April 19, 2014 | 1032 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by AWilliams87

This shade even SMELLS pretty. It's an in between of red and fushia, but it's really sheer so it's not too dramatic at all. It's really light weight on my lips and it would have gotten 5 lippies if it had a longer stay time.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by hawaiian_tropic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This looks like the prettiest sheer pink in the pot, but on my lips it is not flattering at all......looks like melon pink to me. Also I didn't even really notice a scent?? Overall, this product was not what I expected.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

The best tinted lip balm ever! I can not express how fabulous this stuff feels on my lips. Like silk! Nothing goopy or sticky or heavy about it. Just creamy and light and satiny smooth. The color is wonderful. I have this product in all the colors but this is one of my favorites. Honestly I am just so impressed with this stuff and only $9! That's a steal! considering how well this product performes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by miahesterly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this more as a lip gloss rather than a balm. Quince is exactly what I've been looking for: a sheer, medium pink gloss that isn't overbearing (I'm not really a lip gloss person, plus most glosses make my lips peel). It brightens up my whole face. I don't really find these exceptionally moisturising as balms however, but on top of lipsticks, they work great. They don't really last for long, and I have to reapply often, but that's fine by me, as it keeps my lips in a good condition. I'm not too keen on the smell - to me it smells like liquid soap. If only it smelled like the Pomegranate lip butter! But I love this and will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by ktbeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a great balm for my excessively dry, peely lips. Even better, it has some color so I can wear it without lipstick! This is super moisturizing and long lasting, plus it smells great and doesn't have a chemical-y taste like a lot of other lip products. My only complaint is that these come in a pot rather than a tube of some kind, because I don't like having a dirty finger when I'm done applying. However, since these are literally the best balms I've ever found, I will continue to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not only is this greasy and short lasting, the color is completely blah. After it wears off my lips are so dry I need a REAL lip moisturizer like Lobello. Took this back and got a refund.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ilikepurpleeyeshadow

This lip butter in Quince is a mlbb color. It isn't really shiny, but it isn't dull in the least. It has a nice feel on, not heavy like some lipsticks can be. I do feel it is moisturizing. A perfect product for when you want something, but not to much. I like to wear it when I am around the house or while I am teaching. Will definitly get another in the fall to keep in my desk.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Katie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice scent, feels nice, but I just find the pink to be too raspberry. It's got a lot of purple undertones in it and I was hoping for a nice, sheer pink, but no dice.

They need to make these more sheer, or with lighter colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love this product. I love glosses but the problem is that some aren't moisturizing enough or the color is too much, etc. This is perfect. The color looks so natural. I will definately be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by SEAWEED

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very impressed with this product. Whilst I agree with the previous reviewer that it's not particulary effective as a lip moisturiser per se (I wouldnt use this on chapped lips - 8 hr cream is my HG for that), I think that its title 'Lip butter' is pretty accurate. Basically it gives a pretty colour to your lips, that does feel quite buttery as opposed to glossy or creamy. I agree with another reviewer who said it makes lips look sexy and pouty. Not great lasting power but again not really a problem for me, I'm happy to just dab it on every so often - you dont really need a mirror either. The colour is a hot pink - I have yellow toned skin and think it looksgood against my skin - don't see any cool or purple tones in it as mentioned below. I like to wear this with just a pop of gel blusher high on the lips (MAC subtropical, sadly discontinued) and a clean eye with just a slick of mascara. I also like it with a nude, contoured cheek (Nars Zen). It's just great, low maintenance product for spring / summer. Definitely going to try more shades (Pomegranate next), especially at the bargain price of 6!