April 17, 2014 | 1460 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I actually like this little brush alot for precise application. It is really small so its quite a long process if you're using this for under eye concealing. However, it works perfectly to conceal any small pimples or blemishes since it allows for a controlled application. The quality is really great, I still can't believe it was only a dollar...I can't ever find anything good for a dollar, and this is. I am taking off a star because it does apply a tad bit streaky, but its not bad at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by cathekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this brush mainly for blemishes and covering one particularly big freckle on my cheek. It's really tiny. If you see it in stores, you would think it was an eyeliner brush or something. So, it's really good for precision work. I haven't used it for undereye area at all, so I can't speak to that. Great buy, and for pennies, if you don't like it, you haven't wasted money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually just use my fingers to apply concealer but I decided I needed a less messy/ more precise method, thus I bought my first concealer brush. Even though I don't have a lot of experience using concealer brushes, this worked well for me. It did seem a little stiff but perhaps ELF anticipated that the bristles would wear down over time, which is exactly what it has started doing for me. I like that it's so small as well because I can get into crevices like the corners of my nose which tend to be red. All in all, a good product. Definite repurchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

E.L.F. make-up brushes have proven to be hit or miss for me. I have had those which fell apart much too quickly. However, this concealer brush is one I use everyday to cover my under-eye circles. The brush is firm enough to hold onto enough concealer for coverage but soft enough to blend. It's the perfect size to concentrate on a small area. I would definitely repurchase this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by hep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It fell apart after one use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by BarbItalia

Perfect little brush for concealing blemishes with mineral concealer. Small and firm enough to cover just within the reddened area and not beyond. Yes, mine were stiff initially but I washed and 'worked the bristles' before I used them and they're just what I hoped for. I keep one at my vanity and one for travel. (why do I still get blemishes at 53???)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush is excellent for cleaning up nail polish. If you dip it in pure acetone, it makes a very clean line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

I can not find a good use for this brush. Too stiff and small for concealer work, too thick for eyeliner, and as lip brush just not good enough either. I don't recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really like this brush, but not for concealer. I use it as my lip brush. I wouldn't use this for concealer because it is just to stiff. I would repurchase just because it does its job on the lips & is so cheap at just being $1. I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush is basically useless at applying concealer, it is too stiff and scratchy. I personally use this to apply lipstick, it works much better than their lip defining brush.