April 18, 2014 | 1972 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I believe that one's taste for fragrance changes overtime. Used to love those sweet, fruity, fresh scent ala Escada Island Kiss, Ralph by Ralph Lauren when I was in my early 20's. Approaching 30 now, I am more into soft, feminine scent. I instantly fall in love with Chloe. It's sweet, sophisticated but not too mature. Romantic and feminine, perfect for a date and night out.Spray it lightly, it is nice for daytime use as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

I always thought I would hate rose scents. But this fragrance proved me wrong! I always wondered why my friend smelled so nice all the time. Turns out it was her Chloe fragrance! It has been her signature scent for years. The smell is so comforting and sophisticated at the same time. It's a gorgeous scent for a woman. It's also really long lasting. It lasts around 12 hours on my friend, which is really incredible. The cost is a bit high, but for its beautiful scent and high quality formula, I definitely say its worth it!

I wanted to buy this, but I'm still resisting until my friend has finished her bottle. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by LucieBrightside

My best friend wears this and it's really pretty and strong. I find it rubs off on other people's clothes and bedding (which isn't a bad thing I suppose!).
There's a softness to it, almost like a clean-linen smell but it fills up a room when you spray it and has longevity. The bottle is gorgeous and feminine too.
When searching for a perfume at Debenhams I tried almost every tester. This Chloe perfume was the best out of every other brand. The only down side is its price: there's no way I'm forking out over £45 for only 50ml!
However, you're sure to receive many compliments with this fragrance! I know my friend does all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very romantic, soft, extremely feminine smell. It is a bit strong at first but after an hour it softens. I picture a woman with class who is very feminine walking in Paris and as she walks by people, a soft breeze of this perfume is around her.
I wore this a lot in the summer and it definetly "fit" with summer weather,but I can also see this being a fall/winter fragrance. You could wear it really anywhere that you go whether you are 20 or 50.
It smells very much like the Stella perfume. Roses, a bit of powder with a touch of sweetness to it like honey and I smell a bit of another flower in there like peony.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm bad at describing scents, but I'm gonna try anyway :)

Chloe is a very clean and feminine scent which is not too strong.
A very appropriate scent for girls at any age in general
But it is really expensive for a student like me, so I tend to use it sparingly.
It actually lasts for a whole day without the need to touch up so its definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by shmeghan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the most beautiful perfum I have ever worn. The price is a bit expensive, but it's something I treat myself to because it smells fantastic!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Paisleyann

I use to wear the original Chloe made by Lagerfield back in my college days in the late 80's, where "in your face" heavy fragrances were all the rage. The original Chloe fit the bill with a sweet powdery floral that screamed "LOOK AT ME"...aren't I innocent??

Fast forward to the new formulated Chloe made by Coty and it too carries the tradition of screaming...only this time it screams..."LOOK AT ME...I'm doing laundry!!!
If you like the scent of fabric softener sheets, you'll LOVE the new Chloe!

11 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually strongly dislike the majority of perfumes, even popular ones. The underlying scents are too cloying, bullying or "perfumey", particularly the dry-down. Finally, a scent I love! I usually dislike florals, but this smells like rosy, feathery, expensive soap if that makes any sense. It's extraordinarily clean, light and missing the dense, overpowering perfumey undernotes. You need to be careful not to spray too much, though. I usually spritz my clothes the night before and have a subtle, feminine, elegant laundry smell all day. You can only smell it when you get close. It's the only scent I've bought that my man likes too. I love it!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

I really like this perfume alot. I can't believe I haven't tried Chloe before this. Lately, I have been straying from my main perfumes and moving towards florals. I never thought I would do this because in the past I have hated florals. But this one is warm and close to my skin. It is like rose and honey with a little musk. At first it is a little sharp but then in about 15 minutes it turns so nice and stays that way. Stays on just as long as all my other perfumes, no better but no worse either. I just love it! Not sure if it beats out my new favorite Stella but it comes pretty close. I received a sample from Sephora and I have already purchased in the rollerball version.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by jesscwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally, I think this perfume smell like a combination of "Honey" and "flower" and I absolutely love this product. My bf always notices and love this fragrance on me, but it is a bit costy to wear it everyday coz it just like spending 5 pound for each spray. LOL I only wear it for going out or on a date with my bf.
The bottle is very elegant and simple, but the metal bit will turn into bronze/ brownish colour in time.

Just a warning for those who are planning to get this perfume on eBay or random wed site , I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO DO THIS. My friend purchased a cḥle perfume on eBay and she ended it up spending more than 40 pounds on a non- authentic one. So guys, just got to retail store or some good reputation store to get this perfume.