April 21, 2014 | 1472 users online

Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by krissy247

OMG! This product WORKS!!! I cannot tell you how wonderful it had made my hair! It is my HG for life! It is called "It's a 10" Because it does 10 things to your hair, and it actually DOES them! I foil my hair, and it is naturally courser so when I also strip down my natural color, it gets dry. I get split ends, as I also flat iron my hair... This miracle hair mask has CORRECTED and REVERSED the damage done! I use it about twice a week, leave it on for about 10-15 minutes. It truly does make my platinum hair so Vibrant! (which can dull after awhile, as it typically does- but not anymore!) I ordered the complete set, with the leave- in and shine spray so I will keep you posted on how those work as well! I am telling you- if you like your hair.... BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is 30.00 for the hair mask, but it lasted me 6 months and I use a bit everytime, so that is saying alot! It will make your dry/damaged hair into gorgeious, vibrant, bouncy, moisturized hair!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by berna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely marvellous! I sincerely thank all the reviewers for saving my hair. Nothing compares to this product, even those of Kerastase, Phyto, Rene Furtherer, Loreal, Schwarzkopf, etc. I have regained my wavy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

By far the best mask I have ever used on my hair! I am a hairstylist and I would highly recommend this mask to any one in need of deep moisture! I don't feel it weighs the hair down like some masks do. It comes in an 8 oz tub and there is a flip top so you don't have to unscrew a lid, which I like. Very concentrated, just like the shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used a sample packet of this today. Did not expect much since I never honestly notice anything particularly miraculous with any hair products. Some smell nicer than others but i don't think my hair looks actually that different.
This was a pleasant surprise as it totally took care of the dry frizzy ends. My hair feels smoother (it is very thick and straight, got some dryness now from years of coloring and getting a little grey). Will def buy a full size tub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by sparky17

Pricey but long lasting and effective. The texture is what really sells this product to me. It's thick and scoop-able (obvi - it comes in a tub instead of a tube/bottle) and I can pull out a 'reasonable' amount and rub it in my palms before smoothing it on my strands. This is thick enough that it stays in my hair while in the shower so it can get its job done while I cleanse and groom. The jar is brilliant because there is a "snap-trap-door" on top that doesn't require the jar's lid to be unscrewed (which is quite a feat to accomplish with wet hands) - this allows for accessibility of product and ease of use. Finally, this rinses out nicely and doesn't weigh down my hair (the strands are think but I have a ton of them...fake-thick-hair). Love it and I think you will too

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by FrugalMakeupAddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOOOVEEE this product. It is quite a heavy duty treatment and is probably best suited for thick, coarse, frizzy or really damaged hair. I have used it on finer hair with no problems. I find it makes a difference in one treatment. Personally I have medium texture, wavy hair that takes a beating with heat styling tools. If I am going to wear my hair naturally wavy ( air dry or scrunch dry) I use this everytime I wash my hair and leave it in even though it is not meant for a leave in. For me this was a HG find for that purpose alone. It makes my hair actually hold a natural curl better with a little texture and body to it and better curl definition, rather than frizzy and poufy with little curl. I use gel on top of this, and it's perfect. It does not leave a greasy feel, and does not make it too heavy for the next day if I want to straighten my hair (after washing it again). I also leave this in overnight in a ponytail sometimes as a treatment. If I am wanting to wear my hair straight I do not leave it in but rather use it in the shower or use the leave-in spray version of this. I have several people hooked on doing the same thing as I do and one of them in particular has quite fine, but quite curly hair. Hers is not exceptionally frizzy per se, but this defines the curl in a fantastic way.
I would say try this for sure.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by blpbkp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have fine, thick hair. I tried this product based on reviews. It made my hair shiny and highlights looked great, however, it weighed my hair down significantly not only the day I used it but for days after. I tried using a very small amount and still had the same effect. I will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by kmorse4219

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the spray leave in product. It literally saved my damaged hair. My hair was breaking off all over and wouldn't do anything. I probably lost 2" just in breakage before trying this product. I just spray it in each time I wash my hair and within about a month the breakage stopped. I think it will last a really long time, in over a month it has hardly gone down. It is rather expensive but I do believe it will last a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 6:33:00 AM More reviews by eleanorch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have read the reviews here on MUA and have saved money and potentially avoided costly mistakes. I have bought some products that I would not have even known about if not for you reviewers. So I thought I’d contribute too and hopefully others can make some informed choices as I have. I'm really impressed with this and I think you should not buy anything else until you try this.
It has recently become available in Sally’s in Edinburgh. This is hands down the best hair mask that I've come across, and makes my hair feel soft. I have long, dark, although now colour treated highlighted hair that has been always dry…well ever since I can remember. I used this a few weeks and Voila - even my hairdresser commented on the condition of my hair. Don’t waste your hard earned money on anything else. This beats all hands down. Buy it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by bozmog

I have very fine hair and it made my hair "too soft". It wouldnt hold any curl and had no body. Went flat for days. Dont use on fine hair--too heavy.