Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

3.9

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: titanium dioxide 13.00% [] octinoxate 2.00% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: talc [] dimethicone [] nylon-12 [] silica [] squalane [] boron nitride [] vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer [] cetyl caprylate [] diisostearyl malate [] phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/behenyl dimer dilinoleate [] methicone [] aluminum hydroxide [] glycerin [] sodium hyaluronate [] magnesium palmitoyl glutamate [] sodium palmitoyl sarcosinate [] palmitoyl proline [] alumina [] tocopherol [] palmitic acid [] 1,2-hexanediol [] ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate [] tin oxide [] sodium dehydroacetate [] [ /- iron oxides (ci 77499, ci 77492, ci 77491) [] mica [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

on 6/8/2012 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was a BM wearer, but I wanted a powder foundation that I could travel with that was not so messy. I origninally bought this in medium, but with my summer tan, I had to go up a shade to deep. I really like this product, but I recommend applyng in layers. If you put too much on, it can look rather heavy. Also, I have rather oily skin, and it seems to do a decent job of keeping my from shining. I will contiune to buy and hope maybe on day BM will make a compact foundation. I find their product to be slightly superior due to the fact that they offer more color options and a more natural finish

on 5/6/2012 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, yellow undertones.

No good match. Dior 021 or Shiseido O20 powder foundations have much complimentary tones (not pinky or peachy). Gave it 3 lippies cuz I can't give it worse since my opinion is only based on color, not real wear.

on 5/6/2012 12:03:00 AM

I love this product! It gives my face very good coverage and hides my dark spots even zits. I apply it on top my concealer but i do not need to put on foundation. It is good for everyday wear and I definitely recommend it to someone who is looking for something not too light or heavy.

on 4/29/2012 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally writing a review after years of using this!

A little background: I'm acne prone/combo, broken capillaries, sensitive to whatever I stick on my face. Also using Differin and Erythromycin 2% topical for acne. I use CeraVe moisturizer (no spf) as a primer, and cleanse with Cetaphil. If I need extra moisture, I use Clinique Moisture Surge Intense at night (too tacky for day use).

I use a very soft EcoTools Kabuki brush to apply. Almost Powder looks mostly natural and stays put for about 8 hours in the office, then I blot/touch up some shine before I leave or before going to dinner. It can settle in to lines a bit, but not enough to upset me. I prefer powders, light to medium coverage, and it does well. I can get away with very little concealer using it.

Overall, my only complain is the color matching. 03 Light is a smidgen dark/pink for me, and 02 is ok in the winter only (with lots of moisture so I don't look like a ghost with it).

After trying so many different powder foundations (my apologies to Ulta), I keep coming back to my favorite.

on 4/21/2012 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Very pleased with this purchase. I actually got this because my cousin (who was staying over) had gorgeous glowing and healthy skin--or seemed to have.
All days she had kohl on...but sometimes she looked incredible, and sometimes just normal. So she told me that she was using this Clinique powder and some eyeliner on the "awesome" days. So I got this and it's awesome. I thought Diorskin nude sculpting powder was great, but I think i prefer this. It makes my skin look good. My acne marks disappear, but there's no cakiness. It's finely milled, just like the Dior powder. I use the provided sponge.
Btw you need to get a good colour match. The lady matched me to neutral and neutral fair --but I tried on medium just in case, and it matched better than the other two. The other two looked kinda obvious and ugly, and this one was invisible.

on 4/18/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this pressed powder recently to set my foundation and I absolutely hate it. It is so powdery, not finely milled and leaves you with a matte finish- and not a nice matte finish but a literal dead looking matte finish. Even with a the lightest hand on a powder brush, using next to no product, this made me look so cakey and like I had so much foundation and powder on my face. Now I know Clinique is notorious for their hypoallergenic products but just as a warning, the second I put this on my face my skin got all itch and bumpy which has never happened to me with any cosmetic. Lastly though you could call this a low blow point, the packaging of this powder and basically all Clinique products is horrible. It makes me feel like I raided my grandmas reject makeup bag from the 1960's. Come on Clinique.

on 4/9/2012 4:05:00 PM

I just recently switched my powder after getting over the whole bare minerals fad. I love it. It has great coverage without feeling too cakey, and I'm glad that it does not at all contribute to acne, which I was concerned about when switching my make-up. So far so good, and it's the same price as a bare mineral foundation with smoother coverage.

on 3/21/2012 8:13:00 PM

I use this to set foundations, and I love it! It's sheer enough to not look cakey on me, and on good skin days, I can just use this with some concealer and I'm good to go.

on 3/19/2012 6:59:00 PM

Awesome! awesome! I have an acne prone skin and its the best powder foundation I ever used. first of all its a natural finish and the best thing is it doesnt break me out..
1.)i never even feel that im wearing make up...
2.)it gives me a flawless finish without the cakey looking..
3.)its very natural looking and no one would detect that your wearing makeup ...

(I use this at school and my skin is flawlesly beautiful because of this!) i bought 3 of this because im so contented and happy :) thanks clinique mwaaa

on 3/18/2012 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The color selection is awful and the overall packaging is tacky. I would think clinique would come up with something classy and sleek. Anyways, my skin looked ashy and dull. Oil control was awful with this and I looked like a hot mess within 4 hours. Returning this tomorrow.