July 26, 2014 | 946 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by sweetnlow30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Eco Tools brushes! The are my go-to brushes for daily use. My set is three years old and it still looks great. I gave this brush four lippies because I do find it to be a little too wide for blush so I use a smaller E. L.F brush. I still use this one for bronzer and powder every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Great brush, really soft and dense. Hasn't shed a hair. Excellent for the price but I prefer the Real techniques blush brush so I don't use this every day any more. I would definitely repurchase though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush brush and find it very versatile. It's angled in such a way that I can use it for bronzer/shader and as a blush applicator. It is soft, resilient and has not shed a single hair! It also cleans easily and well. I wish with all my heart that eco tools would increase its range of brushes - because buying eco friendly, quality products will always be my priority.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush brush! It is really really soft and picks up just the right amount of product. I think the price is what makes this brush even better! Great quality at an amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by lhuang613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very soft bristles, like real hair. Really great quality, you can get it at Walgreens for a really great price. Love, love, love how it's eco-friendly!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by feelishbot

Finally - a soft, synthetic brush that doesn't shed! I've been using the same brush almost daily for the past 2 years, cleaning with (hair) shampoo followed by conditioner, and it's still in excellent condition. Also works for applying mineral foundation if like me you find that the thick kabuki brushes grab too much product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

Wonderful brush! It's very soft and it doesn't shed or become scratchy, even after multiple washes. It picks up the pigment from my blushes like a dream! I haven't had any issues with not having my blush show up once applied; everything is perfect. It also seems to fit perfectly into every blush pan in my collection. I own 4 EcoTool brushes and they're all great quality at very affordable prices. I also like that EcoTools gives 1% of their annual revenue to environmental causes. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jadey84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! it's so soft and really does what it's supposed to do! Amazing brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this brush 2 years ago and it is still in near-perfect condition! No shedding whatsoever!

This blush brush is so soft and it is very versatile. I actually use this to apply my setting powder more than I use it for blush (I flush really easily so I tend to avoid blushes in general).

Good price and good versatility, nice ergonomic design too. I highly recommend Ecotools for beauty addicts and beginners alike. Come on, after all, not everyone can afford a M.A.C. brush, and seriously, this brush's quality is really impressive for its price. ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is SO soft, doesn't shed, does the job and it's environmentally friendly. What more could you ask for? :)