November 25, 2014 | 1853 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this product a few summers ago in the water proof version. It certainely gave me thick, in your face lashes. I don't recall it being difficult to remove at all, being water proof. I'm interested in retrying this mascara in the regular version.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I miss max factor mascaras! I used to wear these all the time until the is stopped carrying Max factor :( :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by LovesBeautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this product after seeing such a high rating. This is definately a very good mascara - it doesnt clump the lashes like my previous go to mascara (rimmel scandleeyes) and in terms of volume it gives each lash seperate definition which i love and it looks natural. Also this is cheap i got it for 6.50 for 9ml which isnt too bad.
NEGATIVE - The mascara comes off if my eyes get watery which is annoying! Out of all the mascaras i have used, this is the worst in terms of withholding when a little wet, but this issue can be solved as next time ill buy the waterproof version! However, i still love this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Alicepalace88

I am constantly on the hunt for new mascaras and picked this one up randomly when it was on offer in Boots and I am so glad I did!

The packaging on this mascara is pretty standard, black with red writing, the usual shape, nothing to get excited about.

The formula is lovely though, thick, black and wet enough to really see an impact on your eyelashes (is it just me or are all the drugstore brands releasing super dry formulas at the moment) without having to apply multiple coats. I have very fine but very curly eyelashes and this made them look thick, natural and wonderfully dark.

Although I wouldn't say this was my HG mascara (that would be Maxfactor Clump Defy), this is definitely in my top 3 and well worth the money for a no-frills, does what is says on the tin product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Jessdw19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It would have to be my favourite drugstore mascara find. I will definitely be recommending it to all my friends.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by JL98

I bought this mascara on sale at $14.95 which is an ok price i guess. I originally was not going to get the waterproof version, but then the one that i did want was gone so i ended up w the waterproof one. the packaging i think is quite nice, simple design. the brush is so so altho it does get the product in the right place:) i was quite happy how dark the colour was, it is as promised a really black black and shows up well on my naturally thin lashes. in terms of clumping as long as u dont blink too much its fine really, w smudging i think u just hav to let it dry a little in the morning and then its ok (i hav had it smudge quite a few times tho when i was in a rush). overall i think i would buy it again. ive been searching for one i can wear during sports tho and so far havnt really found a practical sweatproof one...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by TheModType

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a truly a wonderful mascara! It has the ability to give great lengthening affects while still looking natural if that makes sense ( no hard, clumpy lashes!) This is one of the few mascaras that actually does what it says it will. I have tried all sorts of mascaras from drugstore to high end and for 7,50 this beats all of them. I got the black brown colour which is more black than brown but still softer than a really intense black which I love. Bottom line this is definitely a mascara to try!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by katherinemichel

I'm not ecstatic about this product. It hardly lengthens them and doesn't do well to separate them. And when I pulled the brush out mascara stretched out like it was very gummy. Not my favorite. I'm happy I only got it for $5 on eBay, though, because I wouldn't pay more for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Itsbarbiee00

I absolutely love this mascara and here's why:
1. I have poker straight eyelashes so I have to curl them before applying mascara and this mascara actually holds the curl the best I have ever seen! It doesn't make my eyelashes drop which is amazing!!!
2. Formula is great doesn't get clumpy unless u put on a lot of layers
3. Price is reasonable
I would say that if u curl your eyelashes and your scared that mascaras make your eyelashes drop then this is definitely the mascara for you!

A point to note is that this mascara is quite a dry mascara but you don't really get fall out only when your 3 months is up you start to get some.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by dashcrabtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is by far my favorite mascara, and I've tried basically everything, apart from recent releases (I don't feel the need to try out mascaras since I've found 2000 Calorie!). It gives a very long, full look without going clumpy or over-the-top. You can really pile it on and work it in and it will always look elegant. My only quibble is that the 'Black Brown' shade (which is the only shade I ever find other than Black) is only the former and not at all the latter color. I don't think it gives a softer effect than plain old Black, but it doesn't really matter much as the overall look is very natural.