Bourjois Volume Clubbing

3.2

on 7/28/2009 4:13:00 AM

This seemed promising with it's fat brush and smudge proof promise. Unfortunately it is fiddly to apply without clumps, and more importantly, really, really irritated my sensitive eyes. I found it really hard to remove without it disintegrating into tiny pieces, which as I wear lenses then get in your eyes and irritate. No way would I buy this again - very disappointed.

on 7/24/2009 9:29:00 AM

This is my HG mascara. It takes a little practice, but this is the only mascara that give big lashes and doesn't flake.

I love this product. I feel that it does give alot of volume with 2 gos. I have bought this product 3 times so far and i love it alot because it makes my lashes dark and full. However, if you try to use it more than 2 times it will start to look clumpy and u need to make sure you seperate ure lashes. But this dosnt bother me as i only use it in 2 gos. I use it for day and night and it works fabulous for me. :)

on 7/16/2009 10:28:00 AM

This mascara is good for volume but it is very hard to remove

continued >>

on 6/20/2009 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

advantages: amazing volume,cheap,Super thick formula

disadvantages: bad brush, clumps a little

overall:i am a mascara junkie and i was shocked by the great volume as if i had fake lashes,and it also lengthens great.i use it with my HR feline mascara brush which fits perfectly. i added 3 drops of olive oil so it wont clump and it doesn't!! well not any more!

offcorse i will repurchase this product until i die

on 6/15/2009 9:22:00 PM

Of course I was drawn into buying this mascara since everyone was raving about it and the tube was just so cool looking ew but I was wrong when I opened it up it was all goopy and looked like all the mascara just came out onto the brush it made my lashes look like crap they were all stuck together and it was too liquidy it did however get a little bit better as it started to dry in the tube....not very club worthy

on 6/5/2009 5:34:00 PM

I wanted this for that mega, false-lash look. It delivers, but the brush is confusing and a bit hard to use. The flat sides of the brush seem to simply pile the mascara on, and I end up with giant clumps of goopy mascara on my lashes. It looks stunning once I've combed it out, but I have to comb and re-comb and it's just too much effort.

Luckily I got it on sale from Sephora for half off. I'll probably continue using it once in a while until it dries out, but wouldn't repurchase unless they changed the brush.

If someone could tell me how to use the brush properly and make it less work, I might change my mind...

on 5/28/2009 7:39:00 AM

I bought the brown one, and wear it as an everyday mascara, as I don't find it gives me the voluminous look I want at night. It seperates my lashes quite well though, and gives enough length and volume for a daytime look. I'm not sure if I would buy it again though, as I wanted it for a nighttime look, but ended up with another daytime mascara.

on 5/19/2009 6:41:00 AM

Gives a great dolly look.

But I find i have to apply an everyday mascara first to feather out the lashes and then use this as a top coat for an exreme loaded fake lash effect
I like my bottom lashes to be a bit clumpy and doll like and i find the flat side of the brush is great for this

I wouldnt use it on its own without applying a more natural looking mascara first (i like max factor more lashes for this)
xo

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I want a dramatic, thickening, false eyelash look. This mascara really does the job for that. Lasts all day without smearing, smudging or running. When I wear this, I have eyelashes that stand out a mile!

Pros: If you want really thick lashes this is it! Long-wearing, reasonably priced. Doesn't budge all day.

Cons: A bit difficult to remove, not very good brush, tendency to clump (although this may be fixed by combing through the eyelashes with an eyelash comb immediately after application)

Top Rated Bourjois Products