April 19, 2014 | 1737 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Light SPF10

Original:Active Ingredient: 5% Titanium Dioxide Additional Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyltrisiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Silica, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14 /14 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenyl Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tretramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI77163), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI77510)]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by geegee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For all my girls over there with EXTREMELY, craziest ever oily skin, acne prone! I use this foundation in Intensity 1.0, pretty pale tone, no pink undertone (yay). It is very lightweight, doesn't clog pores, but also doesn't cover some redness and imperfections, you'll need corrector for them. Makes your skin look neat and clean, has a natural finish, but keeps it for many many hours! I had to blot only once midday. Even without blot, in 35 degrees Celsius, when I stood in front of the mirror after few hours, I looked neat! Not like a greasy freak. It's pricey, but hey, you pay for quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Sonchella

My second tube :) this is my HG foundation! I will always re-purchase whenever I run out. Thank you Estée Lauder

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Tanyafuentes

I really loved everything about this foundation, the only flaw is that they are all pink toned and my skin is really yellow. It lasts long, has medium to full coverage, doesn't look cakey, and is very light. It has a natural finish on me. I do get a bit oily after a few hours but nothing too bad. I'm very sad this doesn't come in a more yellow tone.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sadly the lightest colour Intensity 1 was too dark for me. I can wear 1N2 Ecru in the normal Double Wear and it is a good colour for me (NW20). I wanted to try the lighter option as I find DW a little full on. However I cannot fault EL salespeople as they give generouse samples so you can try at home without shelling out for the whole bottle and being dissapointed. For this they still have me as a client

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by rain08

Excellent foundation. I frequently get compliments from people on my skin tone who refuse to believe I'm wearing foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I'am not sure about this makeup. Sometimes it looks good and other times not so good. Feels a bit heavy and too matte. Kinda looks like I have a mask on. Not very natural looking. I have combination skin so maybe this is better for those with really oily skin I don't know.
I guess I will keep trying to find the perfect foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

after 4 years of frantically hunting for the perfect foundation - i have FINALLY FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL. and i am elated that among high end foundations, estee lauder's double wear light is in an acceptable price range. my skin is combination, with a very oily t-zone, and a dry periphery - so i have oil and dry flakes at the same time. i live under a hot and humid climate, and i normally have to blot my face 4 times a day. finding a good foundation is esp troublesome for me because i usually need to wear makeup more than 12 hours a day - as much as i need one that has terrific staying power, it also cannot be too thick or else my face will oil up crazily.

in the past i have tried nearly every drugstore brand and a significant number of high end brands - dior, chanel, nars sheer glow, mac, benefit... which at most were OK for me but none of which i loved. before trying double wear light, i stuck to revlon's colorstay foundation for combo/oily skin as it had the best staying power, but i still had to blot 3 times a day. and it somewhat dried out the periphery of my face which was less oily.

ELDWL is. the. best. foundation. for. my. skin. first off it felt like nothing on my skin, yet the coverage it gave was fantastic. blurred out all my pores, concealed redness and acne. i wore it outdoors, sweat like a pig, forgot to bring my blotting powder. at the end of the day, my face still looked fresh. with NO SHINE. anddd none of my dry parts of my skin were accentuated. omg thank u estee lauder for this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by shrdlicka23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite foundation. I have worn it for many years and I have tried other things here and there and nothing is as good as ELDWL. For me, it is like a slightly heavier tinted moisturizer. Normally I apply the liquid with my hands but on special occasions I use a foundation brush. Both ways work fine for this type of foundation. It provides medium coverage with a tinted moisturizer feel. It is easily spreadable and blends nicely before drying down to a semi matte finish. It stay put on me all day but, I do need to touch up with powder throughout the day for my shiny areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by angeluv178

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Loving this foundation! I hardly wear foundation, because I don't like the feeling of anything heavy on my skin. I started wearing this to cover the breakouts I got from a MAC powder. I've used this for about 3 months and the normal Double Wear for 1/2 year before this. Both are great but I prefer this more. It doesn't break me out and it feels so natural on my skin. I like that the light coverage minimizes my blemishes, but doesn't make me look like I'm wearing too much makeup. Combine this with the Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer and my skin looks almost flawless!! I even wore this to the beach and after laying out all day and with a little blotting it still looks good. The color 3.0 matched my NC30 Asian skin perfectly and the 4.0 was perfect for my summer tan! Will buy over and over again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by gabbzmayes

So I decided to try Estee Lauder Double Wear, the original one but since they were out of my color the MUA suggested me to try Double Wear Light.. she applied it in on my face, in the store and I hated the way this felt on my face... its was super sticky and I felt like something was pulling my face.. It has a perfume like scent but I didnt care about it.. I gave it a 3 because it looked flawless but I hated the way my face felt.. So I went back home and I was brushing my teeth and by accident water splashed my face.. I couldnt believe that the foundation was just running down my face... The water drops were colored...!! so i decided to splash more water on my face.. and ALL the foundation came right out of my face... I mean I didnt even touched my face... no rubbing motion.. Just splashed water... I wont be buying this just because of that.. What if one day it is raining & my makeup just starts pouring out of my face into my cloth..? No thank u Estee Lauder..