December 17, 2014 | 1774 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

Stash is a colour which is a natural looking olive green+gold shimmer look. The look is not as intense compared to liquid eyeliner therefore if you like the intense look, go for UD smog liquid eyeliner. It's extremely natural looking and its gorgeous. Minus 1 lippie for less intense look else its 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by jaecikae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my all-time favorite eyeliner, hands down, ever. I have green eyes with large orange flecks in them (almost hazel but not quite) and this liner makes my eyes look bright green. It's not too overpowering for work, and I wear it thicker and bolder for weekends. It's just freaking awesome, basically. I have dark auburn hair and fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The colour of this eyeliner is gorgeous, it makes my eyes look lovely (I have dark brown eyes). I usually apply it after having applied my black eyeliner to my lower lid, and then swipe this slightly under it to create a nice effect.

The major problem I have with this is that it has NO lasting power, it usually comes off within a few hours and that is a real let down. It just does not stay put and fades away which is a shame as it's a beautiful colour. That is why I've given it a 3 otherwise it would have been a 4/5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by proximitythe53rd

GORGEOUS.
I'm a sucker for this sort of color - the dark olive green/brown with a hint of gold, and Stash does it beautifully. This is one of my favorite eyeliners from the Super Stash of 9 24/7 eyeliners, and I love the whole set so that's saying something.
Stash is metallic, but without any visible glitter (other shades like Oil Slick and Corrupt, for example have small glitter in them). One of the best things about Stash is that it doesn't become less exciting if you smudge it out, it stays the same beautiful dark gold-olive, but less opaque. This isn't always true - for example Rockstar is another beautiful color (dark metallic purple) but when you smudge it it looks matte and a bit boring. Stash looks great applied at full intensity, and it looks great smudged. It's silky smooth and very soft, really gliding on without scratching or pulling at the eye area. If you want to smudge, that's easy to do as long as you smudge as soon as you've applied the liner. Once its set, it stays in place nicely. The other eyeliner that I like in a similar color is Bobbi Brown's Forest Shimmer Gel Ink Liner, but that has more black in it than Stash.
Since Stash doesn't have glitter particles in it, it's fine for the waterline, but I don't use 24/7 eyeliners on the waterline because they sting my eyes a bit (this is not the case for most people as far as I can tell).
This is one of those colors that really looks good on everyone. I am quite pale with blue/green/gray eyes and this looks great on me. It can be understated, but you can definitely get drama with it too, it's all about how you apply it and what eyeshadows you match it with.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by pixelprincess

This is a great green eyeliner. The texture, like all of the 24/7 line is very creamy and it's good to work with. The color on this is a gleaming, olive/dark green. I have very fair skin and hazel-greenish eyes. This colour brings out the green in them when I wear it with a neutral shadow for everyday. It's also dark enough that it doesn't look really "green" it just looks dark but for me it totally changes my eye colour.
I got this in the mini as a part of a set - I'm not sure if I"d buy a full size but it's def a great liner - but may be for someone a little more daring than me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Serre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this eye liner! I normally use black eyeliner and had no idea this sort of color would look so nice on me. The color is subtle, natural, sophisticated. I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my god, why haven't I tried and bought this little gem earlier? It goes on easily, stays put the whole day even when it's hot and last but not least the golden olive color is simply one of the most wonderful eyeliner shades I have found.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a color I wad intrigued to try. I was thing that green would look good against my sometimes brown/sometimes green/sometimes amber eyes. I hate to speak badly about it but it is not anythig special. I feel like it lacks pigmentation and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Owhatabeauty

Wow. Urban Decay have scored the jackpot with this one. It has great staying power and it is very easy to apply as thickly or thinly as required. The colour is wonderful for my fair skin and green eyes. This is my HG of eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by peanutbuddy

this is only eyeliner that looks good on me and it is the only one i wear. people with dark brown eyes, you NEED this eyeliner! i have fair skin with dark brown eyes and hair, i cannot wear black eyeliner because its too harsh. but i swear this color makes my brown eyes glow. without stash, my eyes just look plain 'dark', but once i apply it, my eyes turn into a beautiful shade of warm chocolate brown.

like others have said, stash is an olive green with just enough shimmer and no giant specks of glitter. it is so soft and easy to apply for make-up beginners such as my self. suitable for day or evenings because it does not look harsh or too dark once applied. i have oily lids and this does smudge a little, but a little primer keeps it locked into place for 12 hours. i have such love for stash. one of the few makeup items i've actually repurchased over and over. if this color is ever discontinued i will cry. there's nothing else like it.