E.L.F. Concealer Brush

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I use this to clean up nail polish. For $1 I could not be more pleased.

on 9/23/2011 12:02:00 AM

While I think this is too small to be a concealer brush, I definitely love this as a lip brush. Its hard enough that I can get a very good line, the only reason I gave it a 4 is because this is not good for what it says it it is, if this wasn't such a good lip brush i'd give it a 0.

on 9/21/2011 5:50:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

Concealer brush! Its tiny! Tried using for concealer far too small and doesnt blend, tried using for eyeliner (it hurt as its so short the bristles are sharp) and it didnt work! Only elf product i hate!

on 9/17/2011 10:35:00 PM

I love this brush! I use it as an eyeliner brush and because it's so thin & precise..it makes a nice clean line! It's the best makeup tool I own!

on 9/5/2011 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a really nice brush for just $1 - I have two, one for concealer (for zits only - it wouldn't work at all for undereye, it's too small), and one for lips.

I'm planning to pick up a couple more for lip brushes.

on 7/21/2011 4:49:00 PM

Great for applying concealer to small spots (hello, acne scars!), also makes a good eyeliner and lip brush. Very similar to the E.L.F. Studio Small Smudge Brush, just very slightly more tapered and very slightly longer bristles, with a shorter handle.

on 7/14/2011 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this brush but the top fell off after my first or second use. I didn't mind it and i planned to glue the two parts together but then while I was cleaning it the top part with the brush fell into my toilet so I had to throw it away.

Already ordered a new one because I loved it so much for concealing, it is just so precise. Can't understand why they can't use a better glue though, I have many e.l.f. brushes from their essential line and I haven't had any problems with them yet.
Edit: Been using this brush for months now and absolutely love it for concealing, it's very precise and perfect for applying MAC studio finish concealer or NYX's concealer in a jar. It still looks and feels like it did the day I got it.

on 7/13/2011 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I actually like this little brush alot for precise application. It is really small so its quite a long process if you're using this for under eye concealing. However, it works perfectly to conceal any small pimples or blemishes since it allows for a controlled application. The quality is really great, I still can't believe it was only a dollar...I can't ever find anything good for a dollar, and this is. I am taking off a star because it does apply a tad bit streaky, but its not bad at all.

on 6/22/2011 1:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I use this brush mainly for blemishes and covering one particularly big freckle on my cheek. It's really tiny. If you see it in stores, you would think it was an eyeliner brush or something. So, it's really good for precision work. I haven't used it for undereye area at all, so I can't speak to that. Great buy, and for pennies, if you don't like it, you haven't wasted money.

on 6/21/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I usually just use my fingers to apply concealer but I decided I needed a less messy/ more precise method, thus I bought my first concealer brush. Even though I don't have a lot of experience using concealer brushes, this worked well for me. It did seem a little stiff but perhaps ELF anticipated that the bristles would wear down over time, which is exactly what it has started doing for me. I like that it's so small as well because I can get into crevices like the corners of my nose which tend to be red. All in all, a good product. Definite repurchase for me.