April 19, 2014 | 998 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2008 12:34:00 PM More reviews by tthamkru

I bought this blush in Pretty Peach and I must say it's not the best blush among the drugstore brands. The tiny blush brush that comes with it sucks, it barely spreads the blush on your face and you have to swipe against the blush a few times before you get any on the brush. So, instead I used my blush brush and even then, it was still hard to get the amount I wanted on it.

The range of colors they have isn't all that great either. The peachy colors look a little more pink than they do peach.

The idea of it being portable is great, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by jillian980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Ick! I don't know why I thought I'd try this, as I haven't used CG products since middle school. But it looked like something fun to try, so I picked it up. I'm not especially sensitive to scents, and it always irritates me when people give products low ratings because of fragrance, but this is just terrible. It smells cheap. Aside from the overpoweringly tacky smell, the staying power and color aren't special. Wouldn't use more than once, let alone repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by xoangelzaraox

This blush is really compact but overall the colors tend to be horrible and can make anyone look like a clown. I really liked the fact that it was small and portable (ALSO CHEAP!) but i'd rather spend a little more and get a better brush and better quality blush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What Cheekers has going for it is that you can slip it into your pocket or into a small purse. It is definitely the tiniest blush at the drugstore. And that's all the good I have to say about it.

In a rush today, I bought this in Rose Silk just to have some blush on hand. It's a pretty, neutral peachy-pink, but the brush that comes with it is utterly useless, almost as small as an eyeshadow brush, thus necessitating the use of a separate blush brush. The pigmentation is awful, very sheer, and within a couple of hours it just slid down my face and disappeared. Oh, except for the silvery frost part, which made my cheeks simply look shiny. I have oily skin, but when I prep with foundation I have no problems with powder blush... until now.

Super-cheap, but not recommended. Save up and get a nice blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by katerinaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this blush! I have it in Natural Rose. I don't need to put much on for it to give me a natural rosy cheek. I don't look like I've been just working out for three hours and am really out of breath, it looks perfect. The color matches my skin tone very nicely and compliments my cheek bones. There are just two downsides. Which aren't really downsides at all. The first, the brush. It's really little and isn't very good for putting blush on. But that is easily fixed by just using a different brush. And the second, the smell. I don't mind it, it isn't bad. But I prefer my make up without a scent. No biggie. I will still definitely buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Precious Pink (like a neutral glow) and like the color - very subtle and natural just to use a bit on my cheeks.

The downside is the smell -- this particular Covergirl product still has that old Noxema scent to it. Who wants to smell that close to your nose for hours?-not me. Wish they'd ditch the Noxema ingredient/fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by beachytabbyanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! I have used different shades before but am right now on Pretty Peach. I use a different Cover Girl brush to apply it, the brush that is made for putting blush on, bought separately. I sometimes use the little blush, for a specific area maybe, rarely. But, I love this product and it is very easy to put it on! Love it! =D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by shirlyxgurl

One of my favorite blushes. I have Classic Pink, Rose Silk and Pretty Peach; all very flattering for my skintone (I'm around a mac nc20). I always get just the right amount of color without looking too clownish or accidently putting on too much and having to pile on translucent powder to tone down the color. It's pretty much the only blush I buy over and over again. The only trouble I have is deciding which of my 3 fave colors would I buy next when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by saraemily2

Why would you buy anything more expensive? I use Pretty Peach, which is a good "natural flush" look on my fair skin. I wind up using this almost every day, since I'm so pale that people sometimes assume I'm sick if I don't wear something on my cheeks. It's a good quality product that lasts all day. Only complaint is the brush, which is ok at first (although tiny) but eventually starts to lose hairs all over the place. Better to use a separate, bigger blush brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by bloou

A good blush at an affordable price. My only complaint? The brush! I wish they'd change the hair they used. I know that the small brush is not the best for applying the product, but it can be used for touch ups if only the brush was softer...