Urban Decay Toasted

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

love this. SO much. i don't really waer a lot of eyeshadow everyday, but when i do,i almost everytime go for this one. it has a warm , reddish undertone to it that makes green eyes stand out. absolutely AMAZING. oh, and the texture is perfect. supper creamy, no fallout, it is shiny/shimmery, but doesn't have glitter or even a frosty look. definetely recommend it :)

on 6/5/2012 6:55:00 PM

Love love love love this shade. It helps make a perfect neutral base for the brighter UD eyeliners that I love to wear.

i got this in my naked pallete,such a pretty shade.Love!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is such a beautiful color and it stays on a very long time. It is definitely less coppery than the picture - shows up as a neutral brown with a bit of a sheen (but not a sparkly finish - hate sparkles in my eye shadow). I have light skin, green eyes and blonde hair and I like this color best when I am a little tan (meaning that it works well for light skin, but is outstanding on a medium skin tone).

on 5/21/2012 3:20:00 PM

Thanks to all the wonderful reviews I bought this product this weekend at Sephora and just love it. I think this is going to be my new, every day go-to eye shadow. It looks a little bit like a cross between a smokey brown & a shimmery copper. If you want more drama (like for going out), you can simply put it on thicker for a more smokey effect. If you want a more natural look (like for going into the office) simply put less on and blend. The lady who tested it on me at Sephora paired it with Laura Mercier "plum smoke" (she made a "C" shape with it on the outer corner of my lid/lash line); they look just beautiful together!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool

Beautiful color :)

on 5/19/2012 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I use this colour as part of my NAKED palette and I love it! It is such a beautiful colour, Im NC42, light Indian skin and it shows up beautifully. It blends nicely with all the other naked colours and I will definitely repurchase once I finish it. I did find a similiar dupe colour in the Boots 17 range called Statuesque, which is a bit more pink but still lovely!

on 5/4/2012 9:49:00 AM

I bought this e/s after reading the great reviews here. I can't say much that hasn't already been said...it's perfect! Very soft, smooth & blendable. I have hooded eyes (once deemed "special needs eyes" by a BB MUA!) so I wear this in/above my crease with MAC Orb on the lid, Embark in the outer corner & a thick winged line of MAC Wholesome. A great, neutral-ish everyday look w/ a kick.

on 4/29/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow. It is not overly frosty and the color is absolutely gorgeous for just a wash or in the crease. Can't say enough about it. NC35 skin tone.

on 4/19/2012 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I wear this color alone on my lids and sometimes smudged on my inner corners and lower lash line with black eyeliner and mascara and it looks fantastic! It makes my eyes pop, especially the shimmer but it's not too intense or hooker-ish. It's $18, however, which is crazy expensive for a small pot of eyeshadow. It would be well worth it to buy the UD Naked palette since it contains toasted as well as some other wonderful colors.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products