Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.5

Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Lauroyl lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Boron nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77891, Mica

I'm sure that you can get other powders as good as this for maybe less. but for me personally I don't think I ever need to try another.
I have incredibly pale skin and this powder was perfect on it and the consultant assured me it will last AT LEAST a year. This is my first non drugstore powder and I have no regrets. Your skin - on a very very very good day

PROS
perfect for my (18 year old) skin
doesn't mask/clog/compete with foundation
no need for a primer!
sets make up for the entire day - I now use less foundation/concealer
keeps the t-zone incredibly fresh yet matt all day
not ashamed to have it in my make up bag!
going to last for A G E S
skin looks great in photos - even with flash
works WITH foundation to colour-correct complexion

CONS
had to buy a powder brush as the (cute) puff it comes with didn't work well with the powder
bulky - not keen to take this anywhere but with the staying power there's no need to
PRICE. I winced as I handed £36 over but if it lasts me a year or two I can't complain

If you're in two minds - get this! At first my skin felt a little tingly after using, but after using it for a week my skin is now fine with it. I got it in '20 clair.'

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best powder, plain and simple.
Yes, it's expensive, but the jar is huge and you need very little to set your whole face, so it will undoubtedly last you a very long time. BIG bang for your bucks. Finely milled, beautiful finish, beautiful classic Chanel packaging, nice smell. I really don't see how it can get better than this.

At first i was skeptical about this product due to the glitters. But i got it to experiment. I got the one in REVERIE. It is actually not a bad product like how most is complaining abt the glitter chunks. can say it is like 'invisible' glitters, it is reflective but u cant see the glitter particles on skin.

Dont know whether it make sense or not but how i use this is i can take abit out to mix with my foundation or as a highlightter that gives a pop of sparkle to your look. overall it is a beautiful product that will last me forever. Hehe.

Dont be scared by the glitter particles ladies. Makeup has no rules. :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use Chanel foundation and their primer and have Chanel brushes but I just recently bought this powder to set my foundation so then of course to use the powder I bought the Chanel powder brush #1, which works like no other with this setting powder. I am obsessed with all Chanel products they just work with my skin, plain and simple. This powder also is the largest jar of setting powder you can get and you only need a tiny amount. I use the color 20 Claire and works perfectly with my liquid Chanel foundation, aqualumiere liquid foundation, this powder last all day long and trust me I've tries ever other setting powder out there. My favorite part is that it really does even out the skin tone and keeps your face and shine free (matte) all day long! Will definitely be buying again but won't need to for so long because of the quantity and quality!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This sets foundation beautifully, looks natural, and feels weightless. A little goes such a long way too. I sprinkle a little into the lid and swirl my brush around and that's enough for my entire face. Just a teeny, tiny sprinkle, which is really impressive. That small amount adds a gorgeous finish but doesn't mask the dewy appearance of my CdP foundation. I've used it over bare, moisturized skin with only a little concealer and it looks great that way too. It blends well and doesn't cake up or look dry whatsoever. It doesn't cling either where it looks built-up in one area or another. My skin is very sensitive and I've never had any issues. One of the lightest, softest, most beautiful powders I've ever used. A jar has lasted me a year and a half now and only a fourth has been used, and I wear it nearly every day. I have it in 020 Clair and it's a good match for my pale skin (about NC-10 at a guess). It's not entirely colorless where it washes me out or looks ghostly. Lovely product and I can't rave about it enough.

This is my HG loose powder that I've been using for years, and will continue to use. A very finely-milled powder with the slightest hint of brightening peachy pink. I prefer this to the colorless, 'one-shade-fits-all' loose powders (MUFE HD, ELF HD) that have emerged in recent years, even on my very fair skin they manage to look somewhat chalky. I love this powder for giving a fine, airbrushed-looking veil over my skin, and adding a touch more coverage. I am also oily and acne-prone and this doesn't oxidize or cause issues for me. I carry the pressed version for touch-ups, which is also a lovely powder.

I looove this powder, it lasts long, skin looks natural and beautiful. For smaller coverage I apply it with brush over my moisture cream, if I need bigger coverage I apply foundation and than this product! Smells good! I have fair skin tone, and for me is very hard to find powder or foundation but the lightest shade of this powder fits me great!

Fantastic product. First jar lasted me a whole year ! Cannot bear to use anything else now. Only downside is the size of the packaging for travelling but for the amount you get I can put up with that. You can absolutely pile this on and it never looks bad. Smooth and gorgeous and sets my healthy mix really well. No need to touch up for a good 6 hours. The powder puff works really well to press the powder onto the skin. Love it

Everyone else has already said it, but I have to say that this powder is the BEST! I recently tried La Mer's translucent loose powder after hearing it was good, but this is way better IMO. It is so finely milled and light you will forget you are wearing powder. It sets my foundation nicely and the best part about it is that it does not accentuate my large pores. In fact it makes my makeup look pretty flawless. I'm nc20-25 and 02 Clair was a good choice. Try this powder you won't regret it! Oh yeah and the container is so large this lasts me forever!!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I have normal/dry skin. I am currently using Chanel Vitualmiere foundation which I LOVE btw. Since I have been using this foundation I decided I needed a powder to set it, but I wanted a powder that wouldn't take away that dewy look that the Vitualmiere foundation gives me...I found it with this powder! It is great, it sets my foundation without taking away the dewy look and it looks amazing, it makes my face look and feel like silk....I wasn't sure about spending $52 plus on this, but I have no regrets...it was worth every penny! I am so happy I bought this, definitely give it a try!!! Adding this powder to my makeup routine was one of the best things I have done!

Recommended for Normal Skin