December 21, 2014 | 1088 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - O-GLOSS

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by trailerparkmedic

This is a subtle pink on me. I use it when I'm not wearing much makeup. It is very thick and smooth, not sticky at all, and lasts much longer than I expected. It's pretty pricey but it is a wonderful gloss if you like the color on you.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Lexcy

i actually didnot buy this product! i got it free with a purchase from shoppers drugmart. it does feel very moisturizing on my lips, but the colour was just too red! it was not pick on my lips. if you lilke the bright colour lip look, then this lip gloss is for you, but i like the more nude lip colour look, so i basically have to take the off after the colour showed up on my lips!:( very pricey too if you were to buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Melanielou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a year and a half ago right before my bf and I started dating. I am a lip gloss addict and this is probably the best lip gloss I've tried and I've tried a bunch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Though really pricey for a lip gloss, I absolutely love this gloss. I have bought it several times. I love the sheer pink color it gives and the formula is always consistantly smooth and never sticky. The little tube also lasts a pretty long time. So again I absolutely love this gloss but not the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by switchick

I got this product for free. it did not deliver what it promised - it was just OK. also for what it's priced - i don' think its a good investment.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by lnneddo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gloss turns a pretty pink color on me. It has a nice consistency and a light fragrance. If it comes down to the point where I actually run out, I probably won't go to the store and get more simply because I've got about 25 other types of gloss my makeup-addicted self has acquired. But that being said, after all my other lip gloss runs out- yes I would get this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Vit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't usually like lip glosses and I hate how my hair sticks in lip gloss but this is not bad at all. My lips feel moisturized and smooth, the color looks pretty natural...not too bright or vibrant (for me at least, judging from what I read here the color varies on different people). I would recommend this to people that normally hate lip gloss but want soft, moisturized lips with a hint of color. Definitely going to repurchase, I don't care about the price, lol ($22 is not expensive for me)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 5:42:00 AM More reviews by karr

it turns bright pink on my lips but what i love the most about this is that its thick but not sticky and once the glossiness wears off, a hint of color would still be present on my lips.. i wont repurchase coz first, it got more expensive at Beauty Bar and second, i totally agree with the reviewer below that its not a staple on my makeUp kit.. there are a lot of lip prods out there, some worth splurging than this..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by reenxor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this gloss! The color-changing feature is definitely a gimmick, but I love the way it works on me--it ends up a nice bright pink. Even after the glossy finish (which is nice and smooth, not at all sticky) wears off, the color stays, almost like a lip stain. The price means that this will be a once-in-awhile treat, definitely not a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by TheAscension

I'm quite fond of this. It turns the most perfect, delicate shade of pink on me. It's the perfect gloss too. Thick, but not sticky, and lasts even through eating for me. There's no scent or taste. The price is outrageous, but I'm in love, and I've yet to find a different different gloss that matches this in color, shine, and overall quality.