It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Keratin Amino Acids, Beta-Glucan, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene, BCC12-Base.

As a hairstylist having many chemical services and finding nothing to REALLY REPAIR the damage I was a little skepical when trying this but it truly does do everything listed and then some! I use it as a quick treatment in the shower or as a leave in while I'm studying or watching TV. It is however on the expensive side for a customer but I encourage all of my clients to purchase this, I use it at home for myself...it's safe to say it is worth the money! Be aware- A little goes a long way so this product (if used correctly) will last you a very long time, that makes spending the money a little easier ;) Get that wallet out ladies and go get you some of this! Your hair will thank you!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Best product ever! Had damaged hair like straw that is two different colors and textures because my roots have grown out a lot but I still have colored/damaged ends. THIS PRODUCT is a MIRACLE... and a 10... and is the kind of product that you buy and realize, "Oh, I guess I don't have to cut off all my hair." I have fine, slightly thick hair, and it just makes my hair look gorgeous. I feel like I have a new head of hair. It evens out all my color and just looks so healthy. I hear. You only use a mask once a week so I'm interested in getting the shampoo and conditioner and maybe a leave-in treatment. Don't have any other words except. BUY IT. You will love yourself for it.

this stuff is the best! i use it once a week on my bleach-damaged hair and it's helping a lot. it does everything it says it does on the bottle. it's quite expensive though! i got the large pump size for 25 bucks, but i purchase at cosmoprof which is a pro only store. at regular price i feel that it's probably around 60 bucks for the large size. you really don't need a huge size though if you're just trying it. this stuff goes a LONG way too. will definitely repurchase if i ever run out:)

This brought my hair back to life. I have been coloring my hair...alot. I use this every time I wash my hair. My hair is very fine and becomes greasy very easily and I was surprised that this did not turn my hair into an oil slick. After I wash my hair, I spritz on the it's a 10 leave in miracle treatment. These two together are like moisture kung fu for your hair!

amazing product!!! My hair was fried from a perm......it literally felt like hay!!! after just one treatment at the beauty salon with this product... My hair felts softer already!!!! Not as soft as my hair when it was a virgin..... but I'm sure with a couple more treatment it'll be close to it!! and it seem to bring life back to my curls!!! the perm was starting to relax....amazing!! truly truly

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A product that does exactly what it says. Imagine that!

I've just finished the jar, I have fine hair and I tried this product based on these reviews. It made my hair a little shiny and soft but it weighed it down and I think it changed the color a little too (brassy). I don't think I will buy it again because are many other masks better for my hair and it didn't detangle or did the 10 things it's supposed to do.
UPDATE (3/14/2011): I bought this again to use it with the matching shampoo...same results. I've used it as a daily conditioner and left my hair flat and hard to comb through and as a one hour mask which made my hair easier to comb. That's it. I will NOT buy again.

Love this mask! I have long, highlighted hair and this stuff really improved the health of my hair. This is at the top of my list for treatment products right now, it is even working better for me than Masquintense. I love the slip of this stuff and for the first time my hairdresser commented on the improved health of my hair and the only product I had added recently was this. So far so good with this one!!

I purchased this product on the recomendation of my stylist. I have thick, course, frizzy, extremely dry hair. This product was wonderful - in the beginning. My hair was soft (which is rare for me), easy to manage and had very little frizziness. After using it for about a week, as with so many products, it all but stopped working for my hair. I do buy this product occasionally, but just don't use it daily.

Totally HOOKED on this product!!! My hair stylist tested her sample packet on my hair after a highlight and it made my hair unbelievably soft and shiny! Even my hubby commented on the different texture and couldn't stop running his fingers through my normally coarse hair. I love the scent too so I felt compelled to buy 4 more tubs when it went on sale.
************************************************************************************
Update 10/10/10 : Still enjoying this mask and on some weekends, I leave it on for 15 minutes and my hair is silky afterwards. A little goes a long way since I'm just finishing up my third tub and it's been almost 1&1/2 years. Not so expensive when you think about it =)