September 23, 2014 | 1053 users online

Mascara - Bourjois - Volume Clubbing

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ustasena

This mascara is good for volume but it is very hard to remove

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by 212aaa212

advantages: amazing volume,cheap,Super thick formula

disadvantages: bad brush, clumps a little

overall:i am a mascara junkie and i was shocked by the great volume as if i had fake lashes,and it also lengthens great.i use it with my HR feline mascara brush which fits perfectly. i added 3 drops of olive oil so it wont clump and it doesn't!! well not any more!

offcorse i will repurchase this product until i die

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by eandrews6338

Of course I was drawn into buying this mascara since everyone was raving about it and the tube was just so cool looking ew but I was wrong when I opened it up it was all goopy and looked like all the mascara just came out onto the brush it made my lashes look like crap they were all stuck together and it was too liquidy it did however get a little bit better as it started to dry in the tube....not very club worthy

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by kimchimochi

I wanted this for that mega, false-lash look. It delivers, but the brush is confusing and a bit hard to use. The flat sides of the brush seem to simply pile the mascara on, and I end up with giant clumps of goopy mascara on my lashes. It looks stunning once I've combed it out, but I have to comb and re-comb and it's just too much effort.

Luckily I got it on sale from Sephora for half off. I'll probably continue using it once in a while until it dries out, but wouldn't repurchase unless they changed the brush.

If someone could tell me how to use the brush properly and make it less work, I might change my mind...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 7:39:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the brown one, and wear it as an everyday mascara, as I don't find it gives me the voluminous look I want at night. It seperates my lashes quite well though, and gives enough length and volume for a daytime look. I'm not sure if I would buy it again though, as I wanted it for a nighttime look, but ended up with another daytime mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 6:41:00 AM More reviews by prettytiedup

Gives a great dolly look.

But I find i have to apply an everyday mascara first to feather out the lashes and then use this as a top coat for an exreme loaded fake lash effect
I like my bottom lashes to be a bit clumpy and doll like and i find the flat side of the brush is great for this

I wouldnt use it on its own without applying a more natural looking mascara first (i like max factor more lashes for this)
xo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticsprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I want a dramatic, thickening, false eyelash look. This mascara really does the job for that. Lasts all day without smearing, smudging or running. When I wear this, I have eyelashes that stand out a mile!

Pros: If you want really thick lashes this is it! Long-wearing, reasonably priced. Doesn't budge all day.

Cons: A bit difficult to remove, not very good brush, tendency to clump (although this may be fixed by combing through the eyelashes with an eyelash comb immediately after application)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Kate63

I've worn this mascara everday for about 2 years. BUT i also wear fake lashes everyday too, mine are long but there's not many of them!! I've found the best way is to tilt the applicator so you use one side of the brushes for one eye. then the other set for the other eye. i dont have a problem with clumping or raccoon eyes, particularly when i work in a 120 degree kitchen int he summer!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Positif

I don't understand this mascara. The little comb brush is impossible to get the hang of and so the mascara is never applied right. I can comb it through with another comb, but then it looks a little ridiculous, I think, with each lash absolutely completely separate from every other lash. You can tell the mascara itself has great capabilities, but it needs to come with a more normal brush instead of a comb.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 8:15:00 AM More reviews by TinkyBlink

Haven't perfected the application yet so i'm not getting results as dramatic as I think they could be...
I hate the brush though, I just dont understand what its all about, and the thick line of product down the middle.
If theres such a nack to application they should tell you how...Someone mentioned a video on how to do it properly but i'm not finding one anywhere.