October 25, 2014 | 1594 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to face brush; I use it for foundation, powder, and blush. I find that it doesn't work well with concealers and cream products, but it works wonderfully with liquids and powders. Great price, great quality. I've been using it for over a year now, and it shows no sign of falling apart. Whenever it does, I'll run out and get a new one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by kimst2009

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this brush. Originally I bought it to apply blush and while I like it for a light application of blush I found my favorite use for it... I use this brush to apply my loose powder. Whereas some people may use the Sigma F80 or ELF Flat Top brush to stipple (or push in) their powders (though I know alot use these for applying foundation but I used it for applying my powder) I use this brush to apply my loose powder by not pushing into the skin with the pointed tip of brush BUT pushing in the powder with the flat side of the brush. This brush is so soft (and dense), making the bristles splay to get the job done very well. If you still have the brush and didnt quite like it for applying blush then I would highly recommend trying it to apply powder in the way I explained.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by sweetnlow30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Eco Tools brushes! The are my go-to brushes for daily use. My set is three years old and it still looks great. I gave this brush four lippies because I do find it to be a little too wide for blush so I use a smaller E. L.F brush. I still use this one for bronzer and powder every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Great brush, really soft and dense. Hasn't shed a hair. Excellent for the price but I prefer the Real techniques blush brush so I don't use this every day any more. I would definitely repurchase though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush brush and find it very versatile. It's angled in such a way that I can use it for bronzer/shader and as a blush applicator. It is soft, resilient and has not shed a single hair! It also cleans easily and well. I wish with all my heart that eco tools would increase its range of brushes - because buying eco friendly, quality products will always be my priority.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush brush! It is really really soft and picks up just the right amount of product. I think the price is what makes this brush even better! Great quality at an amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by lhuang613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very soft bristles, like real hair. Really great quality, you can get it at Walgreens for a really great price. Love, love, love how it's eco-friendly!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by feelishbot

Finally - a soft, synthetic brush that doesn't shed! I've been using the same brush almost daily for the past 2 years, cleaning with (hair) shampoo followed by conditioner, and it's still in excellent condition. Also works for applying mineral foundation if like me you find that the thick kabuki brushes grab too much product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

Wonderful brush! It's very soft and it doesn't shed or become scratchy, even after multiple washes. It picks up the pigment from my blushes like a dream! I haven't had any issues with not having my blush show up once applied; everything is perfect. It also seems to fit perfectly into every blush pan in my collection. I own 4 EcoTool brushes and they're all great quality at very affordable prices. I also like that EcoTools gives 1% of their annual revenue to environmental causes. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jadey84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! it's so soft and really does what it's supposed to do! Amazing brush!