April 19, 2014 | 1661 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by lhuang613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very soft bristles, like real hair. Really great quality, you can get it at Walgreens for a really great price. Love, love, love how it's eco-friendly!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by feelishbot

Finally - a soft, synthetic brush that doesn't shed! I've been using the same brush almost daily for the past 2 years, cleaning with (hair) shampoo followed by conditioner, and it's still in excellent condition. Also works for applying mineral foundation if like me you find that the thick kabuki brushes grab too much product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

Wonderful brush! It's very soft and it doesn't shed or become scratchy, even after multiple washes. It picks up the pigment from my blushes like a dream! I haven't had any issues with not having my blush show up once applied; everything is perfect. It also seems to fit perfectly into every blush pan in my collection. I own 4 EcoTool brushes and they're all great quality at very affordable prices. I also like that EcoTools gives 1% of their annual revenue to environmental causes. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jadey84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! it's so soft and really does what it's supposed to do! Amazing brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this brush 2 years ago and it is still in near-perfect condition! No shedding whatsoever!

This blush brush is so soft and it is very versatile. I actually use this to apply my setting powder more than I use it for blush (I flush really easily so I tend to avoid blushes in general).

Good price and good versatility, nice ergonomic design too. I highly recommend Ecotools for beauty addicts and beginners alike. Come on, after all, not everyone can afford a M.A.C. brush, and seriously, this brush's quality is really impressive for its price. ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is SO soft, doesn't shed, does the job and it's environmentally friendly. What more could you ask for? :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mesloan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nothing special. Okay brush. Great price. E.L.F. brush covers better but falls apart. My Lancome brushes are much better-so soft. I suspect that many of the more expensive brands are also softer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

IMO, this brush works way better as a powder brush than for blush. If you have a small face, this will give you clown cheeks! I ended up purchasing a smaller blush brush but I still use this for setting powder because it's so soft and nicely distributes the powder across my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really happy to have this brush in my collection. It's soft and fluffy. It's a little big for my liking but it's always worked well.
No shedding, dries fast and in shape. It's maintained it's softness as well. Picks up colors very well, applies smoothly and blends well.
There's nothing really wrong with this brush but it's not a brush I rave about. I feel that I can get something better out there. Not that I wouldn't repurchase because I would but I'd try out different brushes at the same time.

As most of ecotools packaging, it's terribly difficult to get the brush out. you literally have to grip the brush by its hairs and drag it out. this makes great risk for destroying the brush. It they made the packaging a little more practical, it's be perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by flameangel

Love this brush. Bought the Ecotools eyeshadow brush, was quite impressed with it and decided the try out the blush brush. It's so soft and I lovee the feeling of the brush on my face. The end of the brush is tampered and is just the right size for my cheeks. I double this brush up as a bronzer brush too to add shadows underneath my cheeks and under my chin area. Because it's so soft, I uses this brush to blend out blush and bronzer too. I don't think I will ever need to re-purchase it anytime soon because I have mine for nearly a year and it seems really durable, but I would buy this again if I have to. Thumbs up from me.