Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 6/11/2014 9:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used to use Chi's Silk Infusion before I tried Moroccanoil Treatment, but MO's is better and I won't go back. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. This oil softens my hair and adds shine. I wish it didn't come in a glass bottle because I'm always scared I'll break it, but the pump works well and dispenses a good amount. MO products are expensive so I wait until they are on sale. I also use their Moisture Repair shampoo and conditioner. Will repurchase.

on 6/9/2014 12:54:00 AM

I have been using this product ever since I bleached my hair to go from red to light blonde. I apply some about 2-3 times a week so that I don't have that overly dyed look. It's a good product, does the job and smells great.

Recently I got a nasty scalp irritation and couldn't get rid of it. My stylist suggested applying this to my scalp daily. I have to have a professional picture taken and couldn't put off getting my roots done any longer. My scalp was much better but still a little itchy.

With trepidation, we colored my hair. I couldn't belive how beautifully shiny it was. I hadn't noticed because I was applying the oil to my wet hair. This is probably a cliche, but my hair has never looked better. From now on I am rubbing this oil onto my scalp and then trhough my hair every day. Another reason to be glad my hair is so short!

Wow, talk about an expensive hair oil! I love it though. The smell is a vanilla musk, as mentioned in other reviews. I personally love that scent. It's strong at first, but dissipates rather quickly for me. Makes my hair FREAKIN' SOFT. And I never have soft hair!! I don't think it calms down the frizz dramatically, but it does an okay job at that. My hair feels soft and looks pretty shiny from this stuff. Expensive, yes. But it's worth it!

on 5/23/2014 11:08:00 AM

I use this product nearly daily after a shower - apply to wet hair, comb, blow-dry - and FINISHED, PERFECT hair. Every single time!

My hair is fine but very, very thick - and super long - and it gets oily fast. This never makes it oily - just blinding shine and perfect style. I even think it helps to hold curl - which is nearly impossible with my hair.

I have the small travel-sized bottle and that usually lasts about 9 months. For my long hair - this is a great value and the product does what it says.

Highly recommended.

on 5/21/2014 11:14:00 AM

If I was stranded on a desert island, this is one product I would have to have with me. Can not live without it. I'm 62 years old and my hair is as healthy and shiny as a 20 year old's. I use it faithfully after every shampoo and don't apply it near the roots. It controls static, and adds incredible shine.

on 5/21/2014 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is good stuff. Way better than the "One and only" brand, which makes my hair a bit stringy. I have also used Josie Maran's Argan Oil for Hair, which I like a lot, but Morrocanoil is the best. It's expensive, which isn't great, but a little goes a LONG way so I think i'll own that giant $50 bottle for a long time.

on 5/15/2014 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am so disappointed in this produt ! After reading all the good comments on this product I went out and bought myself a bottle. I was expectng soft and healty hair, but that never happened !The only thing I liiked about this product was that it didnt leave my hair greasy, bu expect for that it was just like every other hair oil treatment that I have bought, except this one was much more pricey! After this product I bought the oil from the organix line and it is amazing !! It made my hair crazy soft and was alot cheaper !

on 5/12/2014 7:27:00 PM

Wonderful product! I have been using this product for years! I use the Moroccan brand Shampoo, conditioner (which I leave in) oil, then the curl cream. If the use too much close to my scalp it can look a little oily, but that's my fault not the product. I love the smell any extra on my hands the but on my arms. I have tried other products Reddkin for instance but it did not give me the same results. I have curly hair and just let my hair air dry without even toweling extra water out. I love the results from all of the Moroccan products. I highly recommend these products! Pricey but well worth the cost!

on 5/7/2014 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm in love. I asked for MO for Christmas because I would never treat myself to anything such as luxurious. I am SO glad I asked for this. I have fine hair, but lots of it, and it easily can be weighed down. I use one pump on damp hair, every other day (that's how often I shampoo), from my ears down and blow dry. I have no static after it, there is no buildup, hair is less tangled (I have bsl hair) and its healthy. No really, it is. I used a clarifying shampoo not too long ago and air dried my hair, with no morrocan oil and I had hardly any splits, and this is going almost 4 months with no hair cut and blow drying 2-3 times a week.

When I finally run out of this, I will be buying again. And yes, I will be willing to fork over the $ myself this time!

on 5/3/2014 12:03:00 AM

I LOVE THISSS! I got hooked on this after trying the smaller bottle (0.8oz) for $15. I have extremely damaged hair from dying it blonde for a long time and this stuff is like reversing all the damage and restoring my hair back to normal! It took me about 2 months to get through half of the little bottle so I calculated that it would take me about 1.2years to get through an entire large bottle (3.4oz) so I figured that its doable. Its still super expensive because it costs about $45 where I get it and if it were more about $25-$30 I wouldn't feel like sh** when I have to go buy it haha. I think though, out of ALL of the haircare items I actually own that this is the only thing I really NEED and once I finish all the other *stuff* I have I pretty much just need a bottle of this, shampoo/conditioner and my chi silk infusion and Im good for life, seriously!!!

Pros
-restores hair health
-smooths
-shines
-detangles
-smells great
-comes in travel size
-large size includes a pump

cons
-expensive $$$$$$

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products