August 1, 2014 | 1072 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What I find sexy about Chloe, is in the fact the dirty-comfort-slutty rose it has on my skin. Certain noses have smelled the fabric softener quality of this soft yet rather complex scent. The first spray is usually the strongest I get out of the pink peony and rose. The dry-down is my favorite part of the fragrance. Cedarwood slowly mixes in with my skin chemistry and performs some kind of chic-soft-rose smell. Comforting and yet unguarded. It's the leather jacket to your feminine frock underneath or your favorite tight sweater after an evening in with your significant other.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by DiJO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really lovely smell.
Something like clouds and angels and little girls.
I don't own this but many people around me wear it and like it.
It can get a little annoying if you smell it for too long.
Some people describe it as sexy but I think it smells more like...pure and naive. Like a little girl in a white dress.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by yotsubachan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favorite fragrances. Everytime I wear it, I always get comments about how great it smells. A lot of my co-workers also wear this fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by priscillang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG fragrance. Chloe is the scent that has got me hooked on fragrances because I never used to own any fragrances. Chloe makes me feel so sexy, fresh and youthful. Whenever I wear it, I feel just on top of the world and confident. How I would describe it..... Chloe is like a rosey aquatic nymph... really magical. Light but makes a statement. My boyfriend loves this one, so also a plus. I have the rollerball but definitely buying a box set soon!
LOVE this!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I THINIK I tried the EDP. It's not bad, but I prefer more sexy scents (like Hypnotic Poison or Victoria's Secret Noir Tease). Body chemistry does play into it though, so give it a shot at the counter. Darling bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I believe that one's taste for fragrance changes overtime. Used to love those sweet, fruity, fresh scent ala Escada Island Kiss, Ralph by Ralph Lauren when I was in my early 20's. Approaching 30 now, I am more into soft, feminine scent. I instantly fall in love with Chloe. It's sweet, sophisticated but not too mature. Romantic and feminine, perfect for a date and night out.Spray it lightly, it is nice for daytime use as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

I always thought I would hate rose scents. But this fragrance proved me wrong! I always wondered why my friend smelled so nice all the time. Turns out it was her Chloe fragrance! It has been her signature scent for years. The smell is so comforting and sophisticated at the same time. It's a gorgeous scent for a woman. It's also really long lasting. It lasts around 12 hours on my friend, which is really incredible. The cost is a bit high, but for its beautiful scent and high quality formula, I definitely say its worth it!

I wanted to buy this, but I'm still resisting until my friend has finished her bottle. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by LucieBrightside

My best friend wears this and it's really pretty and strong. I find it rubs off on other people's clothes and bedding (which isn't a bad thing I suppose!).
There's a softness to it, almost like a clean-linen smell but it fills up a room when you spray it and has longevity. The bottle is gorgeous and feminine too.
When searching for a perfume at Debenhams I tried almost every tester. This Chloe perfume was the best out of every other brand. The only down side is its price: there's no way I'm forking out over 45 for only 50ml!
However, you're sure to receive many compliments with this fragrance! I know my friend does all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very romantic, soft, extremely feminine smell. It is a bit strong at first but after an hour it softens. I picture a woman with class who is very feminine walking in Paris and as she walks by people, a soft breeze of this perfume is around her.
I wore this a lot in the summer and it definetly "fit" with summer weather,but I can also see this being a fall/winter fragrance. You could wear it really anywhere that you go whether you are 20 or 50.
It smells very much like the Stella perfume. Roses, a bit of powder with a touch of sweetness to it like honey and I smell a bit of another flower in there like peony.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm bad at describing scents, but I'm gonna try anyway :)

Chloe is a very clean and feminine scent which is not too strong.
A very appropriate scent for girls at any age in general
But it is really expensive for a student like me, so I tend to use it sparingly.
It actually lasts for a whole day without the need to touch up so its definitely worth the money.