Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere

4.3

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this scent! its more of a daytime scent whereas the classic no 5 i would wear to a more special occassion or maybe night-time scent. This is a lovely soft, pretty version of the classic no 5 that you can wear to work if you're a no5 fan and dont want to smell too overpowering. iT works well with any outfit, whether you're in pretty summer dress, an lbd or jeans and t-shirt. Its soft, pretty and feminine and it uplifts my spirit everytime I use it. The staying power isn't as good as the no5 edp though, but this I would definately repurchase - anytime, anyday. love it!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Dissapointed, not great fragrance to be a Chanel #5, smells as lemon with vanilla, i cannot feel any glamour here, i prefer the original in EDP or EDT.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

No. 5 edt was one of my first 'proper' perfumes, and I liked it, but it was always a little soapy and...not quite enough on me. I've tried 2 samples of Eau Premiere and it is gorgeous - quite different but retaining a small element of No. 5 in its DNA, like a smaller, prettier cousin. However, to me there is a lot of crossover with Guerlain's Chamade, which is HG and has the additional green 'edge' that makes the sweet powderiness more unique. I can't warrant owning both, so I'll stick with Chamade - but Eau Premiere is beautifully done.

I LOVE THIS!!!! Eau Premiere is a lovely scent -a delicate fresh lemon over a creamy floral/aldyhyde blend of Rose de Mai,Jasmine ,and Ylang-Ylang .
Eau Premiere isn't a loud ,screetchy scent that assaults your nose ,it knows that a lady doesn't need to yell to be heard.It lasts for around six hours on me ,blending with the skin .Earning comments of "You smell nice/good " rather than "Nice perfume".
This is a scent for any age (in my opinion ) , a young girl could recieve this as her "good perfume " .My co-worker in her 20's likes it .I love it.My mother in her 50's wants some too.(Mother's Day is coming)
I believe this will always have a place in my collection-which is quite sizable .

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been wearing Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere for nearly 3 years now and find it to be as fresh and sparkling as the first time I smelled it. I apply it every morning with the Chanel No. 5 Velvet body cream (seems to sweeten the scent a bit) and it seems to go with just about anything - business attire for work, jeans and a tee shirt for weekends, or a night out for drinks and dinner - always fresh, always gets compliments, and always makes me feel good. I save Chanel No. 5 for special occasions only, and it layers beautifully over the Eau Premiere in a pinch. Love it. It will forever be my signature fragrance!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like the smell of this parfume, but on me it has no staying power at all. I feel that it is gone 1 hour after I spray it and needs to be reapplied over and over again. Therefore, I will not purchase this again.

Eau Premiere is a soft, powdery floral perfume that's more boudoir than candy dish as far as feminine scents go: it's as sophisticated as it is youthful and, in a strange subtle way, sexy. I feel that this is a special everyday fragrance, if such a thing can exist. I want to wear it all the time and yet I feel very guilty dabbing it on if I am having a low-maintenance day. I'd skip this if I wasn't wearing a full face of make-up for example, but I wouldn't necessarily choose it for a special occasion. Despite that, I adore the way this perfume smells - it's understated elegance makes it special to me in a way that the other Chanel perfumes are not. There really is something very classic and pure about it.

Another plus is that Premiere doesn't have the same baggage as the regular No. 5. People may not instantly know this scent the way they do No. 5 and so I think that makes it a bit more personal - the presumptions people have about No.5 wearers may not necessarily apply to people wearing Premiere.

In short it is a smart but casual, somewhat low-key scent with a special edge. Skeptics may find they have a new favorite perfume after wearing it for a few hours. I know I did...

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Very nice fragrance- lighter version of the original, but yet still soft, elegant and long lasting. Works well w/ my chemistry :)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Received a large sample of this as an extra. Expected to hate it, as I really can't do the original chanel no. 5. But... I like it. Yes, enough to buy it. Huh.

Very easy to wear, not Too Much anything, but not boring either. I think several of you have called this a "sparkling" frag? Agreed. More fem than anything I wear. If I had a bottle, I'd reach for it every time I couldn't decide what to wear.

An odd layering that works: Eau premiere with L'Artisan Tea for Two. Or try anything smoky, probably. They complement each other.

Upping lippies to 5. Have a larger bottle now, and I wear it all the time. It's my go-to frag when I just want something lovely and wearable (not challenging).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent but it doesn't last very long. I like bold scents,and this none evaporates rather quickly on me..

Popular Fragrances