October 1, 2014 | 2015 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by completelynumby

Mac MSF Natural = HOLY GRAIL WORTHY.

Don't be put off by the price, not even for a second. This is a product that is most definitely worth the money.

- If you prefer not wearing a lot of makeup, the MSF natural is a great choice for a light, sheer coverage.

- Makes your face appear flawless and perfectly natural. No exaggeration.

- Is an excellent setting powder for your tinted moisturiser, foundation and/or concealer.

- Product hardly leads to any breakouts when applied without any foundation underneath.

Handy tips:

- Best applied with a dense makeup brush i.e. kabuki brush.

- To help the product prolong throughout day (because it is such a sheer powder), use a long-lasting primer beforehand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how this sets my foundation and looks so flawless, but it breaks me out like crazy every single time I wear it. I keep trying. And it keeps breaking out my skin. My skin couldn't tolerate Studio Fix, and I can't tolerate this too :( I have no idea what ingredients in Mac powders that cause me to break out so badly. Other lines don't do that to me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been my favorite pressed powder for over 3 years. I've repurchased it time and time again because I love it so much.

It mattifys your face, while still keeping it looking fresh and natural- never cakey. And the amount of coverage it gives you is just superb. If you don't have too many skin imperfections and just want a powder to even out your skin tone and reduce shine, than this is the powder for you!

I apply it with a kabuki brush and that works the best for me.
In the winter I'm an NC20-NC25 and use the light medium. In the summer months I'm around an NC30-NC35 and use either the medium or medium plus.

Works great and has been my go to powder foundation for years. I HIGHLY recommend it and can't rave about this product enough. Go out and buy it now or at least try it out at the mac counter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this! Great coverage, feels light, does not cake or settle into fine lines, photographs well, and keeps me from getting oily. What more can a girl ask for? This is one of the best powders I've ever purchased.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone knows I am not a MAC fanatic, hardly a fan but can you count the lippies? That's because, in my opinion, this is one of the best powders out there for aging skin with fine lines.

I began dreading the foundation with 'regular' setting powder application, blotting all day and more powder down. By the end of my long days, I couldn't wait to take the whole thick mess off. The dreaded cracks here and there from too much heavy powder was bad enough but it also felt terrible on my skin.

This mineralize skinfinish is light, does not look or feel heavy, does not settle into my pores, or fine lines, and adds enough coverage to make any foundation behave. Definately a help in controlling the oilies. I have used this over NARS, Revlon, Maybelline, and Makeup Forever foundations and so far have not been disappointed. I have seriously applied this finely milled powder in the mornings and reapplied in the afternoons with no caking. None. Wow. Just a smooth just applied finish at the end of the day. For this I say, Thanks MAC.

I'm looking forward to summer and this product over tinted moisturizer or just sunscreen.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Nikkiphaaant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAGNIFY MY PORES LIKE CRAZZZY....

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by MSTHALIA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i want to start with stating that i bought this product in the Medium Plus. I am startled by the rep at the Mac store because i specifically told the rep that i wear NC20 from Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation and i was interested in Mac Skin Finish Natural Powder. I wasn't sure what shade I would be but I imagined it would be in the Light range of shade. I wasn't sure if I was a light or light plus. Ok, this rep told me I would wear Medium Plus i looked at her with awe and told her really?? Medium Plus look too dark but she claimed to say that it is lighter when you apply it, after reading all the reviews below many of you ladies are stating that it oxidize once applied on the skin after few hours and the look is unappealing. So if anyone can kindly email me or write back what shade suits best for me i appreciate it highly. other than that i am not able to rate this product without actually trying it because of the shade i was told to purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like this could be good for oily skin because I really didn't like it.
It gave me a powdery finish or really didn't make a difference in my skin. I wish it could've worked for me, I heard it was good for dry skin.
Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I love this powder!! I have watched many youtube videos using this and finally decided to get it. Best decision ever. My face is dry but I still needed something to set my foundation. Everything I used just dried me up and made my foundation look worse. This sets and makes my foundation look amazing. The second picture is closest to the color of my powder.
My favorite foundation to use with this is Chanel vitalumiere aqua.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Kc3558

I have the "shimpagne" color & my only complaint is that if i use a heavy hand it has too much shimmer, i use this to highlight lightly with my fan brush, its beautiful. Just dont put too much or you'll look like a fairy. Its expensive but i've had mine for 5 yrs. I know a bit embarrassing but you just need a little bit. Its still in tact and in toss my bag everyday, no shatter.