September 16, 2014 | 1719 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by SiLeNtLvEdREAMER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I LOVE this brush set! The brushes are SO soft and really good quality! They don't shed while I'm washing them. They are eco-friendly and they are pretty cheap! 5/5 Stars

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Haruhi13

I love the roll this comes in! I tacked it to my wall for easier access. :)
The brushes themselves are nice and soft, and EXTREMELY cheap. I like the fact it's sustainably made of bamboo too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by UrbanAuburn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was incredible! My Auntie brought me these brushes alongside another present at Christmas from Boots for 15.99. Although this may sound a little bit expensive, you get 6 different brushes which are of a fantastic quality. It includes a Blush Brush - which I use for powder as well - a concealer brush, an eyeshadow brush, an eyeliner brush - which I have yet to try because I don't wear liquid as often as I wear pencil - and a lash comb and eyebrow comb. It also includes a make up bag to store these in. The brushes are firm, but so very soft and are such an improvement from my last set of brushes. A fantastic started kit for teenagers like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by CreamPuffification

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Super super soft brushes, my favorite is the face brush. The angled eyeliner is great too. Since I have small monolid eyes, the eye shadow brush is too big for eye shadow application but good for blending. The concealer one is not so great as it is more tightly packed, Ok for foundation and concealer but till need fingers to blend the edges completely. The roll up holder is not so great as the face brush sticks out a bit. Price is good for a set of six Ecotool brush as they are expensive to but one by one. Oh, and the brow brush is like any brow brush but mine broke so, nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a set of professional Sephora brushes and MAC brushes but I just have to say that Ecotools brushes are the best value for the money. I absolutely love all of the brushes in this set. They're soft, durable after regular washings, and eco-friendly. Considering the low price and high quality of these brushes, you'd be silly not to try them out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by SophH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Vegan, cruelty-free, wash well, professional quality and a storage pouch-what more could you want? EcoTools are fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Really good value for the amount of brushes... although not as cheap in Australia than in the U.S., it is still better value than a lot of other brushes and they're beautifully soft. My only complaint (and it's not really much of a complaint!) is that the powder brush feels a bit flimsy and doesn't pick up a lot of product, but other than that, the other brushes are lovely and it's so well priced. I'll definitely be buying more from this range.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by worldtraveler05

I found this set for 12.99 and I love it. I'm so glad I didn't spend over $100 just for brushes from the designer brands. They are so soft, yet work so well. They fit very well in my makeup bag (which is fairly small), and I really like that.

Hopefully I don't have to buy another set for a long time, but I will when they get too worn from so much use :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by helerycelerie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love every one of the Ecotools brushes, and I use them all! I'm a goner for non-cruelty, recycled products, but even I realize how often quality suffers for eco-friendliness. Not in this case! The non-cruelty fur hairs are soft and supple, and they won't fall out even after repeated cleaning.

These are great for people just learning to use brushes, since each brush has a recommended use, and for the most part, they are accurate recommendations. The brushes are a good size for almost anyone, and depending on what I'm doing, I use every single one (although not necessarily for the recommended use).

I own the six piece set, the five piece set, and the eye make-up set, and I love the way each case fits into the larger one. Very convenient, especially since I have to take them around to school plays and often use these on multiple people.

The brushes and the packaging are very attractive and natural looking. I make my makeup as natural as possible, so I love that my brushes match my face!

Bottom line:
These are relatively cheap brushes that are match up to the quality of the most expensive brands! They won't fall apart, they're soft, and they're extremely versatile. Great for beginners. Add in the recycled packaging, non cruelty fur, and bamboo handles, and you've got one of the best nature friendly products available!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by deehippolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought these after reading the great reviews on here about them. To be honest I'm not impressed. Maybe i've been spoilt by MAC brushews but this set dont pick up as well as I thought they would:

- Eyeshadow brushes: they are too thick to apply properly on my lids
- Blush brush: okay but i had to dip into my powder twice as often to pick up enough product
-eyeliner brush was the most useful for lining eyes

Wouldn't repurchase