Urban Decay Toasted

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is my favorite color in the Naked Palette. Great for everyday or night looks.

Love this.

Long wear, and great for blue eyes.

Such a lovely darkish pinky/purpely/brown. Perfect for those of you with blonde hair! It's lovely when you are going for a natural grown up girly look as it never looks like you are wearing too much. I got this with the naked palette so it worked out at about 3 which is GREAT considering to buy it on its own it is about 14 I believe...? Anyway, I love this so much I would repurchase it on its own.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Hands down best eyeshadow I ever bought. It is slightly red, so it looks great on my skintone and eye color. It of course is like butter and blends well. I love that it's beige with a hint of shimmer, and a pink undertone. I think it makes it versatile. And It's so easy to throw this on with nothing else!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

love this. SO much. i don't really waer a lot of eyeshadow everyday, but when i do,i almost everytime go for this one. it has a warm , reddish undertone to it that makes green eyes stand out. absolutely AMAZING. oh, and the texture is perfect. supper creamy, no fallout, it is shiny/shimmery, but doesn't have glitter or even a frosty look. definetely recommend it :)

Love love love love this shade. It helps make a perfect neutral base for the brighter UD eyeliners that I love to wear.

i got this in my naked pallete,such a pretty shade.Love!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is such a beautiful color and it stays on a very long time. It is definitely less coppery than the picture - shows up as a neutral brown with a bit of a sheen (but not a sparkly finish - hate sparkles in my eye shadow). I have light skin, green eyes and blonde hair and I like this color best when I am a little tan (meaning that it works well for light skin, but is outstanding on a medium skin tone).

Thanks to all the wonderful reviews I bought this product this weekend at Sephora and just love it. I think this is going to be my new, every day go-to eye shadow. It looks a little bit like a cross between a smokey brown & a shimmery copper. If you want more drama (like for going out), you can simply put it on thicker for a more smokey effect. If you want a more natural look (like for going into the office) simply put less on and blend. The lady who tested it on me at Sephora paired it with Laura Mercier "plum smoke" (she made a "C" shape with it on the outer corner of my lid/lash line); they look just beautiful together!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool