April 19, 2014 | 1880 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Infallible Lip Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 5:22:00 AM More reviews by maithy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the lip gloss i desire, stays for long, although i was drinking or eating, its still left the color (no more shine). I bought Dazzling pink, this shade is unique pink, make my face look fresh, radiance. The package is elegant Anytime i use this, i feel like my lips ready to be kissed..lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

This is not exactly a gloss but it feels great on. It's not too dry and it's not too goopy. It goes on fairly sheer and feels perfect. It's really a different type of gloss that I really like. I use it for a natural look. It lasts forever and it's not sticky, and when it comes off it doesn't make my lips feel chapped at all. It's in my purse all the time and I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

STICKY STICKY STICKY!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by trana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this in 506, or plumed mauve.

Pigmentation: 8/10
Lasting Power: 8/10
Applicator: 9/10
Smell: 3/10 Smells like nail polish. Yuck.
Texture: 4/10 Fells kinda like nail polish.
Moisturizing: 3/10
Plumping: 1/10 Does not plump at all.

Altogether, not my favorite. Has some very good aspects, but mostly not my cup of tea. Wish I did not buy two tubes. Pass.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 3:35:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff was horrible. Don't get me wrong, the color was completely what sucked me in. I like the L'Oreal infallible lipstick (in the silver rectangle that comes with paint and a balm for on top) so I thought this would be good too. I can't recall the color I had, but it was a beautiful pink/mauve with golden shimmer. And when I put it on it was gorgeous on my lips. But I couldn't get this formula to work. If worn alone it remains tacky and sticky and makes my lips very dry. It never really dries down. So I tried wearing a balm or a moisturizing lipgloss over the top. This worked a little, but still it would feel sticky and make my lips flaky. If this works for you, great, there are some beautiful colors and it definitely lasts. But I don't feel like my lips being uncomfortable most of the day to wear this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Yddib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually like L'Oreal Lip Glosses and the Glam Shine Nude moon is one of my favourites. This gloss I bought in a pinky/plum colour and thought it looked gorgeous in the tube. I found the colour pay off was not great on my lips even though the texture was so so sticky. It felt horrible on my lips and you could feel the glitter.

It wore off far quicker than I expected and I was left with strange glittery patches on my lips. The texture alone would be reason enough for me not only to not buy it again but I won't wear it again. Such a pity. I don't know how they got it so wrong.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have never understood this gloss!!!! When it first came out I thought it was not worth much. It was worse than a 99 cent gloss. I got my tube of Coral Sands free because of my Ulta rewards. It's not really a gloss. It's sort of a liquid lipstick, but it's sticky. Sticky like you wouldn't believe. The shine fades off of it so fast you'll wonder what happened. This is without eating or drinking. I don't lick my lips at all, and on top of that I applied more than one coat. I think they could have ripped off MAC Lipglass and it would be awesome. I'm not too pleased with it. Some of their shades are runny too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 8:43:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Have puchased 3 in the Bronze, and I usually never finish a gloss! :) I like buying new one's. Cinnamon addict is a nice nude colour, for gym or just a toned down look, but the bronze is amazing as it is not TOO copper, which means it looks beautiful and not foreign against skin.

It wears fantastically, and providing I have not eaten something too messy, it becomes more of a natural but pigmented stain.
I agree with others it is not EXACTLY a gloss.... I think of it as slick metallic paint for your lips which melts in:)

Conditons my lips-if they are a bit dry and I am out during the day and notice this, I apply a thicker application as within 2 or so hours it makes my lips smooth and flawless.

Didn't expect to love it, but definitely has one of the best staying powers. It doesn't bleed, travel or smear off like others that look gorgeous and glassy til you move your lips, and then it's all over!:)

Hair does not stick to it! Big plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Zlizzdlizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far I am in love with this "gloss". I don't really think of it as a gloss though and if I were reviewing it as one it would have gotten a very different rating. This is more of a liquid lipstick than a gloss. Glosses should be shiny and wet looking. This is shimmery and has a subtle sheen to it. If you completely disregard the notion that this is a gloss and should feel like one, then this is a very nice product. It is longer wearing than most products like it (i.e. liquid lipsticks, not glosses). However the notion that anything other than a long-wearing lipstick is going to last more than a 2-3 hours is just silly (at least if you plan on eating, drinking, breathing, etc.). As for the wand I myself love it. For a pigmented gloss (which this color is) it allows you really precise control over where the gloss goes and how much you put on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in #135 and it comes out much lighter on my lips - a wearable NARS Turkish Delight on my NC35 skin. I do like how this doesn't look too glossy and while I love the applicator, I don't like how sticky this is. And yes, this DOES transfer on cups, mugs, etc.