August 23, 2014 | 1896 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by LindaAnn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HAVE NOT WORN UNDER EYE CONCEALER FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS AS I HAVE AN ARSENAL OF BRANDS THAT I HAVE PURCHASED AND JUST WAS EITHER TOO PEARLY (YSL) TOO PASTY (LAURA GELLER) TOO DRY LOOKING (MOST BRANDS) OR JUST MADE MY EYES LOOKER OLDER THAN I ACTUALLY AM. SO I JUST GAVE IT UP. SAW A MINI SIZE OF THIS PRODUCT ON EBAY FOR $3.75 AND THOUGHT I WOULD BUY IT AND IF IT DIDN'T DELIVER WOULD JUST TOSS IT INTO MY PILE OF "NO SHOWS". WOW FINALLY! IT IS THE PERFECT CONSISTENCY, VERY GEL LIKE, SPREADS BEAUTIFULLY AND LEAVES BEHIND JUST ENOUGH OF A LIGHTENING TO FRESHEN THE EYE AREA WHICH IS WHAT CONCEALER SHOULD DO ANYWAY! I DON'T THINK THIS WOULD BE "ENOUGH" FOR DARK CIRCLES". THE NAME IS MISLEADING. TO CALL IT PASTE LEADS ONE TO BELIEVE IT WILL COVER EVEN A TATTOO, BUT IT IS JUST A SHEER WASH OF LIGHT. DOES NOT MAKE THE LINES UNDER THE EYES MORE NOTICEABLE AND I WILL BUY THIS UNTIL THE COWS COME COME!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by crosie98

Brightens up my undereyes and covers my dark circles enough so that it looks natural and not cakey. It blends with the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, so it doesn't look like I have white circles under my eyes! Not for blemishes, but I definitely reccomend!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by DiamondJewell

This doesn't come close to covering my dark under eye circles which I don't consider to be excessively dark to start with.. It creases even after being set with powder. And the colour is quite pink. Not keen. The packaging is nice through I like that the instruction/tips booklet was included its a nice idea.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by CosmeticMadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

So far I really like this product, because it does brighten your under eye area and I have really bad dark circles. The only thing that I would recommend would be to use very, very little of the product or you'll end up looking really cakey. The spatula is a nice add on as well because I don't like tubs of product, since they can contain bacteria from your fingers.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by queenchristina

Perfect for brightening the under eye area. That's what I use it for everyday. Do not recommend for concealing blemishes, though. Because of its brightening factor, to me, it just makes the blemish stand out.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by smootha

This has a lovely creamy texture. Its a little difficult to apply and layer because of the slickness of it. Definately needs to be set with powder to prevent creasing. It just doesn't cover dark circles and doesn't stay set for other blemishes. Definately gets cakey and separates after some wear.

Just not good enough to buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by ruthmagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its pricey and if your looking for something on the cheaper drug store side, its not what your looking for. Its the best concealer I have ever used, it covers up dark under eyes, pimples, and irritated skin and well everything. If you're willing to spend the money go for it. The container seems tiny for what your paying but a little goes a long way. And also, here's a tip: Apply about 10% more than you really need so by the time you get where your going you have the right amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by etherpowered

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Patience is critical when using Erase Paste. It's not the kind of product that you can just dot on your face and go. However, it's one of the first concealers that has ever worked on my natural goth eyes.
I use a tiny concealer brush and and dot the product on, and then spread it under my eyes. I let it sit for a bit, and then add more as I need it. Erase Paste doesn't necessarily work as well when you try to blend it, it's better to let it sit on the skin and set, and then pat it on the skin gently. It almost feels like I am painting this on my skin sometimes.
The fair works for me which is remarkable because I have extremely white pale skin with blue undertones, so 90% of the concealers and foundations I've tried are too dark or too orange.
I have no idea why Benefit included a spatula with this product, this is something that I strongly feel should be applied with a brush.
For women with mature skin, remember to take your vitamin E and fish oil caps, this will prevent this sinking into undereye wrinkles. Oh and don't forget your blotting papers...this stuff must be oil based.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by albs

I bought this to conceal blemishes but I find that it works much better for dark circles. It has a gel-like consistency and is slightly salmony/peachy. The packaging is cute but a little difficult to work with. I find that it creases under my eyes a little as the day goes on, I'm always sure to set it with some sort of powder to try and reduce this. It does conceal the darkness under my eyes and it does work on blemishes on my face, especially darker areas. I either apply with my fingers or the pointy tip of an egg shaped sponge. If I apply with my fingers I find that it helps to sort of warm up the product and let it "melt" on my fingers before tapping it in an inverted triangle under my eyes. With the sponge I bounce it along the same inverted triangle pattern until it's blended nicely. It is very expensive and I still have lots left so I don't think I will be repurchasing. I will certainly use it up though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by arieljean

This is the ultimate concealer! It works wonders on everything from blemishes to dark under eye circles. I thought that the Fair shade would be too light for me, but it blends beautifully with my skin tone. I don't think I will ever buy a different concealer.