December 20, 2014 | 1659 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love this. I wish I brought two since it works for filling in brows as well. The bristles are firm, soft and don't have any fly-aways. I use this with gel liner the most since its easy to achieve thin/thick lines in one sweep. Good affordable brush and haven't had any bristles fall out. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

I actually have 2 of this brush. One to use with my gel eyeliner and one to use to fill in my eyebrows. This brush is perfect for eyeliner but it's just okay for eyeliner. It's nice and dense and soft. This brush is only okay for eyeliner because it's pretty big for an eyeliner brush but I can live with that. Winging out your eyeliner with this brush sucks because it's so big, like I said. When I winged out my eyeliner, it was also hard to fill in the space in between the cat eye and my upper lash line.
Overall, this brush is pretty good. I would recommend it to fill in your eyebrows but not for your eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I lovveee this brush. It picks up color very well, blends perfectly and gives me that neat eyeliner look every time I use it.
It washes well and it has never shed. it goes back to it's shape pretty well. I do have to do some reshaping to ensure it dries properly.
It's soft and firm, not scratchy at all. Easy to build with.
It latches on to color so well that it's hard to get all of it off in cleaning.

I will use this brush until it cannot be used anymore.

I would repurchase again but I'd also try out some other brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This is my go-to brush for both my brows and eyeliner! I find this brush extremely easy to use for powder or gel eyeliner, and it gives me great results every single time! Would definitely purchase again if something happened to the one I have now!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by missminikat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush, but not for eyeliner. It's my go to brush for my brows and I love it! It's great quality and inexpensive. It doesn't shed and the bristles are soft yet firm. I'd rebuy in a second.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by raquelpoa

Great liner brush for the upper lid, the brush is soft and very usable!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by dvdfjojo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was 5.61 from Boots so not the cheapest but not the dearest either.

I can't say I've tried any other angled liner brushes so can't make a proper comparison - all I can say is that this is a lovely firmish brush that can draw a perfect thin line in either liner or shadow. I really can't think that it's possible to make a brush that does a better job.

It's brilliant for doing your brows with shadow too. Absolutely love it, it's not so firm that it's scratchy and it's not so soft that it's hard to get that perfect thin line. All in all, it's just perfect :-)

Having great success with the majority of their brushes - I reach for them most of the time now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by loganlovesmakeup

I love this brush! It came with the 5 piece set & brush roll that you can find almost anywhere. I use it for gel eye liners and filling in my eye brows, its simply amazing. Why buy a $25 mac angled brush, when you can get this one for $3 that's exactly the same thing? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 6:19:00 AM More reviews by xningkexinx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This brush is awesome! It is very soft and perfect for applying gel liners. It is very easy applying eye liner and gives you the perfect cat eye..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by changja2

I love this brush so much I have 3 of them! It's great for making that perfect cat eye (or even just to line your eyes). I use this with gel liners or wet this brush and run it through an eyeshadow. They are easy to clean and have never shed a hair on me. I would buy this again if I lost one.