October 22, 2014 | 1912 users online

Mascara - Neutrogena - Healthy Volume

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by lmaliski

I received a sample of this mascara when I purchased Neutrogena's Eye Makeup Remover. I have oily skin and I wear contacts. I *always* have problems finding a mascara that washes off easily, doesn't end up under my eyes and doesn't flake. So far, so good with this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by mommyholly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just okay. Doesnt hold a curl. Doesnt give any drama at all. You can barely tell Im wearing Mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I really wanted to love this product. That brush was insane! It looked so good and big. The olive oil marketing ad was genius. I really wanted this and bought it when it first came out.

The formula was irritating to my eyes and flaked a lot. I had itchy eyes and almost couldn't wait to get it off my eyes. I kept using it, too, once a week hoping that it was a fluke beacuse I wanted this to be my perfect mascara. Ahhhh that brush! Oh well. It is like dating a hot guy who is completely dumb. You want it to work in theory but it's a total FAIL.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by JustKylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara, it makes my lashes really stick out and I love love the brush, it does such a good job separating, lengthening and fattening the lashes! love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by ashton

I like this mascara a lot, it does make your lashes a bit fuller looking and doesn't look clumpy, or dry out and flake. It doesn't take many coats to make your lashes pop.

The only thing I have against this mascara is the applicator which tends to be messy. Otherwise, great mascara.

**TIP**
Apply a coat of this with a coat of Healthy Lengths on top for a great effect!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by cherrycherrybangbang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this mascara as a free gift with purchase of eye makeup remover. I decided to try it and was fairly impressed with the results. It went on smooth and made my eye lashes look a bit fuller. Does not give a crazy amount of volume but still looks nice for a more down played look. It does flake a bit, but nothing too severe. It actually makes a nice primer under my other mascaras and I will probably purchase this item again mainly for that reason. Overall not a bad product, but there are plenty others I would recommend first.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by saritat

I love how this mascara looks when I just put it on, but later in just a few hours, I notice that I have the early signs of raccoon eyes ... small little specs of mascara right under my eye. Not a fan!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by curemoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is almost a duplicate to Benefit's Bad Gal Lash. The brushes look exactly the same and I LOVE this mascara...more than Bad Gal. I would buy this again and again...I hope it's never discontinued.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by pinkiflowerx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

wow, this doesn't hold a curl at all. it doesn't really give me a lot of length and volume-wise, at least it doesn't clump. this really just looks awful on me and smudges like crazy. ><

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product, although today was the first day I tried it. The brush reminds me of the brush from DiorShow, but the formula wan't thick and smudgy. It did not clump on my eyes when I applied it, and it gave me subtle volume. I believe if I continued to apply it, it would have given me the volume I was looking for, but its okay to wear everyday, which is what I'm looking for. I like the fact that it conditions my eyelashes which is another plus I'm looking for. My lashes are long and fine, so I definetly need a volumizing mascara. I will continue to use it, because I wear mascara everyday. When I need dramatic lashes I will use this as a primer and use my HG mascara Voluminous.