April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the black and charcoal colours as a gift. After a few tries, I don't ever use the charcoal colour anymore since it fades fast and doesn't show up well on my eyelids in the first place. It has now been demoted for sketching out shapes when I'm going to do a dramatic or complicated eye makeup.

I use the black one to tightline. I can't use it on my eyelids because it disappears so fast I might as well not bother, but it does stay on pretty well on my upper waterline. I found the smudgers really useless because they just erase all colour while tugging at your lids. I like the fact that it's a mechanical pencil since I loathe sharpening eyeliners. The texture is creamy and soft enough to not irritate my eye when I tightline, which I do like. I won't go out of my way looking for more of these, since I have other mechanical pencils I use on my waterline that I like better because they have better lasting power. Markedly better lasting power.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by kaberly

It is very creamy.
Very pigmented.
I put it on.
It says waterproof.
BS!
By the end of the day, I have raccoon eyes. No joke. No joke. No joke.
I swear, you need to have really dry eyes and eyelids for this to work, but it smears smears smears.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only eyeliner I'll wear. I really like how you don't have to sharpen it and you can just turn the tube and it goes up. I dislike that you can't really tell whenever your about to be out until you basically run out being that you cannot see the product through the tube. It last me for seriously months. It goes on easily. Stays on pretty good and wipes off easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by malloryelise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I doesn't really work on me, but I think that's just because I fail at application. I have it in chesnut.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by KaseyLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner pencil and always stock up when I am at the drugstore. For a self sharpening pencil, the price is amazing. I also like the smudger attached as well for blending. I have been using this product religiousy since I was 15 years old. I am now 24 and while I am experimenting with other brands, I always find myself coming back to this brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

Personally didn't like it. It made me look like a panda (or like my friend says, that I was crying in the bathrooom for an hour). I like my lines to stay sharp. Or just stay. I'd give it 1 lippie, but it works on my mom...
SO I suppose it works on some. Just not me.,

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by darkhoney

This is my go-to eyeliner. I like the twist up applicator. I don't like pencil liners I have to sharpen and I don't like liquid eyeliner b/c they feel out of control and tend to dry and flake off my dry skin. PPPeyeliners are creamy and apply smoothly to my lashlines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard some good things about this eyeliner and decided to try it out. I got the one in Black Onyx and this product is great for lining the upper and lower lash lines. It says it is water-resisent (waterproof) but I have watery eyes and it disappears very quickly. But, if I put my NYX eye pencil over it, it stays for a longer period of time. I also like how you can self-sharpen it. I will repurchase this when I finish it because it gives a great effect to my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lovejustinb246

like how smoothly it goes. it stays on my waterline for quite long i just have to reapply throughout that day but with any eyeliner i do because my eyes are always watery

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by torrieshere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner, however the smudge thing always falls off in my makeup bag.... it's decently priced and it's average quality. Not my go to eyeliner, but it does the job.