MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

4.2

on 6/27/2012 11:34:00 PM

I love this foundation! I have been using it for 3 years and it works wonderfully. I have acne prone/oily skin and only use this and concealor and my skin looks FLAWLESS. I seriously have pretty moderate acne and when I wear this people actually comment on how nice my skin is. It has a matte finish and looks natural unless you cake it on. It lasts me about 3 months and I use it every day. It is kind of pricey ($28) but well worth the cost.

on 6/12/2012 2:04:00 PM

My everyday foundation. I use only this and concealer. This provides just enough coverage without looking the slightest bit cakey. Makes your skin luminous without too much shine. I put this on with the EcoTools Bamboo Bronzer Brush - the best brush I have found (and cheap) to apply mineral foundation without a hefty price tag.

on 5/27/2012 9:16:00 PM

This is my first powder and I'm so glad I bought this one. It does what it says it does but don't expect it to absorb your oil if you have an oily face. This is good for dry skin. It has light coverage, evens out my skin tone, and looks very natural. I wanted to buy the studio careblend but the lady at the counter recommended this one to me because she said it suits dry skin better. Would definitely recommend if you have dry skin and want something with a natural look.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love it and it lasts for a very long time. It works great and the amount is great..it looks natural on me. People shouldn't give this powder bad reviews because they got the wrong shade! youre messing up the ratings of a good product. Once you have the right shade, then you have every right to comment!

Mac MSF Natural = HOLY GRAIL WORTHY.

Don't be put off by the price, not even for a second. This is a product that is most definitely worth the money.

- If you prefer not wearing a lot of makeup, the MSF natural is a great choice for a light, sheer coverage.

- Makes your face appear flawless and perfectly natural. No exaggeration.

- Is an excellent setting powder for your tinted moisturiser, foundation and/or concealer.

- Product hardly leads to any breakouts when applied without any foundation underneath.

Handy tips:

- Best applied with a dense makeup brush i.e. kabuki brush.

- To help the product prolong throughout day (because it is such a sheer powder), use a long-lasting primer beforehand.

on 4/13/2012 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love how this sets my foundation and looks so flawless, but it breaks me out like crazy every single time I wear it. I keep trying. And it keeps breaking out my skin. My skin couldn't tolerate Studio Fix, and I can't tolerate this too :( I have no idea what ingredients in Mac powders that cause me to break out so badly. Other lines don't do that to me.

on 3/31/2012 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This has been my favorite pressed powder for over 3 years. I've repurchased it time and time again because I love it so much.

It mattifys your face, while still keeping it looking fresh and natural- never cakey. And the amount of coverage it gives you is just superb. If you don't have too many skin imperfections and just want a powder to even out your skin tone and reduce shine, than this is the powder for you!

I apply it with a kabuki brush and that works the best for me.
In the winter I'm an NC20-NC25 and use the light medium. In the summer months I'm around an NC30-NC35 and use either the medium or medium plus.

Works great and has been my go to powder foundation for years. I HIGHLY recommend it and can't rave about this product enough. Go out and buy it now or at least try it out at the mac counter!

on 3/26/2012 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Love, love, love this! Great coverage, feels light, does not cake or settle into fine lines, photographs well, and keeps me from getting oily. What more can a girl ask for? This is one of the best powders I've ever purchased.

on 3/19/2012 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

Everyone knows I am not a MAC fanatic, hardly a fan but can you count the lippies? That's because, in my opinion, this is one of the best powders out there for aging skin with fine lines.

I began dreading the foundation with 'regular' setting powder application, blotting all day and more powder down. By the end of my long days, I couldn't wait to take the whole thick mess off. The dreaded cracks here and there from too much heavy powder was bad enough but it also felt terrible on my skin.

This mineralize skinfinish is light, does not look or feel heavy, does not settle into my pores, or fine lines, and adds enough coverage to make any foundation behave. Definately a help in controlling the oilies. I have used this over NARS, Revlon, Maybelline, and Makeup Forever foundations and so far have not been disappointed. I have seriously applied this finely milled powder in the mornings and reapplied in the afternoons with no caking. None. Wow. Just a smooth just applied finish at the end of the day. For this I say, Thanks MAC.

I'm looking forward to summer and this product over tinted moisturizer or just sunscreen.

on 3/7/2012 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

MAGNIFY MY PORES LIKE CRAZZZY....

Recommended for Normal Skin