November 23, 2014 | 1990 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Shorthairdontcareee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite highlighters!!

dot a bit on the bridge of my nose to make my bridge look a bit straighter and higher. Also I dot a bit on my Cupid's bow to make my lips look a bit more plump

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

Yes!! High beam you never fail me.

This is an icy pink highlighter that compliments light skin tones the most, it doesn't look sparkly or greasy in the slightest just gorgeous dew. This does bring that certain "je ne sais quoi" to your face, looks like you're on an old Hollywood film set the way the light diffuses off your face with this complexion enhancer!

Do not hesitate to buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

I love this highlighter! Worth every penny - you get so much product cause a little goes a long way with this one! It comes in a nail polish like bottle similar to their lip and cheek tints. I'm gonna get sun beam next! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Omg! I love this highlighter. I dot a bit on the bridge of my nose to make my bridge look a bit straighter and higher. Also I dot a bit on my Cupid's bow to make my lips look a bit more pouty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by mbarnard0429

This product is one of my staples. I use it every day. That being said, I don't own a large bottle because I see no need. I use it as an accent on my cheek bones, brow bones, bridge of nose and cupids bow. So far, that tiny little bottle has lasted a very long time (6 months and still going!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Natalya1998

I love this highlighter, however it is quite expensive but I still would repurchase:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Karajulie

Love this product, use it just under my brows great effect

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say, I'm quite impressed with this. I wasn't expecting to like it since it's more cool-toned and I'm an NC30 with strong yellow tones. However, it gives me a glowy angelic glow that is perfect for the colder days when I don't typically wear a bronzed look anymore. It's a little more noticeable than Sun Beam, and gives my face a brighter look. I don't have much to add to what's already been said, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised by this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

Not as good as sun beam colouring wise for me, but still a great product in terms of effect and consistency. I tend to use this in winter when I'm paler and I need a little lift from my dull skin. I find that the glitter is a little more apparent in this one than sun beam, but it is by no means flecks/chunks of glitter.

Not sure if I'll repurchase, but I'll probably end up changing by tune when I finish my bottle (which lasts a very very long time).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

My friend bought me this for my birthday. She swore by it and told me that it was one of her favourite Benefit products. I always looked over this product because I thought that it would be overly-illuminating and fake-looking.. But it isn't! My friend showed me how to use it: dab a few a little specks on the cheekbone, a few dots on the outer corners of the eyes, a little bit under the brow bone, and then you gently pat it to blend it in.. And voila! My face looks dewy and healthy. The look is very natural. The pink tone of the product really works well with my fair, slightly rosy skin tone. I will definitely continue to use it. I also believe that the bottle will last me a very long time as it takes so little to get the illuminated effect! Good job Benefit.