December 22, 2014 | 1331 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

I have to disagree with all the other reviews..sorry.....I just feel like there is no color payoff just all chunks of glitter on my cheek. really dislike.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great product. Great for summer. However, the sparkle in the blush makes my pore looks bigger. I returned it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by productgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

On a whim I bought this at my local CVS and I am happy to report that I am thrilled with it. I was looking for something to make my NARS orgasm blush "less orange" . I love NARS orgasm blush but depending on the time of year (I use self tanner in the summer) the blush can be too warm, so I was looking for a pink base to balance things. Rose Petal is perfect, and it is a dream to apply- SO EASY! I have also noticed that likes others have noted, when you use this as a base layer, and apply a powder blush on top, you get a glow from within look that is very pretty and very natural looking. Unlike my NARS, this blush sinks into my skin and does not sit "on top of it" which at times can be too obvious. It also photographs great. My overall rating is a 4 as this blush tends to fade. There is noticible shimmer in the jar, but when applied it is basically matte on me. The cap color is dead on. Would repurchase and recommend!

EDIT- I stopped using this blush. It slipped too much and did not wear well in the humid summer months. Went back to a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by dreamystore

The color of the blush is so sweet rosy pink, luv it at 1st sight as its shimmery too. But the jar opening kinda small so when its used till half jar, i would have to dip my finger deeper to the jar. And the creme blush got struck on my nails. The result of the blush is satisfying but not suitable for touchup & long hours of wearing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by rinstarangel

This was one of the first blushes I ever used. First off, I hate the fact that you have to dip your fingers into. I mean, I know that's pretty much the only way they could package it, but it's unsanitary. The color payoff isn't bad, but it made my pores look larger.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by semor211

I have Marlena from makeupgeek.com to thank for trying this product. I NEVER would have picked it up otherwise. It gives a great, natural glow. There is glitter, and it looks kind of intense in the jar, but is very subtle on your face. I'm a little nervous about the fact that it is not oil free, but so far, so good! This is a great daily staple.

EDIT: Still like the product, but I prefer a powder blush after all. I occasionally reach for this, but likely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 4:10:00 AM More reviews by jacameron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff! It's super easy to apply, and the color is beautiful. As other people have mentioned, it does have glitter in it, but I haven't found it to be overwhelming. The over all effect of the blush is very natural and dewey.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to give this one a try because of the nice color and because I wanted to try something new (I prefer powder blushes). The color is pretty as I had said, but it looked somewhat evident and greasy on my combination skin. It also made my pores look more evident. I guess it would look nice on other skin types.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by cakie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is a very beautiful rosey color, however, it makes the pores looks more visible on my face. and the worst of all, it broke me out! i think this is would be better for gals with dry - fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by amandar308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is a pretty color. I love the texture and the staying power is good as well. It applies very easily and is easy to blend. Unfortunately, it is simply too much glitter for me. I did find that the shimmer seemed to be in layers so I could scrape some of the shimmer off and still use the blush. Just too big of a pain to buy again.