Smashbox O-GLOSS

3.6

on 4/19/2010 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because it seemed to be a combination of a lip tint and lip gloss. I'm usually pretty happy with all smashbox products so I was also pretty happy with this product.
But because this gloss works as a tint too, it will react differently on you then on others. When I put it on, my lips turn more red than pink while when my co-worker who happens to have naturally lighter lips than I do, seems to get a pinkish color from this.
Anyways, it's a nice natural, go-to gloss with a slight pop of color.
It's a little pricey but worth a try.
I like it.

on 4/17/2010 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I feel like lipsticks and lip glosses make me look too made up, and I tend to go for the natural makeup look. This gloss adds a bright pop of color without looking too serious. Like if I wore lipstick or regular lip gloss to work, people would say to me "OoOh do you have a date tonight, why are you wearing makeup?" Additionally, my lips are very pigmented and full so it's hard for me to wear pinks of this shade (hot pink/magenta) without looking like a clown. This gloss is perfect for me because it acts like a tint, yet it's bright enough to show up on my lips without being opaque like a lipstick. Plus, after the gloss itself wears off, I'm left with some brighter looking lips.

on 4/9/2010 12:04:00 PM

Too expensive for what you get. Nice gloss but doesn't last that long and not really worth the money & the color did not really impress me.

This is a subtle pink on me. I use it when I'm not wearing much makeup. It is very thick and smooth, not sticky at all, and lasts much longer than I expected. It's pretty pricey but it is a wonderful gloss if you like the color on you.

on 4/5/2010 4:23:00 PM

i actually didnot buy this product! i got it free with a purchase from shoppers drugmart. it does feel very moisturizing on my lips, but the colour was just too red! it was not pick on my lips. if you lilke the bright colour lip look, then this lip gloss is for you, but i like the more nude lip colour look, so i basically have to take the off after the colour showed up on my lips!:( very pricey too if you were to buy it!

on 4/3/2010 10:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this about a year and a half ago right before my bf and I started dating. I am a lip gloss addict and this is probably the best lip gloss I've tried and I've tried a bunch.

on 3/29/2010 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Though really pricey for a lip gloss, I absolutely love this gloss. I have bought it several times. I love the sheer pink color it gives and the formula is always consistantly smooth and never sticky. The little tube also lasts a pretty long time. So again I absolutely love this gloss but not the price.

on 3/16/2010 2:38:00 PM

I got this product for free. it did not deliver what it promised - it was just OK. also for what it's priced - i don' think its a good investment.

on 3/14/2010 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This gloss turns a pretty pink color on me. It has a nice consistency and a light fragrance. If it comes down to the point where I actually run out, I probably won't go to the store and get more simply because I've got about 25 other types of gloss my makeup-addicted self has acquired. But that being said, after all my other lip gloss runs out- yes I would get this one again.

on 2/22/2010 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I don't usually like lip glosses and I hate how my hair sticks in lip gloss but this is not bad at all. My lips feel moisturized and smooth, the color looks pretty natural...not too bright or vibrant (for me at least, judging from what I read here the color varies on different people). I would recommend this to people that normally hate lip gloss but want soft, moisturized lips with a hint of color. Definitely going to repurchase, I don't care about the price, lol ($22 is not expensive for me)

Recommended for Medium Skin