Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara

3.8

Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/, Ammonium stearate, Aqua, Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bentonite, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1, Butylene Glycol, Camelia sinensis, Caprylyl Glycol, Carmine, Cera alba, cera carnauba, Cholesterol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 19140, CI 77288, CI 77492, CI 77499, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl acrylate crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, hydroxyesters acrylates copolymer, Isostearic Acid, Kaolin, Laureth-20, Macadamia integrifolia, Manganese Violet, Mica, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, phenoxyethanol ()iron oxides (CI77491, Polyaminopropyl biguanide, Polyvinyl acetate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Simethicone, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Distearate, Titanium Dioxide, Tromethamine, Ultramarines.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is the only EL mascara that I do not care for. It seems to be dry and clumpy. And for some reason, this really irritates my eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I have finally found a mascara that will make my eyelashes look like a dolls eyelashes. I have been using glamour eyes by Rimmel for years, but I after a while it got dried out. My lashes are long as is but this mascara by Estee Lauder makes it more dramatic, that people think I have false eyelashes on. LOL.. Great product..

Underwhelmed. The formula is dry. Does very little for my lashes except a bit of definition (my lash tips are blonde, so this made them look longer) and a tiny bit of volume.

I have easy lashes, fairly thick and long -- most top-rated drugstore mascaras give me whatever I want: more length, more volume, more curl, more drama . . . I use Stiletto and the Falsies, in both waterproof and not in both cases, and get MUCH better results than EL's Doublewear. (When I wear the two together, as one lovely MUA poster suggested, my eyelashes draw TONS of compliments.)

Oh, and EL's Doublewear, with even just one coat so not very heavy, sucked all the curl out of my lashes. Meh. It's not even waterproof! Just "water resistant." Don't waste your money. Spend a bit more for Chanel, Dior, or Lancome, or spend less at the drugstore (see Paula Begoun's beautypedia site for drugstore recommendations). You'll be happier either way!

Love this mascara. I've tried so many on my sparce spindly lashes & this is the best results yet - makes me look like I've got really long luscious lashes. The only downside is that it doesnt stay a good consistency for long - after about 4-5weeks it starts to go a bit clumpy! :(

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

It's a good mascara but not the best. Definetely separates the lashes and makes it long but nothing really special. Defo keeps the curl of the lashes last all day. I've noticed when I use this before I apply my false lashes, I don't need to apply the mascara again because it just looks flawless and keeps it's position.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this mascara, despite the fact that it's overpriced. i have long lashes, but this mascara makes them jump off my face. The classic brush easily separates and volumizes lashes and gives impressive length. My lashes feel very soft and the mascara lasts all day. it's water resistant, too. It comes off easily with a water soluble cleanser. I love this stuff. best mascara i've used.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this mascara without much research here but I am glad I did. The size of the product is smaller than the other HE mascaras I had before. What the product really get me is the promise of no smudging and I have to say it keeps its promise very well.

I did not get any smudge after a full day of wear. With careful application in the morning, there is no clumping, smudging or flaking throughout the entire day. I am really surprised by the result. As much as I enjoyed Lancome and Dior, they always give me a bit smudge at the end of the day.

I have medium length straight asian lashes and this mascara lengthens quite well. It does not weight my lashes down and is able to hold the curl for a satisfying period of time.

I use SAO to remove it and it comes off easily. Also, during the entire process of removing it, there is still next to none smudge. The mascara comes off as little black bits. Even with gentle rubbing around the eye area, I do not get racoon eyes, maybe a little bit of color but this is so much better than other mascaras.

I am very impressed by the formula itself and its ability to keep its promises.

Got it in a GWP and love it! I have Asian eye lashes yet I don't have to use lash curler withi this product to lift my lashes. It lengthens and doens't smudge. I think this is comparable to EL's Sumptuous, which is my favorite mascara.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Great mascara, received it in a swap and absolutely love it. It definitely lengthened my lashes and gave me that fake eyelash look. I thought Tarte's Light, Camera, Action Mascara was good...but this is equally good in a different way. So why the 4 stars? Impossible to remove. I dont like spending extra $$$ for eye make up remover or the extra step and hassle, usually my cleansing oils does the job fine. This one definitely requires it...so I only save it for special occasions when I want that seductive long lash look. Would I buy it again? Absolutely!!! It definitely doesn't smudge...lol...or go anywhere..even when I want to take it off...

Nice packaging, nice mascara wand/brush, nice mascara formula which is not too runny and not too dry, nice colour, nice staying-power.
Maybe this did lengthen the look of my lashes just a little but doesnt give much volume.
Overall, good mascara :)