October 31, 2014 | 944 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Deep Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie202

Wow! I also use this as a bronzer and love it. It is the truest color match to my skin's natural tan I have found in a bronzer. I brush it onto my forehead for a sunkissed glow and under my cheekbones for some chiseled definition. Then I lightly sweep it across anywhere elso on my face the sun naturally hits and get a great healthy tan look. I have tried a lot of bronzers (Benefit Hoola, Sue Devitt's, Cargo, etc.) and this is by far my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by nicoleh619

I will buy this again and again and again. It's that GOOD! My HG from Mac and I'm extremely pleased with the results. I always receive numerous compliments when I wear this asking what foundation I'm wearing or how did I get my skin to glow. I dont even use foundation so thats a HUGE compliment to me. I agree with previous posters that a lil concealer if you need it and this and you can be out the door. I do use this in conjunction with Fix+ (another HG product) because I prefer to look dewy never powdery but people trust me this looks sooooo natural on us WOC...I think its a must for everyone. I must say I use dark (caramel) and not deep dark which I returned because on my skin tone it was just too red but obviously the mineralize skinfinishes are a hit just find YOUR shade first.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by nsm8

I bought this product in Dark about a year ago. My skin tone is an NC50 in the Mineral Satinskinfinish. I love love this product. I dont use it wiuth my foundation though, cos it tends to make me look much darker than I am. On days when I feel lazy to apply foundation, I always reach for this!!
Really handy product to put on to even your skin when you are running out of the house to do simple things like grocery shopping and you dont want to look like a ghost!
I use this product with Fix+ or with the Aquafina spray to give that foundation covered look and even by itself.
I love love this product. Definitely try it. It is so easy to carry with you and avoid the messiness of mineral loose powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by NettabooNOLA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite MAC product ever. I even have the one that comes with the highlighter. I use the dark shade for my NC45/NC50 BB6.5 shade skin. Whis gives me such a finished look withouth looking too shimmery. On my good skin days a lil concealer and this powder does fine. I either use the 187, 182, or 183 brush to apply. I have a SH187 that I carry in my purse for touch ups. If you are darker skinned this does not leave an ashy cast at all...even without fix+.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by cocostar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been reaching for this product quite often! It gives me a finished look without the cake look of other pressed powders. It also gives a subtle shimmer effect without looking bronzy. I can use this product all year around. I hope MAC has this product- permanently!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by redhotcocobean

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know what took me so long to try this powder.I actually did buy it awhile ago in place of my all time fav,Select Sheer pressed powder and returned it,(in natural light,thought it looked too yellow)But after reading reviews and tutorials on youtube,I decided to give it another try and just love it! It does give the skin a glow.I use this over my studiotech/nc45 and I purchased this in dark and my complexion looks so pretty and natural.Would definitly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by SQUISITA22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok ladies (& gents), your search for the perfect bronzer has ended. I am a self-proclaimed bronzing addict and never seem to be satisfied with any type of product that I pick up.

While at my local MAC counter the other day, I stumbled upon this life-changing gem! People, believe me when I call this a "life-changing gem" please. This is the most beautiful, natural and smooth bronzer I have ever used. It makes you look naturally gorgeous.

So this product is anti-shimmer (which I love). How are you going to look naturally tan with sparkle? You're not! SO, sans-sparkles and unable to make you turn all streaky and/or orange (admit it, almost all bronzers do this to you) we have a winner.

Run out & get this now! Even if it's the last thing you do!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2008 1:37:00 AM More reviews by semisweet30038

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best powder ever invented!i was using foundation but once i got this powder its no need for foundation!use a lil concealer and put this powder over it and your skin look absolutely flawless!i use this powder in deep dark so if you woc need a powder to make u look flawless please go with this!you wont be disappointed.the only thing is i wish the packaging was better so u can carry it around with u.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kiannack55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is now my HG powder. Most foundations and powders take away from my skin and makes it look dull, MAC's skinfinish gives me a great overall glow without looking obvious. I'm a NW45 and I used to use foundation all over my face, not anymore. I use MAC's Select Moisturecover concealer under my eyes and around my mouth and on other imperfections. Then is use my 180 brush to buff on the skinfinish then use philosophy's airbrush brush to appy it under my eyes for better coverage. I just wished they made it in less fragile packaging so I could carry it around for touchups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by pianadark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Dark and it's amazing. I usually wear this over my liquid foundation. Great as an all over face powder or as a bronzer and gives off that gorgeous glowy look. Whenever I use this with my 187, it makes my skin look smooth and flawless. Since it's a mineral powder, it can also be applied wet for a more intense look.