Urban Decay Toasted

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is such a beautiful color and it stays on a very long time. It is definitely less coppery than the picture - shows up as a neutral brown with a bit of a sheen (but not a sparkly finish - hate sparkles in my eye shadow). I have light skin, green eyes and blonde hair and I like this color best when I am a little tan (meaning that it works well for light skin, but is outstanding on a medium skin tone).

on 5/21/2012 3:20:00 PM

Thanks to all the wonderful reviews I bought this product this weekend at Sephora and just love it. I think this is going to be my new, every day go-to eye shadow. It looks a little bit like a cross between a smokey brown & a shimmery copper. If you want more drama (like for going out), you can simply put it on thicker for a more smokey effect. If you want a more natural look (like for going into the office) simply put less on and blend. The lady who tested it on me at Sephora paired it with Laura Mercier "plum smoke" (she made a "C" shape with it on the outer corner of my lid/lash line); they look just beautiful together!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool

Beautiful color :)

on 5/19/2012 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I use this colour as part of my NAKED palette and I love it! It is such a beautiful colour, Im NC42, light Indian skin and it shows up beautifully. It blends nicely with all the other naked colours and I will definitely repurchase once I finish it. I did find a similiar dupe colour in the Boots 17 range called Statuesque, which is a bit more pink but still lovely!

on 5/4/2012 9:49:00 AM

I bought this e/s after reading the great reviews here. I can't say much that hasn't already been said...it's perfect! Very soft, smooth & blendable. I have hooded eyes (once deemed "special needs eyes" by a BB MUA!) so I wear this in/above my crease with MAC Orb on the lid, Embark in the outer corner & a thick winged line of MAC Wholesome. A great, neutral-ish everyday look w/ a kick.

on 4/29/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow. It is not overly frosty and the color is absolutely gorgeous for just a wash or in the crease. Can't say enough about it. NC35 skin tone.

on 4/19/2012 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I wear this color alone on my lids and sometimes smudged on my inner corners and lower lash line with black eyeliner and mascara and it looks fantastic! It makes my eyes pop, especially the shimmer but it's not too intense or hooker-ish. It's $18, however, which is crazy expensive for a small pot of eyeshadow. It would be well worth it to buy the UD Naked palette since it contains toasted as well as some other wonderful colors.

on 4/16/2012 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like this eyeshadow. I just bought this 2 days ago. The color is a nice bronze and it is nice for a neutral eye. My skin is rosy pale but it still looks good on me, surprisingly enough. I can't say it really does much to flatter brown eyes but it still is a nice color. I'm sure that it would look incredible with green eyes or blue eyes. It is pretty expensive but if you like neutral colors, go for it!

Edit: It kind of looks like bronzer on my eye. The color looks too bronze for my skin.

on 2/27/2012 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is kind of a review for all of the UD shadows but this one is up there the great ones. I have NC37-42 Skin tone (use a mix of Stromoli and Syracuse when I wear foundation) and dont look good in cool e/s colors. I also have heavily pigmented lids so that's always an issues as well.

I dont really wear e/s anymore but was drawn in by the hype of this palette and given how perfect they are for my skintone, how many great looks are out there, and the AMAZING butter like consistency of the UD shadows how can you go wrong. You literally slap any 2 of these on with any decent brush and you look like you spend hours on your eye m/u.

I knew I wouldnt wear often enough to justify a purchase of the palette but was lucky enough to get this depot in a swap (along with Hustle and Dark Horse). Those is a nutshell are my 3 favs from this palette...I already own Woodwinked, Vanilla, Shroom, Cork, and Sitla GoLightly..so besides Naked and the dark colors I would never wear ( and side car ugh!) have successfully duped the palette with less glittery shades in a more travel friendly palette..so psyched! I think i might be done buying eye shadow for life BUT if I find the depot of naked somwhere...

ANYWAYS. now that I have bored you with that but in case anyone else is trying to find dupes ...

So this shadow is awesome ..it's just warm enough to work on my skintone but pinky enough to not be a dark shadow. Its very shimmery but not glittery. Like all of the UD shadows its like butter..goes well with all the other shades , and lasts for forever. It's never something I would have looked at my own...

I can see this looking great on everyone! Now my problem is find more reasons to wear e/s!

on 2/16/2012 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Love this. Hit the pan on this. I have it in two UD palettes i own, Naked and Show Pony. It seems to be better quality in Show Pony. Use this every day, best neutral with some pep I have ever used, and it lasts and lasts and lasts all day with no primer. Very good quality eye shadow and an amazing universally flattering color.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products