July 22, 2014 | 1886 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would buy this again but in the deluxe sample only. Reason being I only need a very small amount to get the look I want so it is lasting me ages. I really love the icy pink colour it is great for my cool skin tone NW20-N1 for reference. I got this in a swap from a really nice person and I'm so glad I did because I was very happy with MaryLou Manizer and really wasn't looking for a highlighter. Once I finally tried it I can see why so many like it. A pro for me is it does not make me oily in fact this absorbs right in so if this is making you oily maybe cut back on how much you use because I would think I'd be a disco ball had I used enough to get oily from this.

I apply to my cheekbones, cupids bow, and temple area and it looks great with a plummy blush like NARS Sin to a pinky peach like Tarte's Glisten. It looks awesome with any blush I have used so far. Plus a few dabs really does go a long way with this. I still have a ton of product and a Watts Up that I got for my B-day on Sephora, so I'm looking forward to that since that looks closer to MaryLou. But honestly I am loving this pink. I apply where I want the light to hit and it looks lovely. Great highlighter it lasts ages and is just a great colour that I really like. This was really a must try for me and I was happily surprised with this highlighter. Definitely Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

highlights your eyes and makes them look big and bright! I like the packaging a lot. It works the a lot like Clinique Touch Base for eyes in Petal Shimmer, but High Beam goes on easier and stays on longer. Also,it works a lot better than Revlon skin lights highlighter, which are terrible! I will buy again when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't love but didn't hate it.

It's too greasy to use on my face, but it is a nice brow highlighter. For the money it costs, it's really not worth it! I don't see myself buying this again, as I was unimpressed and there are better options on the market.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

This product is ok but I will not buy again. It's too greasy to use on my face, but it is a nice brow highlighter. For the money it costs, it's really not worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 7:43:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty, flattering and easy to use hightlighter. I've got other similar products (Clarins Instant Light Perfector and MAC's Strobe Cream) which are similar in texture and colour (more pink-toned than golden-toned) but High Beam is another winner. Price is reasonable and I love that you can apply this precisely just where you want it and it blends in so beautifully so that the end effect is subtle rather than really noticeable (though I suppose if you want a more "full on" look, you can get it by applying more product and blending less). I also like a drop or 2 of this mixed with my moisturizer or BB cream for a quick "all over" brightening effect. Definitely a repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by annieherdez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know why people think this is for very pale complexions. I have medium skin tone with yellow undertones and this works perfectly for me. I apply it with the brush that comes with the bottle and blend it with a real techniques pointed foundation brush. I find that this is what works better for me because blending is the problem I have when using this product. If I blend it with fingers the product just sticks where I applied it.

I have very oily skin but the top of my cheeks are normal so I mostly use it there and to highlight the inner corner of my eyes, it works wonderfully for that purpose. The downside, beside the price, is that it breaks if you apply it on fine lines, it doesn't happen right away but at the end of the day you can notice.

I would definitely repurchase this product because it really gives a nice healthy glow. I have seen people mixing this in their foundation for a dewy finish, I can't do that because I have oily skin but it looks amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I RECIEVED THIS IN A YOUTUBE WINNING.. SMALL SIZE BUT IM GLAD I DID.. IM LOVING THIS IN THE BROW AREA AND HIGHTLIGHT. ITS CREAMY SO IF YOUR OILY YOU WILL NEED A POWDER!!! BUT THE HIGHTLIGHT IS AWESOME. IM NC45 AND IT SHOWS UP FANTASTIC. I WOULD BUY AGAIN

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I have deep set eyes, and when I put this on the outsides of my eyes, they look bigger and brighter! I'm kind of a dunce with liquid makeup, but this one was very easy for me to use. I will definitely buy it again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by nliedel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's an HG for some, not me. On my oily skin, which runs fair with undertones I cannot pin down, so I'd go neutral, it does nothing for it, nothing against it. It just is. I'm better off using a concealer in a Salmon Shade, and a bronzer to contour. I just let the natural horrific shine of my overactive oil glands at almost 50, highlight. Gack!

Seriously, this is not for me. That's me. My skin, which is just mine. On yours, it could be wonderous. :) Maybe not if you're super oily, or have darker skin. It really does seem to sit in a range of colors and it's limited. They do make other things I cannot live without, so this is not anti-Benefit. I really like a lot of their stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

After years of eyeing this and thinking the price was stupid, I finally get it. This highlights in the most subtle way; mostly because I think it blends better (I use a Beauty Blender) than most liquid highlighters (NARS Copacabana) and lacks glitter. The packaging is ridiculous. A squeeze tube would be far better. Alas, I'll probably repurchase this.