July 25, 2014 | 1777 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by MistyRiver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is wonderful! I don't have a lot of money to spend on really high end expensive cosmetic tools and I bought this on a whim because my last powder brush sucked. My old brush had the hair falling out, was rough on my skin, and the handle came off. But this brush far exceeded my expectations for a drugstore tool.

This brush is soooo soft and silky on my skin. When I took it out of the package, I couldn't stop "petting" it. I have had this brush for over a year now and it still looks and feels as great as when I first bought it. I clean it every week and it keeps it's shape perfectly. I use it everyday for my pressed mineral powder and it works like a kabuki brush that it goes on evenly and quick.

The packaging is the best part. I really like how it's made from recycled material. Go green! The handle does not come off and the synthetic hair does not fall out! For a drugstore brand it is so hard to find a cosmetic tool that the hair doesn't come out and stick to your face. I have also bought other Ecotools and they are just as great.

You can buy this at any drugstore for under $10 and it will last you so long. Buy this! You won't regret it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by alove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually returned this product. It was too floppy and fluffy to apply my mineralize skinfinish natural as setting powder. Instead of placing powder on it just brushed it away. The only way to get the coverage I wanted was to pat it on then lightly sweep. It is great quality like the other ecotools brushes. However it was to large to apply and buff out my powder. I think its nice for sweeping of excess makeup or applying bronzer or powder to the chest area. For powder I think the ecotools bronzer brush is a better alternative.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this brush. It's wonderful for applying loose and pressed powder. It's the perfect size and density. I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

the powder brush is used for my hd powder or when i want a more natural look with my finishing powder in fit me maybelline. Goes sofly on the application,last long,can be clean often,dry fast...love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This brush gives sheer coverage since the bristles are not as dense in my opinion. It doesn't pick up pressed powders too well so I like using it for loose since it's easy to tap off the excess. The bristles are soft and not scratchy against my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by misscal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I really liked the way the bristles felt on my face. Then I realized that when I was finished applying my foundation (using this brush) you could see streaks all over my cheeks! I may as well have used a painters brush to apply my make up.

Giving the product the benefit of the doubt, I decided to give it another try later on. Unfortunately, I had the same results. To say the less I still apply my foundation with my fingertips. It doesn't look as savvy but it blends the best. I would rather look good with my make up on than look good for the five minute span it takes me to apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by TheEverGirl

Absolutly Must Have and works just as amazing as any high end brand. Eco tools are enviromently friendly and have a soft brush that really gives a natural out of the snow young blush and again LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

RIS and SO glad that I did. I have used this brush for just about EVERYTHING! I am currently using it for my setting powder...but who knows...that may change. I have used it for mineral foundation, blush, powder, bronzer, and even liquid foundation...it performed beautifully. No shedding, dense but soft, keeps it's shape, and eco-friendly. SOLD

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried for almost two years to like this brush like everyone else but honestly I just can't. Maybe I got a bad brush but for me, this brush is just too floppy for me to use as a powder brush. It washes beautifully and dries pretty fast but the shape of this brush falls short. I am tempted to trim the bristles but I am afraid to do that since I could ruin the brush even more. I tend to use my Prescriptive powder brush more. I might purchase this again to make sure that it is not a dud.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lwsege

Great POWDER BRUSH!!!! I like it so much!!! It is so soft and apply all powder, i.e. loose powder, mineral powder, compact powder, etc perfectly and evenly. RECOMMEND!!!!! No complain at all.