November 23, 2014 | 1686 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Supermoisture Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I have older skin and this foundation covers my flaws but looks natural and just makes my skin look flawlless. the price is great and I hope they never discontinue this,

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by mskozie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation, my friend gave me her's because she got the wrong colour. It's nice and soft, I dont even have to put moisturizer on before I wear. It's amazing because you dont even feel that it's on especially on super hot summer days and doesnt come off. I would BUY this again, but apparently they do not make it anymore, I am trying to find it online, but can't. Does anyone know where I can get it in Canada?Clinique website has it, but when I try to order it they dont have it. I love this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by tmaries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Dont really like this foundation, couse its got shimmer in it.. Its not overly much, but enough to annoy me. The foundation is good, and the staying power is ok, but I wouldnt repurchase because of the shimmer. It feels good on my skin, and looks natural.

EDIT: I used the whole tube up, and I like it more now than I did the first times I used it. Not liking the shimmer still, but the foundation really moisturizes my skin well, and keeps hydrating it throughout the day. I´m not sure if I would repurchase, but I must say that the color I used (number 6, natural) was a really good match for my skin.

If you have dry skin without oil coming through your makeup, I would recommend this. If you think it´s ok with the shimmer. But you can only see that in daylight, otherwise it just gives you a natural glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by britney54

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love how this foundation gives me a nice dewy finish, and it's slightly shimmery too, which I like. However, it doesn't give you a perfect flawless finish, and it's doesn't give you a lot of coverage, it's pretty sheer. But overall, I like it and may buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by AriaC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ADORE this foundation!!
I have really dry skin, and this foundation helps me to keep it moisturized and soft throughout the whole day.
The issue with this product for many people is that there's lots of sparkle to it: which is true, but to me it's not too much neither in winter and summer, first of all because the sparkles are so tiny that they just give a pearly look, and then because being so dry my skin gets also not really luminous, so i like to bright it up with some sparkle.
I think it works perfectly as a foundation and as a highlighter at the same time, which i love: i'm a fan of the dewy finsh.
This foundation provides a light coverage, so i wouldn't recommend this product to people with lots of flaws, especially because it's not buildable: adding on product doesn't give more coverage, it just makes the skin look caky and gross.
So, it's a foundation that works great only if applied well, and on dry skin obviously, since it's pretty oily, and it would be terrbile on a combination or oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by jee8085

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this founsation. I have been using retin a and now I have super dry flaky skin. I was using powder mineral makeup. I find I can't use powder mineral makeup any more, because it makes me look even flakier. This foundation gives my super dry skin a dewy look, it moisturizes and stays on all day. It covers my reddness well and does give buildable coverage. The shimmer is very fine and not noticeable. I love this and will buy again for sure. I am so glad I found something that makes my parched skin look luminous.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by piper54

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am just getting over a nasty case of shingles on my face, I asked my husband to go to the PX on base and find some make up to cover the red, crusty mess (graphic enough for ya?) that was my forehead. He came back with a tube of this, the very dry to dry skin type in porcelian. This make up really covers and keeps the area soft. I'm only giving it 4 lippies as I don't usually wear foundation and have nothing to compare it to. I'm ready to face the world again with smooth natural looking skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Twanda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am looking for a new foundation and the SA gave me 3 different samples of Clinique foundations (super moisture, perfectly real and dewey smooth). This was very greasy looking on me and I have dry skin. Plus the color the was too dark. Did not wear it out of the house and instead washed it off & started over using Dewey Smooth sample. Dewey Smooth may be the one I buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by fuzkittie

This foundation by far provides the dewiest finish out of everything that I've tried (10+ high end foundations). If you like dewy, this is for you. This foundation isn't for those with oily skin. I found this foundation worked extremely well in winter weather, and for my own travel-abused skin. It stands up to the dry cabin air that my skin is subject to every week, and remains dewy. It doesn't last as long as some other foundations that I've tried, but for the finish it gives, I think it's worth it. The price is reasonable, and I love tube packaging for everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by donchica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really expect that before you buy a foundation you READ the skin type it's for....this foundation is for DRY AND DRY COMBINATION. Please dont come to mua and diss a foundation that is just plain gorgeous bcos u cant follow simple instructions. I am a mac addict for foundations and i usually bypass the clinique stand bcos everything there (to me) looked too pasty. But I decided to take advantage of a gift with purchase event....i spent some time at the counter and I had a very patient sales rep help me try all the foundations...thanks to her I walked away with probably the best foundation I have tried till date...and thats saying much. Enuff said

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No