L'Oreal Infallible Lip Gloss

3.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, octyldodecanol, isododecane, acrylic acid/isobutyl, acrylate/isobornyl acrylate copolymer, squalane, polybutene, silica dimethyl sililate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, arginine pca, tocopheryl acetate, pentaeryththrityl tetraisostearate, calcium sodium borosilicate, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine, synthetic fluorphlogopite, polyehtylene terephthalate, polymethyl methacrylate, tin oxide, sodium chondroitin sulfate, atelocollagen, parfum.

on 6/10/2010 1:34:00 AM

I don't know what but there's something about this gloss that i didn't like. And it would a nasty aftertaste in my mouth.

on 6/1/2010 2:22:00 PM

Horrible!!! Worst lipgloss I have ever had.
Sticky sticky sticky sticky! It had glitter particles that looked so cheap, and when the gloss dried up, the particles would remain on and around the lips - totally messy!
Will never make this mistake again!

on 5/21/2010 5:50:00 PM

Yuk. Bought this as I liked the shade and the packaging. Smelt really plasticy and had a sweet taste. Sticky like you wouldn't believe, gloopy and thick - balled up on my lips and impossible to get rid of. Yes it lasts, but not in its original form! Hated it and would not repurchase.

on 3/25/2010 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this gloss in Plumped Plum and I really love the color.

Pros: Long lasting. It has a sticky finish at first, but then dries. As it fades it leaves you with a touch of color, much like a lip stain would. The dried finish has a slight sheen to it. I love the smell and feel, it would be comparable to Carmex scent and tingle. The consistency is thick and smooth.

Cons: It does have a sticky texture to it. I'm not a big fan of the applicator - but I find that if I apply the color to my finger, then dab it on my lips, it looks really good, not too "done-up". Slightly drying to my lips.

I love the convenience of this product - it is long lasting and leaves a touch of color behind after you have worn it off. Overall, I think it is a great product and will be repurchasing in different colors.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have this color in Sunset 415.
Does it last 6 hours?No.
Does it come off when drinking?Only the color,the glitter/shimmer is still there.
Does it stay while eating?See above
Buy this again?Highly doubt it.
I like the color alot.It mues my natural lip color without giving me a concealer mouth.Leaves my pigmented lips a nice wash of peach without turning pink,which alot of colors do to me.A color any lighter and it would not have showed up,so I'm happy I went with this shade.The formula goes on wet,but dries to a very sticky and heavy feeling finish.The color does last for a few hours,but once the color has vanished all you have left is sparkle and that sticky feeling.The color also fades in "patches" and would like awful with a darker,brighter color so I will not rebuy(Rebel Red was the other shade I wanted).Atleast with such a light color like Sunset it's not that obvious. I can already tell that this is going to be VERY drying to my lips.For the price,around $8 and some change at walmart I will try something else.Atleast I had a $3.00 off coupon for this so-so product.
The packaging is also kind of a joke.The tear drop shaped applicator does hold enough color,but it's just odd and too flexible to apply color.

on 3/19/2010 5:22:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is the lip gloss i desire, stays for long, although i was drinking or eating, its still left the color (no more shine). I bought Dazzling pink, this shade is unique pink, make my face look fresh, radiance. The package is elegant Anytime i use this, i feel like my lips ready to be kissed..lol

on 3/18/2010 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is not exactly a gloss but it feels great on. It's not too dry and it's not too goopy. It goes on fairly sheer and feels perfect. It's really a different type of gloss that I really like. I use it for a natural look. It lasts forever and it's not sticky, and when it comes off it doesn't make my lips feel chapped at all. It's in my purse all the time and I will repurchase.

on 3/8/2010 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

STICKY STICKY STICKY!!!

on 3/4/2010 1:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in 506, or plumed mauve.

Pigmentation: 8/10
Lasting Power: 8/10
Applicator: 9/10
Smell: 3/10 Smells like nail polish. Yuck.
Texture: 4/10 Fells kinda like nail polish.
Moisturizing: 3/10
Plumping: 1/10 Does not plump at all.

Altogether, not my favorite. Has some very good aspects, but mostly not my cup of tea. Wish I did not buy two tubes. Pass.

on 3/2/2010 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This stuff was horrible. Don't get me wrong, the color was completely what sucked me in. I like the L'Oreal infallible lipstick (in the silver rectangle that comes with paint and a balm for on top) so I thought this would be good too. I can't recall the color I had, but it was a beautiful pink/mauve with golden shimmer. And when I put it on it was gorgeous on my lips. But I couldn't get this formula to work. If worn alone it remains tacky and sticky and makes my lips very dry. It never really dries down. So I tried wearing a balm or a moisturizing lipgloss over the top. This worked a little, but still it would feel sticky and make my lips flaky. If this works for you, great, there are some beautiful colors and it definitely lasts. But I don't feel like my lips being uncomfortable most of the day to wear this.

Popular Lip Glosses