Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 2/24/2013 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE this scent! It's my HG perfume for the warmer months. Beautiful, light floral yet modern and sexy. Crossing my fingers that this doesnt get discontinued!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this perfume because it's a very clean scent & can be appropriate for any occasion. It can come off really strong so 2 sprays are more then enough. I think it lasts about 3-4 hours on my skin. I'm still on the fence about this one.. I don't think its one of those head turning perfumes or anything .. just safe

on 2/21/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Elegant and long lasting, I never get tired of it. The only problem is that everyone else is wearing it....!

This is one of my favorite scents. I get tons of compliments on this.
It stays on all day - it is fresh and floral without being too "old" (if that makes any sense).
I think it nice for both day and night.
My complaints: the silver top on the bottle tarnishes and sometimes the spray can be a bit intense - more of a shot rather than a mist.

Excellent staying power. Always get compliments on this one. A good, strong rose.

on 2/13/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have never been much of a floral/rose girl but for this perfume I tried to make an exception! . The scent reminds me of a luxurious expensive strong smelling soap. Problem for me is there is something quite sharp in the fragrance that gives me a headache after a few hours of wearing this. That sharpness stays in the drydown too. I wish this fragrance had a softer drydown. (stella EDP is a softer rose scent) Good thing I got a sample because I just cannot wear this too strong for me.

on 1/16/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a perfume collection of over 50 perfumes and this is my favorite perfume in it! I love this more than flower bomb, chanel, Marc Jacobs or Dior! The smell is amazing! It's flowery but sophisticated! I smelt it in a magazine and had to have it! I think the bottle is pretty too! Overall, this is great quality and smells great to me!

on 1/14/2013 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

To me, this smells like some sort of a "Tresor In Love Eau Fraiche" -- like a very thin, rough, scratchy, apricot-rose-amber scent -- along the same lines as Tresor In Love, only freshened even more -- more ozonic.

Light, fresh, and scratchy as a kitty's tongue. Thin, harsh, abrasive, alcohol-ish, almost cleaning-product. And it dies down to a light, prickly, apricot-amber sandpapery finish. It just never stops being *prickly*! -- not to my nose -- and its lack of smoothness annoys me the whole time I wear it.

It doesn't smell like roses to me at all. I'm totally astonished that this has been commercially successful in the least -- esp with very young women. This is one of those perfumes that I just don't understand the love for -- but I'll keep trying!

ADDENDUM 9/22/14: I have been *making* myself learn to love Chloe EDP, since it's so popular and well-loved. I did the same with J'adore EDP -- forced myself to learn to like it. I've made significant progress with both scents and have raised my lippies. I'm wearing Chloe EDP today, and its sheerness is actually rather freeing & uplifting.

Light, fresh, sharp-ish florals (& fruity-florals) are an acquired taste for me, but I'm getting there.

on 1/2/2013 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

In love with it. At first I thought that it's too strong, it only took me four years to be sure, that it's the perfume I want to wear ;)

on 12/31/2012 4:37:00 PM

I find this to be a classic/ classy scent. It is a pure, clean, fresh and soapy scent, with a hint of green - I love that kind of perfume -, very settle and easy to wear on a daily basis. It reminds me of clean laundry and sometimes roses.

Popular Fragrances