November 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Pomegranate

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love these lip butters and the sheer colour wash that they give. I find they aren't the most hydrating lip balm I've ever tried but the colour is so pretty I have no complaints.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by kirstabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like the color, texture, smell and no-taste aspects of this product, but I did not find it moisturizing at all. So I cannot give it more than a 3 since it is called "lip butter" and does claim to offer "deep hydration" which I don't think it does. And for the price I expect more in this area. I was expecting it to be more like Fresh Sugar lip treatment. I have to use my regular chapstick underneath for it not feel uncomfortably dry. I also dislike the tub container for lip products, in general.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Starsandbutterfliezx

I bought this product because I had seen lots of good reviews on it on youtube. I think it is a good balm which does moisturize my lips, however I would not recommend it for chapped lips as it seemed to remove the dead skin which then just sat on my lips in lumps. I do think it is quite a good lip balm though, and I really do like the colour pay off it gives. The texture is not at all greasy or oily but very smooth buttery and pretty thick in consistency. The smell is a very light, pleasant, fruity sort of smell but barely noticeable once applied to the lips, this product also does not have a taste. I would recommend this product if you are just looking for something to keep you're lips in good condition but not to necessarily heal chapped or cracked lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by alexissom

I love Lip treatments Korres the first time used.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Aeon1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG lip balm. In every way. You may choose this color, the Guava, or the Mango, depending on your complexion. It's still OMG. This will absolutely give you that look from the cover of Jemma Kidd's makeup book.

Only drawback is having to use your finger to apply. But the texture is so smooth, so moist, so . . . buttery, you really don't mind. Still, I deducted 1 lippie for the packaging. The tube doesn't have this same incredible lip-hugging moisturizing texture, however. So I predict we'll all put up with the jar packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by calles2

Addicted. Amazing. The best. I would highly suggest this lip butter. It is totally worth 10 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by rottenbanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this! It is very moisturizing. The color is the perfect bright pink but still natural shade. It is more pigmented than any tinted lip balm I've tried before. Very light sweet scent. The texture is perfect- lightweight and not waxy or sticky at all. Cons: The tub is kind of bulky for how much you actually get. I think I paid $12.50 for it at Ulta. That's not REAL expensive but I will need to repurchase considering how I am plowing through it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by EssBeeMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this lip butter! I have been using Korres lip butters for over a year. It moisturizes very well, the shade is perfect, and it does not feel heavy on my lips. Just make sure you don't apply too much...since it is so nourishing, the ingredients can build up in the corners of your mouth if you use too much!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this stuff. i bought two of these today, wild rose and pomegranate. my lips aren't that dry, but i like to put something with a bit of slip on them-these butters feel moisturizing and last for quite awhile, and i love the hint of color. this color is perfect for fair-skinned ladies, and works well as a cheek tint too, in a pinch. i like these much better than the fresh lip balm.

the packaging is a little bulky for how much you actually get, and i find the plastic cover inside totally unnecessary-going to look for the tube packaging next.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ctraaan

I'm absolutely in LOVE with this product! Cannot get enough! Application after application leaves my pout as sweet as the first application.
Pomegranate leaves the sweetest hint of a rosy, dark pink having a subtle smell and a lack of taste - perfect for everyday, every hour, every minute, every second...It keeps your lips moisturized, smooth, and fresh. It isn't sticky, isn't slippery and isn't gloppy, but it IS moisturizing, smooth, hydrating and definitely kissable.
Cannot stress enough that this little 10$ beaut is worth every cent.
My little pan has lasted me for a couple of months now and I've been applying throughout the day whenever I get the chance and I still haven't hit pan. Though I am just a bit worried for SoCal's summer to hit in fear of the product melting & ruining.
The time for summer hasn't come, so until then, I will enjoy what I've got!