September 19, 2014 | 1258 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by chesso

Very expensive but worth it.
Applying it takes a little bit of getting used to as it dries relatively quick and stains so you have to get it right where you want to apply it.
Perfect pink colour, lasts all day and night whilst looking like a natural blush.
Lasted me nearly a year and i used it most days.
works just as well as a lip stain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I nabbed this in a little mini size from my sister's stash. It gives my lips a flushed pinky tinge that works well with my fair complexion. It is a bit drying so I like to keep a lipbalm handy to put on top. Although I've given it a 4 I probably wouldn't go out and buy the full size simply because it's way too expensive for me right now. I'll just enjoy the dinky sized version until it's finished!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Posietint is my favorite color in the Benetint line. This is a very sweet, cotton candy pink cheek and lip stain. Posietint only shows up on my paler winter complexion. It's too light to notice on my slightly deeper summer complexion. That being said, I like the subtleness of this product. It really looks very natural and blends better than Benetint or Cha-ChaTint. I love this color on my lips too. The staying power isn't nearly as good on the lips but it is the only Benefit stain that doesn't dry my lips out. I only wish Benefit would lose the lame nailpolish-like brush. A sponge-tip applicator would make a world of difference. But I still love my Posietint and will repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by underthepink3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just. Don't. Unless you are applying at the local circus. Please. Do yourself a favor. If you want misses piggy pink stained the eff all over your cheek for the rest of the day, go right ahead and blow 30 dollars on this garbage. Not cute...unless it's the look your going for then more power to you I'm not judging, just not the look I'm going for most days..maybe halloween..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by electropop3545

Does get a little gloopy on the bottle after a few uses. But I like the colour. No delicious rosy smell like benetint sadly :( Again this does dry the lips like bentint but layer a vaseline right over it and you're good to go. The colour doesn't show up as much as I'd like it to but on the lips, very cute light pink colour. I would repurchase because I love tints and this is better than most I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by sasflynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products I'll always repurchase as it goes so well with my skin tone. It's a lovely light pink colour and is easily blendable on the cheeks, I particularly love layering it up as a lip stain though, it stays put all day and is very summery and pretty. I just wish they'd find a better way to package it than these stupid nail polish pots everything from benefit seems to be in.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I prefer Posie Tint to Benetint. It is a thicker formula so takes longer to dry which means I have more time to apply and blend and get the right consistency. It has a bubble-gum look on my lips and cheeks so I wouldn't recommend it for the boardroom (too flirty) but perfect for a date night or even just out and about during the weekend.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a mini bottle of 'Posietint' free with a magazine and was really keen to try it as I'd been wondering whether to buy it; this was the perfect way to find out!

Unfortunately, for me it was a miss. As a blusher, I found it didn't show up well on my skin unless I used quite a lot (and I'm pale). I also found it difficult to apply; it ended up looking patchy despite my working quickly to try and spread the colour over my cheeks. I tried it a few times and each time the result was not good.

The colour it gave my cheeks was pretty and it has very good staying-power but for me, those were the only positives.

As a lip-colour, I found it drying and was not keen on the colour it gave my lips, so I couldn't use it for that either.

I'm glad I tried 'Posietint' but I'm also glad I didn't have to pay for it, as it's expensive. I wouldn't purchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Miahorne

I normally really like BeneFit products but was very dissapointed with this, i found it worked really well as a lip stain, not as nice of a colour as 'cha cha tint' but still quite nice. However as a cheek stain i would definitley not reccomend it. It stains too quickly so if you apply as instructed you end up with three little lines darker then the rest on your cheeks which looks ridiculous and if you apply it even slightly wrong its so difficult to get off! was not impressed with this product and will not be buying it again, its not worth the price

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I was so excited to find this at the new Sephora that just opened here. After reading the reviews, I couldn't wait to get this. I have to say, I'm disappointed. I'm very pale with cool toned skin and pinks typically look good on me, so I don't have an issue with the color. I do have an issue with very little color payoff and the staying power...both are pretty awful. If you want something that barely shows up on your cheeks and is gone within a couple hours then this is your product. However, if you want a good value, something that actually lasts like a STAIN and gives good color payoff then you might want to look somewhere else. I regret this purchase, and I won't EVER buy it again.