July 26, 2014 | 940 users online

Makeup Brushes - NARS - 27 - Yachiyo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Annie168

This brush is amazing. It picks up the right amount of color and diffuses it perfectly on to the skin. It gives this natural yet sculpted look to your cheeks. I was truly amazed on how beautiful it made my cheeks look, like I was glowing from within. I dont write reviews often, but I thought this was so worthy of the hype, I had to write one. If you're a fan of natural looking makeup, you'll definitely love this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by joycechau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this brush is definitely my favourite! I am a super nars haul and i own almost all of their blush. Thinking that those blush are already so wonderful, i couldnt believe that using them with thisbrush is what ''blush'' means. It just glides the blush on your cheeks, and the colour just looks like it comes from your skin!
In addition, i found super orgasm too shimmery for me before using this brush and i just put it to my 'not in use' blush category. I tried to use super orgasm with this brush and it works wonderful! Those who found super orgasm too shimmery definitely have to try using this brush with it. I love this brush so much that i am going to buy one for my mom as christmas present :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by pquiles

This is my favorite... let me re-phrase... FAVORITE blush brush ever. I have a Trish McEvoy sheer blush brush and this beats it hands down. The Yachiyo deposits color perfectly, blends wonderfully and ... well what else can I say. I LOVE this brush!
The bristles are soft enough, it doesn't shed very much.. I've lost a total of 4 hairs and I wash it at least 2Xs a wk. The shape makes it easy to use my NARS Albatross to highlighter. The Yachiyo is so worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by smiley13tree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This might be one of my most expensive brush purchases, but definitely most worth it! I find myself using this blush everyday with the most pigmented blushes. There's no more worrying about too much blush. I dab this brush into a NARS pan and sweep it on. Minimal blending required. The bristles are so soft, and the brush handle is so unique. I've washed it so many times, and only 3 or 4 hairs shed this whole time. I got this with a 20% off code a while back. I recommend this all the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by VMN

This is the most incredible brush I've owned. Not only is it beautiful to look at, but it is luxurious to use. I love it so much I've purchased a back up.

What everyone says is true... this brush picks up the ideal amount of colour and diffuses it perfectly on the skin. No buffing required.

If you love having impeccable makeup please do yourself a favour and buy this brush. It will be the best investment you ever made!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaMama

What an elegant design! I can use this brush for so many things it's unreal. For my Chanel foundation powder it has incredibly good spread, it picks up the perfect amount of blush/highlighter and is soooo light.
HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by abbbetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

great! it's so soft

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 4:34:00 AM More reviews by iLoveU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

its kinda expensive but worth it. the brush its so soft and great for apply blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, unlike any other it is unique and I love using something not one has, this is great for blending and cleaning up fall out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by bebesoul

This is my one and only nars brush. I wanted this brush because I have a good amount of nars blushes and wanted to try it out. It is an EXPENSIVE brush! Its not that soft actually. It came with really nice packaging. It can be a bit scratchy but its bearable. I love the shape of the brush though! I often use the side of it to apply my blush and it applies really nicely. It's a really light weight brush which is great for traveling. I have a lot of blush brushes but I love this brush just because of its unique shape which makes blush application a breeze.