of the most drying Mac lipsticks I have ever used and I just don't seem to be able to get on with it at all. Having said that my Aunt has this and it looks awesome with her (dyed) white hair. My sister and I went shopping recently and she wanted this - I tried to put her off thinking Angel would be better but apparently she really likes it so it might well just be me that cannot stand it! The colour is nice but the way it dries my lips just looks rubbish!

Popular Lipsticks