July 23, 2014 | 2038 users online

Loose Powders - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Microfinish Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by TubbyPuppy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this powder; it sets my makeup beautifully and keeps my T-zone shine free for hours. It is a finely milled powder and goes on easily, but it will initially make you look like a ghost. I just use another larger brush and really work the powder into my skin.....that gets rid of the white color and seems to really set my foundation. Overall, I am pleased with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by sksouthwick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this to set my under eye concealer every day. Nothing budges under this powder, not liquid, not cream--nothing. I can, take a nap, run a mile, and know that my makeup has stayed where I put it as long as I've used this powder over it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by tst0204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason why I haven't thrown this product out is because I spent so much $$$ on it. Like others have mentioned, it leaves a white cast. A little definitely goes a long way, but there is no way I can apply it lighter than I have been. Maybe I'll use it a dry shampoo, as some people mentioned. For a matted powder, I think I'm going to try MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by graceeunhyeso

This was just a total waste of money. It does. Nothinggggggg for my skin. It doesnt make my makeup last any longer, it doesnt make my pores look smaller, and it doesnt control my oil.
I expected a lot more out of thks product considering the price of it.
But then since I have it and I dont want to throw it away and it doesnt make things worse, I still use it occasionally when I feel all fancy and just wanna play around with makeup lol

Would not repurchase this, ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by MeggieBeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you want to scrupulously emphasize every flakey area of your skin and point a ghostly-caste finger at each and every pore in the most expensive way possible, have we got a product for you! I bought this because I love the HD foundation, but it really isn't worth it. My face would look finished for a few minutes, just long enough to trick myself into thinking it looked good, but then it settles and points to every imperfection you were hoping to "blur." MUFE has two other powders of comparable price that are MUCH better performers than this is (heck, throwing flour on your face probably makes a more realistic finish than this). I've tried applying it many different ways with many different brushes every day for about a year (so I've tried it in all seasons), just a disappointment. If you don't have any skin issues to begin with and want to spend too much money, this might be the way to go. For me, I'm glad I got the small container.

PROS:
erm... momentarily looks like your foundation is set and momentarily looks blended.
Little goes a long way

CONS:
expensive
leaves a white cast on even my pale irish skin
emphasizes flakes and pores
causes patchiness in your foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by sakura14

I bought mine in 17oz and it fits perfectly inside my makeup kit. The packaging is sturdy and does not have any fancy design. I have combination to oily type skin and I found this very long lasting as it helps my makeup stay longer and my face matte for at least 6-8 hours depending on the weather. I would definitely advice this to people with combination to oily skin because it is incredible, however it is not advisable for people who have big pores as it tends to settle down and makes pores visibly bigger.

I hope this helps!
(P.S. It doesn't have SPF protection.)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Well I really like this... it gives my face a softer finish when I use it over my matte foundation and it sets my makeup great, it doesn't budge. I live in Florida so its amazing during the summer to keep my face from melting off. Its kind of expensive at $30 but it does last a very long time. Not sure if I'll repurchase because I'd like to find something cheaper, but if I can't find something just as good I probably will.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

This is overpriced & definitely not user friendly. I couldn't this to apply without it taking off my makeup. Glad I didn't invest in a full sized jar.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by FinXtin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated it. I really wanted to like it, and I tried it countless time, during 3 different seasons (summer, autumn, and winter). I also tried applying various amounts and with different face brushes too, but it still didn't work for me. The product made me look ghostly and awful in pictures. It also was a little drying. I like the texture and how smooth it goes on, but it just doesn't work on my skin tone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I don't know what I was thinking buying this product. I pruchased it because I have oily skin and I was hoping that this product would give me a matte, natural finish without looking cakey. Unfortunately it makes my face look too matte (almost dry) and accentuates the tiniest wrinkle. On top of that my face looks oily again after an hour or so.

Also I absolutely hate the packaging. It's loose powder and if you're not careful it goes everywhere.

It's definitely not worth the money.