November 1, 2014 | 758 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by dullgoldheart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer!

The little pot seems small at first but you can just tell right away that this is going to last you a long time.

My only issue is that the colors are more on the salmon/peachy side and I'm quite yellow but it covers dark circles really well. I wear an NC30 and use the Medium shade. The coverage is really good and the consistency is thick and creamy.

Be careful when you use this on brushes, I used my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush with it and the product caked on and it was hard to wash out. Probably my own fault for being too lazy to clean the brush right away.

I would probably purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by cerieb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought a diddy pot of this as part of a concealer set ('Confessions of a Concealaholic') in the shade 'Medium'. It has a salmony-orange colour and has a thick, oily consistency.

I have very pale skin, so initially when I opened the little jar I feared the worst. But I have heard lots about salmon-toned products making great correctors for purply dark circles - which I have. (Orange is opposite purple in the colour spectrum, so they neutralise each other.)

I discovered that a little but of this stuff goes a surprisingly long way, and provided I didn't use too much it actually made a really fantastic colour corrector for the circles under my eyes. Sadly though, because of its - er - unique *coughorangecough* tone, that is the only place I can use it.

I have since tried the 'Light' shade and still find it much too warm for the rest of my face, and because of the thick, oily texture I wouldn't really want to use it all over anyway.

Not overly impressed or unimpressed. This product gets a resounding 'meh' from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake1888

This is my holy grail product! After months of searching a concealer that would really conceal my dark circles, I decided to go high end. Best decision I ever made! This really expensive for me, because I'm quite young, but I am so happy to finally have bought it! It covers perfectly and brigtens at the same time. A little bit goes a very long way. It is very thick, that is sometimes unpleasant but it is what it takes to cover my zombie dark circles! I don't know how, but I'll be out of it, I will find money and repurchase haha! So yeah, it is expensive, but it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mickansley123

This product is the bomb diggidy! I use this every day and I love it for making me look more bright eyed and bushy tailed!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Dannigiirl

Benefit nailed it once again! This "Erase Paste" is the holy grail of my makeup products. There's no doubt that this works. It really smooths and brightens my under eye area with the perfect amount of coverage. It is a little thick but I prefer that more than runny and watery because it stays in place for hours. For days when I'm running around doing nothing or just being lazy, I use it by itself and sometimes mix a little bit with my brightening eye cream and it gives the perfect glow under my eyes. For the days or nights when I'm working or going out, I apply it first as a primer under the eyes and then apply my Benefit Boi-ing concealer on top of it for a more concealed look. Even with the layers of concealer, it looks flawless and natural. As if I'm not wearing anything to cover up and that's very rare to find. If I've pulled an all nighter or partied a little too hard the night before and my eyes show it, this makes it look as if I got 10+ hours of restful beauty sleep. It's a tiny miracle in a jar. A little goes a long way!! It's gonna last me for months! I recommend this to all my clients and everyone I know who is looking for a WONDERFUL concealer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I use this product on almost all of my clients and every single one of them love it - this is a HG product for me and for my clients. It's got a pink tint to it which neutralizes the blue in undereye circles and any other blue tone discoloration in the face. It's really, REALLY opaque but not thick and too creamy or heavy feeling. A little goes a long way and it blends out flawlessly. It covers undereye circles amazingly! The only thing is that you must set this with a powder on top or else it will crease throughout the day. Other than that, I love love love this product. Probably the best concealer I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually don't have a need for any concealer except for the yellow toned one I use for under my eyes, but of course everyone has a break out or something else they need to cover up Occasionally! This concealer has high coverage and is very build-able. My complaint about this is that it is slightly on the Thick side and can sometimes Get very goopy and difficult to blend. But if you are willing to work with it, it is a fantastic concealer!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by handfulofgoo

This concealer is so sticky and thick and doesn't even fully cover under eye circles. I don't know about this. I didn't like it. I'd rather use Laura Mercier concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by vrflo6645

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does a great job covering up my imperfections such as breakouts, dark under eyes & small scars. I don't really make it a habit wearing makeup on areas that breakout, unless I have to go to some where formal or an important event that requires me to look my absolute best. It's saved my face! Don't need much, I recommend to warm it up first with your finger then apply it, just dab it on, and blend. I put it on before I use my foundation. My first jar has lasted me almost a year (you don't use much) until my sister stole it (I had used half already). But for $26 and for it to last me that long is awesome. The jar is small & cute great for travel!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by cdias16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm almost 30, luckily i dont have any fine lines however I am getting dark under eyes. or maybe i'm just noticing them now.

This product is perfect to use every day. I use it under my eyes and on dark acne spots and set with Mac's Prep and Prime loose podwer and i'm ready to go. Its so light weight that it doesnt bother me at all. and the pink undertones are great for my NC42 skin. I love this concealor because its such a pefect match to my skin i dont need to wear full make up everyday and I can let my skin breath.

I dont use much maybe - i dab a bit all over my under eye and spread it out with a sephora concealor brush. its so quick and easy.

The only minor issue is the packaging - no matter how cute it looks. I cannot stand having to dip my fingers in there. I know they give a mini spatula but who really uses that? i'm sure mine is long gone anyways. This product needs to come in a tube.