November 23, 2014 | 2105 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an impulse buy but I love it! I've been looking for a good tinted lip balm for winter (hate sticky glosses because your hair sticks to it when the wind blows) and I had heard of this in magazines and stuff. I picked Quince after testing a few colors on my hand, and this looked like a nice medium pink. It feels amazing on, so smooth and creamy, The color is awesome, it definitely shows up and looks great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best tinted lip balm in a pot ever. The texture is very balmy and comfortable on the lips. It's very moisturizing. The color is also a very flattering pink which looks like a naturally darker version of my lip color. It's a cool toned pink which is very pretty. The packaging is nice too. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by bedazzie

This gives me a perfect pink color for my lips, it is very moiturizing and it smells like flowers :)...my lips are very dry, and this helps alot...one down side is that it doesnt last long at all and you have to reapply all day throughout the day, but I prefer using this rahter than a regular chapstick

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by sunshine1424

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product made my lips bright red! Way redder than I thought it was. It made me look like I just rubbed hot peppers on my lips. Other than that, it is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by AWilliams87

This shade even SMELLS pretty. It's an in between of red and fushia, but it's really sheer so it's not too dramatic at all. It's really light weight on my lips and it would have gotten 5 lippies if it had a longer stay time.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by hawaiian_tropic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looks like the prettiest sheer pink in the pot, but on my lips it is not flattering at all......looks like melon pink to me. Also I didn't even really notice a scent?? Overall, this product was not what I expected.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

The best tinted lip balm ever! I can not express how fabulous this stuff feels on my lips. Like silk! Nothing goopy or sticky or heavy about it. Just creamy and light and satiny smooth. The color is wonderful. I have this product in all the colors but this is one of my favorites. Honestly I am just so impressed with this stuff and only $9! That's a steal! considering how well this product performes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by miahesterly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this more as a lip gloss rather than a balm. Quince is exactly what I've been looking for: a sheer, medium pink gloss that isn't overbearing (I'm not really a lip gloss person, plus most glosses make my lips peel). It brightens up my whole face. I don't really find these exceptionally moisturising as balms however, but on top of lipsticks, they work great. They don't really last for long, and I have to reapply often, but that's fine by me, as it keeps my lips in a good condition. I'm not too keen on the smell - to me it smells like liquid soap. If only it smelled like the Pomegranate lip butter! But I love this and will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by ktbeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a great balm for my excessively dry, peely lips. Even better, it has some color so I can wear it without lipstick! This is super moisturizing and long lasting, plus it smells great and doesn't have a chemical-y taste like a lot of other lip products. My only complaint is that these come in a pot rather than a tube of some kind, because I don't like having a dirty finger when I'm done applying. However, since these are literally the best balms I've ever found, I will continue to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not only is this greasy and short lasting, the color is completely blah. After it wears off my lips are so dry I need a REAL lip moisturizer like Lobello. Took this back and got a refund.