August 20, 2014 | 2030 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by clearady

A product that does exactly what it says. Imagine that!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I've just finished the jar, I have fine hair and I tried this product based on these reviews. It made my hair a little shiny and soft but it weighed it down and I think it changed the color a little too (brassy). I don't think I will buy it again because are many other masks better for my hair and it didn't detangle or did the 10 things it's supposed to do.
UPDATE (3/14/2011): I bought this again to use it with the matching shampoo...same results. I've used it as a daily conditioner and left my hair flat and hard to comb through and as a one hour mask which made my hair easier to comb. That's it. I will NOT buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

Love this mask! I have long, highlighted hair and this stuff really improved the health of my hair. This is at the top of my list for treatment products right now, it is even working better for me than Masquintense. I love the slip of this stuff and for the first time my hairdresser commented on the improved health of my hair and the only product I had added recently was this. So far so good with this one!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Charlie33

I purchased this product on the recomendation of my stylist. I have thick, course, frizzy, extremely dry hair. This product was wonderful - in the beginning. My hair was soft (which is rare for me), easy to manage and had very little frizziness. After using it for about a week, as with so many products, it all but stopped working for my hair. I do buy this product occasionally, but just don't use it daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Brandjunkie

Totally HOOKED on this product!!! My hair stylist tested her sample packet on my hair after a highlight and it made my hair unbelievably soft and shiny! Even my hubby commented on the different texture and couldn't stop running his fingers through my normally coarse hair. I love the scent too so I felt compelled to buy 4 more tubs when it went on sale.
************************************************************************************
Update 10/10/10 : Still enjoying this mask and on some weekends, I leave it on for 15 minutes and my hair is silky afterwards. A little goes a long way since I'm just finishing up my third tub and it's been almost 1&1/2 years. Not so expensive when you think about it =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by krissy247

OMG! This product WORKS!!! I cannot tell you how wonderful it had made my hair! It is my HG for life! It is called "It's a 10" Because it does 10 things to your hair, and it actually DOES them! I foil my hair, and it is naturally courser so when I also strip down my natural color, it gets dry. I get split ends, as I also flat iron my hair... This miracle hair mask has CORRECTED and REVERSED the damage done! I use it about twice a week, leave it on for about 10-15 minutes. It truly does make my platinum hair so Vibrant! (which can dull after awhile, as it typically does- but not anymore!) I ordered the complete set, with the leave- in and shine spray so I will keep you posted on how those work as well! I am telling you- if you like your hair.... BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is 30.00 for the hair mask, but it lasted me 6 months and I use a bit everytime, so that is saying alot! It will make your dry/damaged hair into gorgeious, vibrant, bouncy, moisturized hair!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by berna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely marvellous! I sincerely thank all the reviewers for saving my hair. Nothing compares to this product, even those of Kerastase, Phyto, Rene Furtherer, Loreal, Schwarzkopf, etc. I have regained my wavy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

By far the best mask I have ever used on my hair! I am a hairstylist and I would highly recommend this mask to any one in need of deep moisture! I don't feel it weighs the hair down like some masks do. It comes in an 8 oz tub and there is a flip top so you don't have to unscrew a lid, which I like. Very concentrated, just like the shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used a sample packet of this today. Did not expect much since I never honestly notice anything particularly miraculous with any hair products. Some smell nicer than others but i don't think my hair looks actually that different.
This was a pleasant surprise as it totally took care of the dry frizzy ends. My hair feels smoother (it is very thick and straight, got some dryness now from years of coloring and getting a little grey). Will def buy a full size tub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by sparky17

Pricey but long lasting and effective. The texture is what really sells this product to me. It's thick and scoop-able (obvi - it comes in a tub instead of a tube/bottle) and I can pull out a 'reasonable' amount and rub it in my palms before smoothing it on my strands. This is thick enough that it stays in my hair while in the shower so it can get its job done while I cleanse and groom. The jar is brilliant because there is a "snap-trap-door" on top that doesn't require the jar's lid to be unscrewed (which is quite a feat to accomplish with wet hands) - this allows for accessibility of product and ease of use. Finally, this rinses out nicely and doesn't weigh down my hair (the strands are think but I have a ton of them...fake-thick-hair). Love it and I think you will too