August 23, 2014 | 920 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by TheModType

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a truly a wonderful mascara! It has the ability to give great lengthening affects while still looking natural if that makes sense ( no hard, clumpy lashes!) This is one of the few mascaras that actually does what it says it will. I have tried all sorts of mascaras from drugstore to high end and for 7,50 this beats all of them. I got the black brown colour which is more black than brown but still softer than a really intense black which I love. Bottom line this is definitely a mascara to try!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by katherinemichel

I'm not ecstatic about this product. It hardly lengthens them and doesn't do well to separate them. And when I pulled the brush out mascara stretched out like it was very gummy. Not my favorite. I'm happy I only got it for $5 on eBay, though, because I wouldn't pay more for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Itsbarbiee00

I absolutely love this mascara and here's why:
1. I have poker straight eyelashes so I have to curl them before applying mascara and this mascara actually holds the curl the best I have ever seen! It doesn't make my eyelashes drop which is amazing!!!
2. Formula is great doesn't get clumpy unless u put on a lot of layers
3. Price is reasonable
I would say that if u curl your eyelashes and your scared that mascaras make your eyelashes drop then this is definitely the mascara for you!

A point to note is that this mascara is quite a dry mascara but you don't really get fall out only when your 3 months is up you start to get some.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by dashcrabtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is by far my favorite mascara, and I've tried basically everything, apart from recent releases (I don't feel the need to try out mascaras since I've found 2000 Calorie!). It gives a very long, full look without going clumpy or over-the-top. You can really pile it on and work it in and it will always look elegant. My only quibble is that the 'Black Brown' shade (which is the only shade I ever find other than Black) is only the former and not at all the latter color. I don't think it gives a softer effect than plain old Black, but it doesn't really matter much as the overall look is very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use this all the time. This was my number 1 mascara for the longest time. I dunno why i stopped using this. Probably because there's so many other mascaras i want to test :) Anyway i love MF's mascaras and i've never been disappointed to any of them. Separates nicely, gives volume, doesn't flake or clump.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I loved using this mascara for the first two weeks after I opened it, it was quite wet but it separated and lengthened so well. Then it slowly got more and more clumpy and now I often have to use a q-tip to remove or separate my lashes if I forget to rub the brush into a tissue before each use. It doesn't smudge or flake but mascaras rarely do on me. It is ok but requires too much work and I think the effect is a bit too unnatural for my taste, I often end up with gigantic lashes that look like bad falsies when I would rather have soft and fluttery ones. Not bad, not great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I am still on the look out for a mascara that only only lengthens but adds volume as well.... This mascara is great for the volume and makes your lashes look like a false lash effect but there isn't much lengh. Great for a day mascara but think I will stick to the Benefit They're Real mascara until I find something else!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Miltonh81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've finally found a mascara that I will purchase again after my belved two-timer m ascara by the balm became impossible to find. I like that it has a drier texture hated the wet rimmel lash accelerator mascara!. It has just the right sized brush and two coats gives my stubby black lashes length and curl that really does last all day and no flaking off. At 7.99 this is half the price of my two timer mascara and maybe even a little bit better! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by woot12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is officially my favourite mascara.
I am not blessed to have thick lashes. My lashes are non existent and point straight to the ground, so finding a good formulation for my lashes is a must. I love this mascara, as it not only defines my lashes it, but also gives it the volume it needs, because of the curved shape wand. It doesn't leave me with panda eyes and that's coming from someone who rubs her eyes constantly.
This product is cheap and much better quality than other brands I have tried.

Buy Again= YES

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

A cheaper version of my favorite Clinique High Impact. Nice clumpfree, volumizing mascara. Does not run or flake easily, it even survived a minor bout of rain :). I do have long thick lashes, so a mascara has to be really bad to mess me up ;). Without a doubt the best DS mascara! I will only re-buy when I'm too skint for my Clinique High Impact or Givenchy Noir Couture.