Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 7/11/2014 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I hardly review. BUT I MUST FOR LASH BLAST.

I've tried many mascara's over the years, drugstore and high end.

LASH BLAST IS THE BEST. Volumizes, lengthens, doesn't flake or smudge, quick and easy to put on. Makes my lashes look amazing.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

i cant get enough of this mascara. it is all around perfect. it last forever. never runs or smears. i cry alot so this is such a great mascara for me

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

the best mascara hands down. it makes my lashes look so long and beautiful. and it has lasted me over 2 months when i would normally have already bought another. great find

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this mascara is one of the best. the price is great and it lasts forever. it doesnt smudge or smear when i cry. bc im a big cryer. it doesnt clump or look unnatural. such a wonderful find. my all time fav

on 7/7/2014 2:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I've recently started using this and so far I'm liking the results.
For me to get the best out of it though, I comb my lashes with a tiny fine tooth comb, then curl my lashes, then apply the product. The end result is usually clump and gap free, however if I see a clump I will use an old earring to separate the lashes. I will then apply a second coat, de-clump again and then curl again when dried. Voila!

on 7/4/2014 7:47:00 PM

Cover Girl lash blast is one of the only mascaras that I use and that it because it never lets me down. I never have to worry about clumps, having it look caked on and it lasts all day. It has always been A+ product for me and I highly recommend it

on 6/30/2014 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think it gets too clumpy. It dpends a lot on how you apply mascara, but somer mascaras are just not that great. I can apply just a little of this mascara, and it works fine. But when I go out and get doled up, I really just prefer my lancome mascara. This is okay for every day use, and around town. But as soon as I try to put any excessive amount on my eye lashes,it just clumps up. But you get what you pay for.

on 6/24/2014 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One of my absolute favorite mascaras. The quality of this is much better than some high-end products, but for only $7 at drugstores.

I love the brush. It evenly coats my lashes and separates them. The formula is awesome too. It thickens and lengthens my lashes without feeling too heavy or irritating. The formula isn't super wet and doesn't flake or smudge. I sometimes forget that I'm wearing it. You can wear many coats to the point where it looks like you have on falsies, and it doesn't get clumpy or spidery.

Great buy. Amazing quality for the price.

on 6/23/2014 1:16:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite mascara. I tried it in 7th grade and have not tried another mascara since.

on 6/8/2014 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really hate this mascara. The formula was dry and flaky. I even experienced fall out. Yes it does live up to its name because I did see a difference in my lashes but I would much rather a formula that wasn't as drying.

Popular Mascaras