It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Keratin Amino Acids, Beta-Glucan, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene, BCC12-Base.

This brought my hair back to life. I have been coloring my hair...alot. I use this every time I wash my hair. My hair is very fine and becomes greasy very easily and I was surprised that this did not turn my hair into an oil slick. After I wash my hair, I spritz on the it's a 10 leave in miracle treatment. These two together are like moisture kung fu for your hair!

on 6/13/2010 12:38:00 AM

amazing product!!! My hair was fried from a perm......it literally felt like hay!!! after just one treatment at the beauty salon with this product... My hair felts softer already!!!! Not as soft as my hair when it was a virgin..... but I'm sure with a couple more treatment it'll be close to it!! and it seem to bring life back to my curls!!! the perm was starting to relax....amazing!! truly truly

on 4/28/2010 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A product that does exactly what it says. Imagine that!

on 4/25/2010 10:43:00 PM

I've just finished the jar, I have fine hair and I tried this product based on these reviews. It made my hair a little shiny and soft but it weighed it down and I think it changed the color a little too (brassy). I don't think I will buy it again because are many other masks better for my hair and it didn't detangle or did the 10 things it's supposed to do.
UPDATE (3/14/2011): I bought this again to use it with the matching shampoo...same results. I've used it as a daily conditioner and left my hair flat and hard to comb through and as a one hour mask which made my hair easier to comb. That's it. I will NOT buy again.

on 3/22/2010 10:21:00 PM

Love this mask! I have long, highlighted hair and this stuff really improved the health of my hair. This is at the top of my list for treatment products right now, it is even working better for me than Masquintense. I love the slip of this stuff and for the first time my hairdresser commented on the improved health of my hair and the only product I had added recently was this. So far so good with this one!!

on 3/19/2010 3:42:00 PM

I purchased this product on the recomendation of my stylist. I have thick, course, frizzy, extremely dry hair. This product was wonderful - in the beginning. My hair was soft (which is rare for me), easy to manage and had very little frizziness. After using it for about a week, as with so many products, it all but stopped working for my hair. I do buy this product occasionally, but just don't use it daily.

on 2/18/2010 11:43:00 PM

Totally HOOKED on this product!!! My hair stylist tested her sample packet on my hair after a highlight and it made my hair unbelievably soft and shiny! Even my hubby commented on the different texture and couldn't stop running his fingers through my normally coarse hair. I love the scent too so I felt compelled to buy 4 more tubs when it went on sale.
************************************************************************************
Update 10/10/10 : Still enjoying this mask and on some weekends, I leave it on for 15 minutes and my hair is silky afterwards. A little goes a long way since I'm just finishing up my third tub and it's been almost 1&1/2 years. Not so expensive when you think about it =)

on 1/22/2010 4:45:00 AM

OMG! This product WORKS!!! I cannot tell you how wonderful it had made my hair! It is my HG for life! It is called "It's a 10" Because it does 10 things to your hair, and it actually DOES them! I foil my hair, and it is naturally courser so when I also strip down my natural color, it gets dry. I get split ends, as I also flat iron my hair... This miracle hair mask has CORRECTED and REVERSED the damage done! I use it about twice a week, leave it on for about 10-15 minutes. It truly does make my platinum hair so Vibrant! (which can dull after awhile, as it typically does- but not anymore!) I ordered the complete set, with the leave- in and shine spray so I will keep you posted on how those work as well! I am telling you- if you like your hair.... BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is 30.00 for the hair mask, but it lasted me 6 months and I use a bit everytime, so that is saying alot! It will make your dry/damaged hair into gorgeious, vibrant, bouncy, moisturized hair!!

on 12/26/2009 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely marvellous! I sincerely thank all the reviewers for saving my hair. Nothing compares to this product, even those of Kerastase, Phyto, Rene Furtherer, Loreal, Schwarzkopf, etc. I have regained my wavy hair.

on 11/17/2009 1:27:00 PM

By far the best mask I have ever used on my hair! I am a hairstylist and I would highly recommend this mask to any one in need of deep moisture! I don't feel it weighs the hair down like some masks do. It comes in an 8 oz tub and there is a flip top so you don't have to unscrew a lid, which I like. Very concentrated, just like the shampoo.