November 26, 2014 | 1008 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by micci33

AMAZING! I will never stop buying this as long as its being sold and nothing better comes out! My lashes look absolutely fake when I apply mascara. They are super long and thick. I love LILASH!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This product does work although I find my eyes go red if I use this over night. Instead I use it during the day before I put my eye makeup on. The application is a bit difficult because I was finding only a few lashes where the product touched grew really long. It looked kind of weird because I'd have some really long lashes and some regular length lashes. It's not the best way to apply with this application. And the fact that my eyes feel dry after using it I won't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by danbam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

First things first, Lilash does work. I took 'before and after' photos and the difference is very clear to see, my lashes are much longer and I love them! For me the only real downside is the fact that I will have to continuously use the product to keep my lashes this length. It's expensive but I do think it's worth the money if you really want your real lashes to be long - I personally don't really like falsies.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by reginaratchet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have put a picture here showing my results after 3 months. You can really tell they are longer and have new growth on the inner and outer edges. Now for the review...

Results: Yes, my lashes are longer and a bit fuller only after 3 months. I know I will need to use this forever to keep the results because if I discontinue use my lashes will go back to their natural growth cycle. So I probably will use this for a while. My lashes hardly fall out now and they look almost fake (in a good way) when I wear mascara. Someone actually asked me if I had false lashes on. Also, my eyelashes have always been straight and this did not change that much so far.

Side Effects: The only side effects I have noticed is the reddening around the eyelid and under and the eye sensitivity the first week or so. The reddening/darkening does not bother me, however, because I have dark circles from heredity so I have to use cover up regardless. The sensitivity and dryness did bother me, but it did go away after a couple weeks.

Packaging: I gave the packaging a 4 because though I am not low yet on the product (it's supposed to last 6 months and I've been using it about 3) I can tell it may be difficult to get the product out at 5 or 6 months of use.

Price: Here is the big CON... it's so expensive. It's $139 on their website, but when I purchased it there was a discount code and I paid $118. Yikes! Hopefully it does last the full 6 months. I'm not sure how much lash extensions cost, but I bet this is cheaper than those.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by yaiza123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I Love Love Love this product! In my opinion its the best beauty product ever made. After buying Lilash I saw results after 3-4 weeks. I have to admitt I forget to apply it sometimes, so it probably could have been sooner. Anyway my eyelashes are now twice there normal size! My own eyelashes arent that bad, but nothing fancy either. Now they reach my eyebrow! (with Mascara of course). I do hope my eyelashes will get a little thicker, but if they dont it still looks great. I didnt have any side effects and yes the price is high, but it sure is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by hemcpherson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was recommended to me by a girl who I believed had just naturally gorgeous long eye lashes - little did I know they were being enhanced by this amazing product.

I have to admit in the beginning I was sure, but after 4 weeks (maybe a bit longer) there was a noticeable difference and it wasn't too long before my friends were commenting.

I read the warnings and fortunately didn't experience any side effects - this is a product that will remain in my make-up case. The results are totally worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by dollyrama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was the first eyelash growth product I tried and it works! I decided to try it because of the reviews. I got great results after about 5 weeks. My skimpy asian eyelashes were not only longer but started to have a curl. Now for the downside, it made a purplish color ring on my eyes and the product does not last 5 months like they say but more like 2 and a half months, its quite costly around $125 if i can remember what i paid. And then I noticed my eyelashes slowly started to go back to its original state. I purchased a second tube and didn't get the same results. Since then I've tried latisse and didnt get as dramatic results I got from using lilash from my first tube. And tried rapidlash which did not do anything for me. So now I'm going to buy lilash again to see if it will give me the same results when i used it the first time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by LuckiJacki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using LiLash six weeks ago and all I can say is, WOW! I'd heard a lot of great things about it, but seeing DEF is believing. I've purchased my second bottle, just to be sure I don't run out. My eyelashes weren't bad to begin with, but now they're so long I've had to trim a few to keep them from hitting my sunglasses! My co-workers, my eye doctor and strangers have all complimented my amazing eyelashes, even my husband (who's clueless, noticed!). I put a picture in my gallery of my now longer lashes and a pic of when I started. Sorry they're not the best, I had a hard time taking a pic of my own eye. ;)

I will say that a VERY slight discoloration occurs on my eyelids but it's so slight I'm the only one that noticed it. It doesn't bother me and is completely covered with a minimal amount of makeup. To be honest, I actually like the discoloration because it gives SOME color to my paled out skin.

I will continue to purchase LiLash over and over and over again. I'm in LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Sweeety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had eyelash extentions in for about 3 weeks & when they were out my lashes were damaged very bad. I heard about this product here on MUA & I have been using it for a month now. The results are sooooooo mind blowing, you have to see it to beleive it. I have notices leangth for sure & slowly they are getting thicker. My lashes were very short & stubby to start with. They look so nice even my sisters noticed, people at work also have commented on how long they look. A must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by cassidyjean117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! Yes, it is pricey but its so worth it! I've been using it for 5 months and the results are incredible. I started out using it every night for the first three months and now I do it every other night to help maintain my lash length. I had no irritation which was really surprising as I have VERY sensitive eyes. The only issue was a little darkening on my skin around my lash area. Honestly this wasn't a big deal to me because I wear concealer and that helped conceal it perfectly =) I have recommended this to many people and not one has been disappointed with the product. Plus, they have a great 90 day money back guarantee. Long story short, its worth every penny!!!

PS: Please make sure to buy this at a licensed salon, medi spa or directly from the company as if its diverted (ex: eBay) there's a good chance its expired or sold illegally!

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy again? YES!